Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:58 pm
((QUIT IGNORING THE SNAKE ATTACK!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:01 pm
[sorry]
"Wait What The hell was that?" Said Shakaku  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:12 pm
"Heh. It's a new technique I've been working on under the guidance of my new sensei, Orochimaru. And since you dodged the attack, you're now wide open!" Karn again produced a series of handsigns and unleashed the genjutsu from before.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:13 pm
"Wait A minute genjutsu?" Said Shakaku  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:50 pm
"Yes. Genjutsu. Soon, you'll be asleep and I'll be able to kill Gaara of the Sand and Shakaku! "  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:55 pm
"Um one slight problem with your theory, I can't sleep,and Gaara has to be asleep for me to be out learn about your bloody demons" Said Shakaku  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:48 am
"RUN!!" Shizume yelled running in the left corridor up ahead where three paths Shizume went right dragging Sadina with her. Shizume made the seals for the transformation jutsu. Shizume transformed looking like everyone else but headed in the opposit direction, "You do the same." Shizume whispered as she waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:10 pm
"And?" Karn watch Gaara/Shakaku got biten on his neck, being exposed to the snake's vemon.  

viewtifulkye

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:45 pm
Serene cursed quietly, under her breath. "dammit.....nice job Shakaku, get bitten and die, thats the last thing we need.........then we'll never get out of here......" then she slid down the wall and landed in a sitting position. "WHY ME?!??!??" she moaned.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:51 pm
"Tell me do you honestly think a little snake bite is going to take down a demon?" Said Shakaku  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Novatone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:28 pm
"Whoa!" Sabrina yelled as at least a hundred ninjas came flying at them from behind. She felt Shizume grab and drag her. "Hey, Shizume-chan! I think it's time we separate, that way we'll probably lose most of them." Sabrina smiled at her friend and half hugged her. "Be careful." Sabrina used the transformation jutsu too, running behind Shizume and then took a right turn into a darker hallway.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:54 am
"Alright we'll split up. Here." Shizume said handing her a a small ear pieace. "Its specialy desighned to blend in with your skin and it doesn't interact with other communicators as it also as tracting system." Shizume said before leaving Sabrina and turing left then headed straight.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:05 am
"So You Lose This Round buddy" Said Shakaku Sticking his tongue out  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:45 pm
"That's one of the intruders!" One of the ninjas yelled in Sabrina's direction.

"H-huh? I'm one of you!" Sabrina laughed nervously, waving her hands in front of her.

"She's using a transformation jutsu." One of the ninjas screamed.

"Wow...ya'll have gotten very smart." Sabrina smiled, as she untransformed. Putting her hands on her hips. "So which one is first?" Sabrina withdrew her sword and stood her position.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:14 pm
"Looks like Sabrina was found." Shizume whispered as she found a dark hallway. Shizume did a diffrent transformation and turned into Orochimaru. Shizume walked up behind Sabrina, "I'll take it from here." Shizume said in the same sinister voice as Orochimaru.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games