Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:10 pm
As Cer raced off with the soul he had reaped out of him, throwing it into hell.

''Thanks.'' Was all she could murmur. They pulled in the house, placing her atop a table.

-play please-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:24 pm
-should I almost die?-
"You gonna be ok?" Emmett asked Estelluna.
Back outside everything was in total chaos. Arianna noticed that her father had ran away. Arianna went after him and soon found him in the woods. "You wanna kill me? Kill me. But I repeat you do not go after my friends!" Arianna siad. "Friends? Those are friends? What a bunch of sorry losers" Logan said. Arianna attacked him but he easily knocked her to the side and added a few more cracks to her already cracked skull. Arianna lay on the ground feeling faint.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:27 pm
-sure, make the FBI come now-

''I might, I don't know what barbs she used. Where I come from, things like this happen all the time, she was a assain. Archidna Sapeins, spider humans. '' Estelluna was faint.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:32 pm
-can you play one of the Cullens or someone?-
As Arianna was fighting to stay conciouss and crawl away from her dad the FBI had come. They went and knocked on the Cullen's door.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:01 pm
Rachel snapped out of her daze fast enough to answer the door, her head still hurt, but she would deal with that later. Opening it the least she could, she smiled.
"Hello, can I help you?"
"This is the FBI, can we come in?"
"Do you have a warrant?"
"Well, uh, no."
"Then you are welcome back when you do." Rachel dazzled to poor officer way too much for him to argue. She turned to Alice and Rosalie. "Go get Arianna and the others, they'll be back in a few minutes with a warrant." Alice nodded, she already knew. "No, wait, I'll get Arianna." Rachel sped off and picked up Arianna, gently moving the hair off her face. "Arianna, please, stay with me, you'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:13 pm
ARianna moaned. "Who......came?" ARianna asked, trying her hardest to stay conciouss. Her dad had mainly finished her off and now it felt like there was only a matter of time.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:17 pm
I thought we were outside your house, Arianna, and Rachel lived near you...

Karissa had run along with Rachel, and was there when they finally found Arianna. "Where did your dad go?" asked Karissa, noting the new damage to Arianna's skull. "You sure didn't give those cracks to yourself. Was he scared away by the FBI?" she smirked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:54 pm
Nope, we brought Ariana to the Cullens because her father was chasing her

"They'll be back soon, we have to get Arianna back as fast as we can, Carlisle take yet another look at her head, and we can deal with those nosy officers." Rachel was grateful that Karissa had found them, it was another person to make sure that Arianna didn't pass out.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:49 pm
"F.......B....I?" ARianna asked, no just ready to die. "What.........their.....names?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:05 pm
"They didn't give us their names. But the officer at the door was a guy," said Karissa frowning.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:08 pm
"How.....old?" Arianna asked. Karissa told her the discription. "Antonio" Arianna smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:21 pm
"I guess thats good, are they your friends? Come on, lets get you cleaned up." She rushed Arianna back to Alice's room, where she already had new clothes laid out for each of them. Rachel found herself in a denim skirt and a sparkly tank top. "Alice..." Rachel rolled her eyes, she waited for Karissa and Arianna to finish getting changed.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:49 pm
As Estelluna lay there, Arianna was put next to her. ''Hey kid. How are you doing?'' Estelluna asked as the daggers of the woman were pulled out. Her daggers were long, and the area she shot in were deep purple, and blue. The area of color was as large as a CD, or two. But by Estelluna inspection, it seemed not to be poisonus. The daggers five in all were pulled out. Some of the web in her hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:13 pm
"I've been better" Arianna admitted. "How about you? That looks like it hurts" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:22 pm
''I've had worse. The color will go in a while. Hmm..I need to listen to sime music, hey you guys have a pipe organ?'' She asked the Cullens. ''Music helps heal wounds, if you play a right note. B. The note of the uiverse.'' She added. Her body was slowly regaining movment.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games