Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:39 pm

Sogue got the troops moving again in their circle formation, Sinspawn in the middle. The archers were riding on it, protected by his limbs. He mounted up again, Albrecht gave him a slightly humorous grunt as they started to clip-clop down the tunnel at a decent clip.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:09 pm

Arthien
Helena snatched the map out of Jade's hand and looked it over. It seemed to be in order. At the request for silence, she raised an eyebrow. Odd request, she thought. She cringed as she shifted the weight of her weapons. "Well," Helena said. "Good luck to you, gentlemen. I bid you adieu." She pushed past Jade, ran into Raz's shoulder without apology, and headed the way they'd come: to the surface. To Sogue.

The instructions given by the map didn't seem to hard to follow. You where to avoid all of the fiend ridden tunnels by staying as far left as you could and would only make a left if marked by an X. The tunnels stretched on and had you moving in throughout a maze. As you wondered you could tell there was life all around you just most of it didn't bother to much with you. You did see a few fights between some larger carnivores up at the top of the food chain but other then that it was almost peaceful through the lonely and yet scary caverns. It felt as though you had been traveling for some miles and a few hours before you could hear some human like voices. In the distance it looked like Sogue and a small house where waiting for you at the end of the tunnel.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:36 pm

((Zedo and Sogue))
At last the dark and cold caverns reveal their empty sides. Through all the commotion it would be easy to take that as a common impression of the caves but this shock a hard reality as most of the caverns lay barren and wasted. Nothing seemed to happen. In that eerie and spooky kind of way the shadows and darkness crept inward around you as you traveled the only way you could, deeper into the mouth of the cave.

At this point it seemed like an easy stroll and everyone could let their guard down for the time being. The lights flickered against the walls from open flames dancing atop the torches that marched in line toward an uncertain fate.

"Man this is kinda creepy. I know I sound crazy for saying this but I think the walls are moving." A simple soldier said struggling to move with the rest of the group. He held his torch extended out from him, casting a great shadow along the walls and for a quick second one could say something seemed to alter. "I don't like the looks of this."

"We are still moving on man made land. We couldn't be far from a post of some sort, maybe a lodging for the miners or something." One of the Beast Masters brought up with close detail to the way the walls where changing from stalagmites to long clean cut walls. "I'm almost certain there could be a brake up ahead that should lead to something or the sort."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:23 pm

Helena saw his pale face flicker between gold and silver in the light of torches. It was the most welcoming sight she'd ever encountered. "Sogue..." she breathed. Helena sprinted towards him and called his name once more. It felt so good rolling off her tongue, actually beckoning him. All she could do was smile.

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:00 pm

Arthien
Helena saw his pale face flicker between gold and silver in the light of torches. It was the most welcoming sight she'd ever encountered. "Sogue..." she breathed. Helena sprinted towards him and called his name once more. It felt so good rolling off her tongue, actually beckoning him. All she could do was smile.

As you got closer the image faded into a young woman and a small caravan of supplies moving in the opposite direction toward you. The lady stopped as well as the others and approached you with something of a very confused face.

"Girl are you ok. Something about a Sogue and God knows what else. Are you on something?" The woman asked moving as she talked with attitude. She was entirely black with a long but on the revealing side dress that was colored from head to toe with variety’s of purple. Her ever darker black fro danced along with her movements as she moved toward you with one hand reaching for your shoulder.

"Get me some water, this girl don't look rite." the woman said in a hurry and her request was answered within minutes by another person ((Chris’s choice))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:42 pm

(( <-- is pissed off))

A single tear slid down Helena's cheek. "Don't bother," she said, her throat clenching. "I'm fine." She pushed past the woman trying to carry onward towards her goal.

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:58 am

Arthien
(( <-- is pissed off))

A single tear slid down Helena's cheek. "Don't bother," she said, her throat clenching. "I'm fine." She pushed past the woman trying to carry onward towards her goal.

"No I mean it girl, you really look like something’s up." Whisper stepped in your way and gripped your shoulders with her hands. You where taller then her but Whispers fingers held on tightly, stopping you from moving. Her large black fro bounced with her agile and quick movements. Her eyes had a different reaction, other then like her fingers, which where quick and firm, her eyes where gentle and friendly. They seemed to look into your eyes rather then just at you.
"You long for something, something distant but real. You have a huge let down in your life and can't find something secure enough of your own to balance anything. You seem to always be searching but nothing other then a few people can actually make you smile." Whisper said as if reading your thoughts like a book you didn’t even know you where feeling. "Can I see that map, I may be able to help you find something you are looking for."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:23 pm

((yo Chirs please post))

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:08 pm

Helena limply handed the map to the woman. She let out a deep, sorrowful sigh and wiped the tears from her face.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:03 pm

Arthien
Helena limply handed the map to the woman. She let out a deep, sorrowful sigh and wiped the tears from her face.

"Hmm...i don't see it. What’s in this map that will make you any happier then you are now. Is there really any treasure at the end that is worth you feeling like this. Shape up girl, there isn't any reason to get all hung over something this bad." Whisper knelt near you and held her arm around you in a comforting way. Her voice mimicked that same jester. "Tell me, what is so big, so important, that you would get this unhappy over?"

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:39 pm

"Sogue," Helena said softly, shakily. She took a deep breath, hoping to steady her voice. "My. . ." she thought to try and word this properly. "He's my love." It was simple enough, and very true. "I was taken. . .prisoner and I'm trying to get back to him. Things just keep happening that delay my journey and I'm," she took a deep breath, "frustrated."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:13 am

Arthien
"Sogue," Helena said softly, shakily. She took a deep breath, hoping to steady her voice. "My. . ." she thought to try and word this properly. "He's my love." It was simple enough, and very true. "I was taken. . .prisoner and I'm trying to get back to him. Things just keep happening that delay my journey and I'm," she took a deep breath, "frustrated."

"Oh girl you want to know something. This may be hard to hear when I say it but I know, I've been there. Your Sogue, isn't going to mean everything all the time. Even after you find him what do you think is going to change that will suddenly make you happy if you don't already have all you need in yourself to make you happy. Am I making any sense?" Whisper spoke with some sudden wisdom and liked far off into the distance as if seeing the truth growing form the darkness like some tree with mighty fruit.

"I know what love can be like, it's big and sometimes it's the only thing that keeps us going. But you got to love yourself and you have to give him something to love back. Find yourself, then go and find this man of yours."

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:35 am

Anger flashed across Helena's face, then she nodded solemnly. She knew the woman meant well, but she didn't understand her story completely. But how could this woman ever understand? Helena had to try. "The problem is," she began, her voice shaky with a renewed sense of helplessness, "he's all I have right now. I have no family, I have no friends. I left my coven because they tried to kill me and was on my own until he found me." She took a deep breath. "Please tell me you understand that?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Arthien
Anger flashed across Helena's face, then she nodded solemnly. She knew the woman meant well, but she didn't understand her story completely. But how could this woman ever understand? Helena had to try. "The problem is," she began, her voice shaky with a renewed sense of helplessness, "he's all I have right now. I have no family, I have no friends. I left my coven because they tried to kill me and was on my own until he found me." She took a deep breath. "Please tell me you understand that?"

"Ha....oh girl I hear ya. This world is full of pain and we have all had our fair share of it. Well both of my parents are dead. Killed off by that slug of an emperor "Joa Boo". Yeah, they worked for him and he just had them killed for not standing to his word. They let some of the prisoners at a far off base camp go free, they where completely innocent but he had them killed any way. Said something about them not having a place in the perfect world." Whisper spoke powerful words and tried to pull you over to the wall in secret for a more personal comfort.

"But you want to know something. I learned how to do something about it. Just let it go and move on. Tell you what, I have a proposition for you. I'll give you this rare red teleportation feather. It is designed to get you to whatever you want the most without the hassle of actually traveling. I was saving it but it seems as though you might need it more then i do."

Whisper pulled a long red feather from out of her cleavage pocket. It was well kept and bright, almost glowing. The thing would be activated at any moment, as long as the user held on to it tightly and dreamed of whatever they wanted most.

"Go ahead, it's yours....oh just promise me one thing. That you will remember me, and any time you are feeling down about life. Know that you have a friend. The names Whisper. I'm told my voice is like the Gods whispering little bits of good news to people who need it. When ever you find Sogue, tell him about me and maybe we will meet again some day."

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:47 pm

Salin Van Dossel calmy and cooly walked into the dimmly lit room where three enemy prisoners where being held at, "Hello there my friends so it looks like you guys didn't run fast enough."

Van Dossel laughed as he watched one of the men squirm as he neared them, "Oh but where am my manners, I am Salin Van Dossel and I am here to get some answers from you." The men sat there silently staring at him, "So that is the game you want to play," Van Dossel sighed, "well we coudl do it the hard way but I would perffer it if you just talked."
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games