Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:56 pm
Ello I'm shatira_rider just call me mouse. My fav book is Breaking dawn. I love Seth he is so sweet and Resmee ((sorry not sure how to spell her name ^^)) I'm 16. I read to much for my own good. I'm annoying. I don't like that I have to choose between Edward and Jacob I want both. ^^ I love photography. I'm not good at it though. I love to draw. I have a baby named Ema she's three. wieghs twenty five pounds really big for a cat ^^ long grey haired Himalayan i think  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:04 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Autumn and I am a major fan of Twilight!! heart heart
I had never read the series intill my teacher had recommened it to me. biggrin
It was last year in the middle of December, at the time I was reading City of Bones and then Evernight. She noticed me reading Evernight so she figured It looked like a vampire book and so assumed I would be intrested in one of ehr favorite vampire novels. I told I would try it and see what I thought of it. As soon as I finished the first chapter by the end of the class period I found myself hooked! xd biggrin
I couldnt stop reading! (and I didnt want to head to my next class xd ) I read the book any chance I got during the day in school and when I got home after doing chores.
As soon as I finished book one she happily gave me New Moon and Eclipse right away biggrin
I am so glad she made me fall in love with the series! The two of us are Twilight Fans heart
I'm in the middle of reading Breaking Dawn at the moment, (starting Book 3) and I'm pretty excited about the upcoming movie in Dec.
I heart you Edward! I heart you Jacob!
I love the two of them dearly, I cant choose between them xp
I'm happy to meet all of you Twilighters out there! biggrin  

autumnbladerose

ProcrastinatorN1

Shameless Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:57 am
Hello hello! Call me Procrastinator (Pro for short razz ), I'm - sadly - going to turn 20 in November ;-; and I got addicted to Twilight last summer... Which, I blame my addiction to my friend... >.>
I had to stay over at her house because her family was gone and she was sick, so she gave me Twilight while she re-read New Moon (given Eclipse was going to come out the next day), and I was halfway through it when (at 1a.m.) the walls started shaking, along with the house. Earthquakes are quite common in So Cal, but still, I was kind of frozen in bed, clutching Twilight. Then, when it was over, I heard my friend calling my name and I kind of rushed upstairs - still clutching the book - and said "Edward protected me!" Hahaha... *sigh* I'm so sad... xD

So the next day I read New Moon, while my friend read Eclipse >.> And then I bought all 3. blaugh heart

That is my story of addiction. lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:43 pm
'ello. You can just call me SOM3BODii.
I'm not really into books. I cant just pick up a book and read it. It has to be a series and i'll usually go though a long phase where i'm very loyal to that series. The series before Twilight for me was Harry Potter. I'm still very loyal to Harry Potter but Twilight has my absolute attention right now.
All my friends kept talking about this book and my one friend "darlaicsoh" (she's also part of this guild) brought me her copy for my birthday and forced me to read it. After a couple of chapters, I was completly hooked. Then i made it my mission to continue getting my friends hooked on it. I've so far got two. One of them woke me up at 4AM last night screaming at me forcing me to tell him what happened to bella in New Moon (he read the 1st ch from twilight in the back)
My other interests are scattered across my profile, but they dont even touch the surface of all that i love. lol

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:57 pm
'ELLO! Keiko here! I've been on here for awhile, and I totally forgot to do this!! *badkeiko* Anywho, I'm 17, going on 18, and the ONLY book series I own is the Twilight series!^^ I got into it a few years ago, and I've never regretted it! I'm a totally a hyper person.....until I get angered.......then you must feel the unforgiving wrath that is KEIKO!!

And I have always wanted to move to Washington......and now I have a better reason to!!! YAY TWILIGHT!!!!!!

Ja ne!=^w^=

TEAM EDWARD FTW!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:57 pm
welcome you everyone!! ^^  

Kawaii Kyogi

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:05 pm
YAY I have been welcomed ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:26 pm
User Image
Ok, now that I've posted a couple times, I guess I should introduce myself.

Hello! You guys can call me Angel. Or Angels. Or any other nickname you can somehow create out of my username.

Anyways, nice to meet you all! I look forward to discussing the books with you guys. =D
User Image

Angels_can_fly2

Kawaii Kyogi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:09 pm
hi there welcome too ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:19 am
I don't know where I'm going...

Hello! I'm Krystylyn but, everyone calls me Kry.
I'm 15 years young and I live in Illinois!
I read Twilight about 2 years ago and fell in love with it! I have yet to read Breaking Dawn and it's driving me crazy! gonk
The Twilight movie looks interesting but, I don't think it's going to do very well..T-T
I've also read The Host by S.M...And I want more books like that. xD
My favorite Twilight character is Edward. .-.
xD
That's pretty much it. ^-^

But, I hope I'm not alone...

NarcoSleepyBear

5,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:35 pm
my names amanda. ive been with twilight since the beginning almost. ive read all 4 books now. i still love the series, but its a tad wavy now.
jacob is awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:48 pm
lol All this time and I dont think I've introduced myself.

My name is Laura (17) and I'm a Senior of the Class of 2009 (whoot) I loved Twilight since my friend introduced me to it several years ago when it came out and I fell in love with the story. Ever since then, I've become a "Twerd" along with my school buds. ^_^ I'm gifted in the arts and want to persue a career and major in the "Graphic Art and Design". I've heard from alot of people that I draw amazingly, but even when other people say that (everyone in fact) I still think I draw bad xD Life goes on. And there's my intro. =3  

La Beaute

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:41 pm
Hey, I'm Raging and I just became a Twilighter on July 14. My friend held me up for the 10 bucks to buy the first book for me and then, shortly after I killed off the next 2 in the series in less than a week! Edward & Emmet = heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:29 pm

Hello everyone. :] I just got accepted into this guild today, and I am very excited to have Twilight-related conversations with people who won't think I'm weird. xd

Anyway, you can call me Chill Brahh, CB, or just Brahh if you want. (It is pronounced 'bra' and it is from the movie Zoolander, if you have seen it.) I'm 18 and I have always enjoyed reading. Mainly fiction books. I began reading the Twilight series this past school year, probably in December? I can't remember. I am still finishing up Breaking Dawn, but it will probably be finished within the next day and a half or so.

If there's anything else you want to know, please feel free to PM me. I'm not intimidating. 3nodding

Chill Brahh

MikaOokami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:06 pm
Konichiwa! biggrin I was just requested into the guild, and I'm happy to be here! It's nice to meet more people that like the series, but it's not like there aren't any here sweatdrop

Anyway, I'm MikaOokami, pleased to meet ya! You can just call me Mika, or some people call me Baka, whatever you choose smile I love the books, and anything else to do with werewolves and vampires and such (especially werewolves biggrin ) My friend has breaking dawn, and when I stayed over there we would trade off, each reading about 50 pages each turn, and I still have 5/8 of the book to go crying Oh well sad

I dunno if you guys really care, but I live in Forks biggrin It's really cool living here, except for the rain. And being cut off from everything, like Wall Mart and Taco Bell crying

If ya want to talk to me, feel free to send a PM!

Go Jacob!
Bella+Edward= heart heart heart  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games