Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
YuGiOh cosplay images!|| Kai's a ho; now w/ moar bewbz! || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai makes a hotter...
  Boy
  Girl
View Results

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:27 pm
I love how he just bursts into other people's lives and makes everything turn out オーケー! Like how he intruded into the house of the TOMY director to get his own toy, and similarly what he did at Yahoo! Japan. And he answeres their business phones, too! XD
もしもし、ハードゲイです! and the normal, 度も!ハードゲイです!

I've been in a big Hard Gay mood lately. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:03 pm
Funny thing happened...

"Kenjiro Tsuda will be unable to attend PMX due to scheduling conflicts with a new anime project.

Kenjiro Tsuda will be participating at PMX in an autograph session and a focus panel.

Kenjiro Tsuda began his career in the anime industry in the mid 90’s, voicing the character Atsushi Noda in the series "H2", and is currently considered one of the most popular voice actors in Japan. Most recently, he has starred as the voice of Byaku in "Kekkaishi" and Lambo in "Katekyo (Tutor) Hitman Reborn!" However, Mr. Tsuda is most proud of his work voicing the roles of Sadaharu Inui in "Prince of Tennis", and Seto Kaiba in the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" series."

I don't feel depressed anymore. xd  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:36 am
Those are the most awesome roles! It's awesome that he loves what the fans love! 8DD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:46 pm
SKfantheXTREME
Kaibas Revenge
The Enchanted Butterfly
tasogarenootome
Since this is the Cosplay and somewhat convention-y thread, anyone going to see Tsuda Kenjiro (Kaiba's Japanese VO) at PMX this November?

...omg. No ******** way!

Ahh! No! My dream to meet him will never come true! No! *sobs* OMG Why can't I live in LA?! WHY MUST I RESIDE IN SACRAMENTO!? IT'S ONLY 8 HOURS AWAY! NO!

The man who owns the voice that I worship is going to be on US soil and I can't meet him! It's not fair!

My life is not worth living! gonk *goes to sob in a dark corner*

Be thankful that you even live in California. I live all the way in Pennsylvania so unless I go to college there, chances are it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Remember kids, Pennsylvania's all the way on the East Coast.

You're lucky to live in PA! It's way closer to any conventions that happen in NY, and it gets nice and cold up there and it snows and I know for a fact that Pennsylvania has PITTSBURGH! Pittsburgh is awesome!! My grandparents live near Pittsburgh... While I live in the fruggin's South. It's absolutely horrid down here. D:

[[This is Death, btw.]]

We have local conventions, but getting to Otakon's a pain in the rear. I hate the cold and I hate the heat. I'm sensitive to temperature and I live in the southeast part of Pennsylvania, so it takes four hours to get to Pittsburgh.

Why do I hate the cold? Well let's just say the people that built our house were complete idiots and the house doesn't have any insulation. In the winter, my toes are freezing off and my butt is sweating off in the summer. Even with heater and air conditioner the house doesn't stay that way if you turn it off.

I'm sorry but I just don't like it when people act like it's the end of the world in situations like this. =/ I'd rather live in California because it has a lot more conventions that aren't tiny and my sister's in grad school there.  

Super Fightin Prototype

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:12 pm
Kaibas Revenge
SKfantheXTREME
Kaibas Revenge
The Enchanted Butterfly
tasogarenootome
Since this is the Cosplay and somewhat convention-y thread, anyone going to see Tsuda Kenjiro (Kaiba's Japanese VO) at PMX this November?

...omg. No ******** way!

Ahh! No! My dream to meet him will never come true! No! *sobs* OMG Why can't I live in LA?! WHY MUST I RESIDE IN SACRAMENTO!? IT'S ONLY 8 HOURS AWAY! NO!

The man who owns the voice that I worship is going to be on US soil and I can't meet him! It's not fair!

My life is not worth living! gonk *goes to sob in a dark corner*

Be thankful that you even live in California. I live all the way in Pennsylvania so unless I go to college there, chances are it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Remember kids, Pennsylvania's all the way on the East Coast.

You're lucky to live in PA! It's way closer to any conventions that happen in NY, and it gets nice and cold up there and it snows and I know for a fact that Pennsylvania has PITTSBURGH! Pittsburgh is awesome!! My grandparents live near Pittsburgh... While I live in the fruggin's South. It's absolutely horrid down here. D:

[[This is Death, btw.]]

We have local conventions, but getting to Otakon's a pain in the rear. I hate the cold and I hate the heat. I'm sensitive to temperature and I live in the southeast part of Pennsylvania, so it takes four hours to get to Pittsburgh.

Why do I hate the cold? Well let's just say the people that built our house were complete idiots and the house doesn't have any insulation. In the winter, my toes are freezing off and my butt is sweating off in the summer. Even with heater and air conditioner the house doesn't stay that way if you turn it off.

I'm sorry but I just don't like it when people act like it's the end of the world in situations like this. =/ I'd rather live in California because it has a lot more conventions that aren't tiny and my sister's in grad school there.

California isn't that great. It sucks here just as much as everywhere else. Besides, I live in Central California. All of the big conventions are on the coast. And what does that mean? Well, it means that I do not have even the slightest chance of going because my mother would never allow it. The only reason why I'm going to Fanime in May is because I asked her if it was okay this past summer. I would love to live in SoCal, so that I could go to AnimeExpo and all of the other big conventions. NorCal is boring.

But still... it could be worse. A lot worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:56 pm
Riht! You could be like me and have a convention like, 10 miles away and NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO. D:<  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:29 pm
D: I think D wins right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:20 pm
Sadly, I second that.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Quest SixtyFour

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:54 pm
The Enchanted Butterfly
California isn't that great. It sucks here just as much as everywhere else. Besides, I live in Central California. All of the big conventions are on the coast. And what does that mean? Well, it means that I do not have even the slightest chance of going because my mother would never allow it. The only reason why I'm going to Fanime in May is because I asked her if it was okay this past summer. I would love to live in SoCal, so that I could go to AnimeExpo and all of the other big conventions. NorCal is boring.

But still... it could be worse. A lot worse.

Oh I fully realize that it's bad in just about every state. I just think that since you live in the state with all the big conventions that you should be happy you even LIVE there. When you get older, you've got an opportunity to go, unlike me. I'm 18 but the college I'll likely be going to is in Pennsylvania. Mom doesn't like taking planes.

Also I made a mistake. Pittsburgh is eight hours away because I live in southeastern PA and I'm pretty sure that place is in the northwest. I don't even know what's so great about Pittsburgh so I have no desire to go there. If you could please enlighten me, that'd be fantastic because the farthest in Pennsylvania that I've explored was New Hope.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:51 pm
I just really like the huge museum that's in Pitt. There's tons of stuffed dead stuff, Egyptology exhibit, bones on display, more dead stuff, Greek and Roman junk, hall of armor, a concession stand, videos and computers, weather exhibit, and all that other fun stuff. I really like dead stuff and the lot. XD

And University of Pitt is pretty much across the street from the museum, and that's one university with a pretty awesome Japanese degree. I'll probably end up going to University of Michigan for my Japanese, though... My college plans are crazy weird.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:01 pm
I heard Greek and Roman, I'm visiting some day. >_>

I only picked three colleges. I'm screwed if none accept me.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:50 pm
I have, like, 7. xD WHOOO! RAWK OUT AT VCU~! domokun heart  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:37 pm
If a college rejects you when you apply for Early Action, can you apply again at the normal time? I want to get into VCU so badly, I'd apply as many times as I'd need to.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:21 pm
I'd assume so.

Man, I need to get my early application in. I've put it off for a full year now... DDDX

Though maybe I should finish my research paper first. But I'm telling ya, 3 pages is too short for that kind of paper for me. XD  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:51 pm
Sana is going to community college then transferring to a 4-year Uni. So much cheaper that way.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff