Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:21 pm
"Oh, My bracelet?.....CASSIE look outside and see what moon it is." Sorano asked cassie and she ran and looked out an open window.
" Tomorrow will be a new moon mom."
"Oh Maaaaaaan." sorano said putting her arm over her eyes.
"Guys....Tomorrow night i need to be upstairs and please nobody but cassie go up their." sorano said looking at ryo and rose.(cuz she couldnt see the others.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:20 am
"ok"  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:06 pm
"Gotcha, but I don't think that Ryo heard you." Rose said getting up. "He is in his room. I'll go check on him right now."

Just then an eerie howl came from the room Ryo was in. "No... it can't be. Not now!" As soon as Rose came into the room, Ryo was no where to be found. "RYO!!!!" Running back out into the living room, Rose began to stutter in a hysterical panic. "R...Ryo is..g..gone! I don't know where he is or why he left. All I know is that the window to his room was open." Rose fell to her knees and began to weep uncontrollably. "It's happening again. I though that I could help stop it, but it's no use." She said slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:30 pm
Nayuki's eyes widened. She opened her mouth to say 'I'll be back.' but nothing came out so she just ran out the door. She jumped into to a tree a couple of miles away from the house. She pulled out a piece of paper and began reading.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:43 pm
"Ryo's gone!!!"yells sakata falling out of the chair  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:30 pm
Ryo was all the way out of the village by now. He headed back to where his mother was burried and he howled out of anger and pain. After a while he looked down at her grave and a tear came down his face. "Why mother... why must I go through this pain. I never wanted to... to... GAH!!!" Ryo's chest began to throb with pain as his teeth became sharper than a katana's blade. He fell on his knees and his eyes wer blood red. His blood lust was so high that it was unquenchable. He needed to kill someone, and the first place to go was to the village that killed his mother.

"We must stop him from killing someone. If we don't, his bloodlust will take over and the Ryo we know will be gone forever. Then, we must kill him." Rose said looking up at the others. "He must have went to his mother's grave. We need to go now." I can't lose him. I made a promiss.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:08 pm
"Oh crap!!" yells sakata getting up and running to the door  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:30 pm
Rose transformed back into her wolf form and got ahead of Sakata. "Follow me, I know the way to the gravesite of Ryo's mother." With that, Rose headed towards the northern gates of the village and began to head out. "We must stop him by any means necessary, even if we have to hurt him. Got it Sakata?"  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:31 pm
"yes"says sakata completely turning into her tiger form  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:12 pm
Nayuki frantically read the note in her hands. "I-I have to kill him?" she thought. She was horrified. She stuffed the paper in her pocket and started crying. "Why is this happening?" she asked to no one in particular. She got up and chased after Ryo.  

PennyLane55

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:07 am
Ryo got up and left the area, heading towards the village that is really close. He slowly approached as the blood lust continued to build up inside him.

Rose soon made it to his mother's grave and there was no sign of Ryo. "Damn, he was here a few minutes ago. We can still catch up to him." Don't worry Ryo, I will stop you from becoming a monster. Rose sniffed the ground and picked up his scent. "Let's go." She said to Sakata. Right before she ran away, she picked up the scent of Nayuki. I hope she's up for this. This won't be easy. After that quick thought, Rose was off to stop Ryo before he entered into the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:15 pm
sakata runs next to rose  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:11 pm
Nayuki stopped in her tracks. She fell out of the tree. Her head felt suddenly heavy. She held it in her hands and passed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:29 am
sakata stops running she sniffs the ground"Nayuki!"she says quickly following the sent and finds Nayuki on the ground she walks over to her finding out Nayuki was uncouncious"damn I can't heal in this form"she swears  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:01 pm
Nayuki was having a painful memory for some reason. She doesn't remember anything, but this is what she was remembering.

*FLASHBACK*

Younger Nayuki sat at her desk crying. Her head was buried in her crossed arms. She jerked her head up and jumped out of her chair. "My diary is the only thing that made me remember them. I have to forget!" she said. She grabbed her diary and scribbled out all of the names in it. "He said if I fell asleep I'd forget what happened!" she said. She jumped up from the desk and onto her bed. She soon fell asleep. When she woke up she found her diary. "Why are all of the names scratched out? Where am I?" she flipped through and found a name in quotes. "Nayuki." she said outloud. "Is...is that my name?"
*END OF FLASHBACK*

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games