Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:10 pm
"Aw...fine. Back off Mugen." Ryo jumped back towards Mizuumi to watch her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:56 pm
"Im not really fond of fighting anyways." Mizuumi sat down watching everyone.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:45 pm
"yes dark's in"
dark moves his blood to make his left arm giant
"now where is he?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:09 pm
Shizume jumped up ver high as she saw someone making earth walls again. "Close to the forest. About five yards to the west and ten yards north." she said as she landed.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:48 pm
dark threw the hand and struck the ninja's left side
"how's that"dark asked as he pulled back the arm  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:50 am
"Dark, its the weakest of the sound five, but he is still pretty strong. Remember if you get caught into his earth dome jutsu he drains chakra." Shizume said as she made a few handseals, "Lighting strike." she said as she aimed it at him.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:12 pm
"They always get to have all the fun." Ryo said as he sat down next to Mizuumi, still watching out for any attacks."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:23 pm
"I heard that." Shizume said as she jumped down. "You don't want to fight these people. They are like ANBU level possibly higher." she said.

Tsuande saw another wall of earth comming as she punched threw it, "The sound five eh? I heard of them. I hear there leader is Kimimaru." she said.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:41 pm
Mizuumi nodded at Ryo's comment. "Kimimaru? I thought it was Orochimaru." She said listening to Tsunade and then looked at Ryo. "The thing you had dropped before, what is it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:09 pm
Shizume did a backflip dodging another earth blow, "Orochimaru is the Otokage, the kage of the hidden sound. He is a horable man who takes over bodies so he can live forever. Kimimaru, is the leader of his special squad and the most trusted of his 'followers'. Kimimaru, his Orochimaru's future body. Orochimaru, however wants Sasuke and will take over his body when he is done Kimimaru's." Shizume explained while dodging more blows.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:20 pm
Ryo noticed that Mizuumi asked about the gift. "I'm not really sure, I haven't opened it yet." Ryo unwrapped it and it was a hilt of an ancient katana. "I don't understand...what is this?" Ryo didn't know what to think about the hilt.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:56 pm
as dark readied to attack again his arm blew up
"(major swearing) he must've put explosives in when I attacked"
dark stood back and started to fix his arm as a mound of dirt overcame him  

Rashav

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:49 am
"Im not sure." Mizuumi looked at the hilt with a strange look on her face and looked at Shizume and Dark to see how they were doing. "Dark!" She tried to stay seated as she watched the dirt cover him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:29 am
"Shoot, what can we do." Ryo felt helpless as he saw Dark getting swallowed by dirt.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:33 am
Shizume jumped backwards pulling Dark with her, "What the hell did he do you to your arm?" she asked as she pulled her and Dark up into a tree.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games