Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:26 pm
kikithefashionista
She laughed and carefully examined the couch with her eyes. It slid slowly across the floor. "Those are my abilities, nothing special," she said with a small shrug.
His smile grew as the couch slid further. "Wow..." He was honestly amazed, having never met any other vampire who had a talent that even slightly resemebled the one she had. He looked suddenly to her, his eyes full of inquisition. He seemed jerky, his body moving quickly closer to her. "Could you do something like that as a human?" he spoke quickly, "What is the biggest object you've ever moved? Does it work on other vampires?" He was quiet for a moment, but not nearly long enough for her to answer. "Can you move individual parts of an object, say, the heart?" He was rather particular about the last question being answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:34 pm
Flaming Dead Man
kikithefashionista
She laughed and carefully examined the couch with her eyes. It slid slowly across the floor. "Those are my abilities, nothing special," she said with a small shrug.
His smile grew as the couch slid further. "Wow..." He was honestly amazed, having never met any other vampire who had a talent that even slightly resemebled the one she had. He looked suddenly to her, his eyes full of inquisition. He seemed jerky, his body moving quickly closer to her. "Could you do something like that as a human?" he spoke quickly, "What is the biggest object you've ever moved? Does it work on other vampires?" He was quiet for a moment, but not nearly long enough for her to answer. "Can you move individual parts of an object, say, the heart?" He was rather particular about the last question being answered.

"Whoa there, cool your jets turbo," she said to him with a smile. "I could do it as a human, but only with small things, never anything bigger than pencils. Now I can do much much bigger. The largest was an airplane. Yes, it works on others." She was hesitant to answer his last question. "And it works on almost anything, so far as I know, but with much concentration on my part. I've never tried a heart before, though."  

Mystifying Social Disease

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:54 pm
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
kikithefashionista

"Whoa there, cool your jets turbo," she said to him with a smile. "I could do it as a human, but only with small things, never anything bigger than pencils. Now I can do much much bigger. The largest was an airplane. Yes, it works on others." She was hesitant to answer his last question. "And it works on almost anything, so far as I know, but with much concentration on my part. I've never tried a heart before, though."
He grimaced, though with thought, not aggrivation. "Would you try it? Say if you were in danger?" He tilted his head slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:52 pm
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
kikithefashionista

He grimaced, though with thought, not aggrivation. "Would you try it? Say if you were in danger?" He tilted his head slightly.

"I could see no danger that I would be in where my unbeating heart would have a need to, because as you're well aware we're capable of living without one. But...yes, I suppose if there were ever a need for me to do it, I'd probably be willing to. Why do you ask?"  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:16 pm
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
kikithefashionista

"I could see no danger that I would be in where my unbeating heart would have a need to, because as you're well aware we're capable of living without one. But...yes, I suppose if there were ever a need for me to do it, I'd probably be willing to. Why do you ask?"
He turned around and began to pace, scratching his head and muttering to himself, "I wonder if such a thing could be an accident... like sleep walking... imagine the danger..." He stopped and looked at her curiously, "...a crushed brain, severed spinal chord..." He continued. "...but no, she says she doesn't know whether it would work..." He stopped again, as if just realizing her question. "Curiousity, really. I have a... er... very active imagination." He smiled slyly, appearing before her again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:53 pm
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
kikithefashionista

He turned around and began to pace, scratching his head and muttering to himself, "I wonder if such a thing could be an accident... like sleep walking... imagine the danger..." He stopped and looked at her curiously, "...a crushed brain, severed spinal chord..." He continued. "...but no, she says she doesn't know whether it would work..." He stopped again, as if just realizing her question. "Curiousity, really. I have a... er... very active imagination." He smiled slyly, appearing before her again.

"So I see," she mumbled to herself. "It's quite a handy talent, but I have to be careful to not become lazy, you know?" She smiled at him. "You're not the first one to ask me about hearts," she told him. "My old friends did, a lot. They missed hearing their heartbeats," Raine said with a sigh. "I never did try to, though. It worries me. If our hearts were meant to beat, they would." She strolled over to the window and looked out of it with her big golden eyes. "But, I was curious, still am."  

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:42 pm
"ya i will be outside" Laurence could not beleave he being forced into a shopping trip  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:50 pm
Arianna smiled. "Sorry Laurence, I know most boys hate shopping but I really do need some clothes. I won't take long promise" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:12 pm
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

"So I see," she mumbled to herself. "It's quite a handy talent, but I have to be careful to not become lazy, you know?" She smiled at him. "You're not the first one to ask me about hearts," she told him. "My old friends did, a lot. They missed hearing their heartbeats," Raine said with a sigh. "I never did try to, though. It worries me. If our hearts were meant to beat, they would." She strolled over to the window and looked out of it with her big golden eyes. "But, I was curious, still am."
He raised a single eyebrow, his smile fading, then spreading back onto his lips. "Would you like to try it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:36 pm
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

He raised a single eyebrow, his smile fading, then spreading back onto his lips. "Would you like to try it?"

Her golden eyes stayed out the window, and her brows furrowed, like she was carefully considering her answer. "Try it..." Raine's eyes closed for a long moment and then opened again. "Try it on who? You? Me?" she asked him curiously. You don't know how it works. What if it hurts him? Or you? Or anyone? She ripped her eyes away from the window and looked at him waiting for him to answer.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:42 pm
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

Her golden eyes stayed out the window, and her brows furrowed, like she was carefully considering her answer. "Try it..." Raine's eyes closed for a long moment and then opened again. "Try it on who? You? Me?" she asked him curiously. You don't know how it works. What if it hurts him? Or you? Or anyone? She ripped her eyes away from the window and looked at him waiting for him to answer.
"No, never you..." he whispered, lifting his hand to brush a stray lock of hair from her face, "Myself, of course."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:12 pm
Raine's eyes widened. Vampires were almost completely invincible but...but... "You want to risk it?" she asked him, none of the terror she felt apparent in her voice. "I mean, who knows what'll happen. Sometimes the curious should just stay that: curious." But part of her was burning to know if it would work. "Besides that, I'd probably have to see it to make it do anything." And then there is everything else, controlling it so as not to make it go too fast, or too slow. And could it alter him in any ways? It could possibly slow down his abilities. No more super running or fast reflexes, perhaps? He could end up out of breath if he tried to do those things again. He'd be...why...almost human.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:21 pm
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Raine's eyes widened. Vampires were almost completely invincible but...but... "You want to risk it?" she asked him, none of the terror she felt apparent in her voice. "I mean, who knows what'll happen. Sometimes the curious should just stay that: curious." But part of her was burning to know if it would work. "Besides that, I'd probably have to see it to make it do anything." And then there is everything else, controlling it so as not to make it go too fast, or too slow. And could it alter him in any ways? It could possibly slow down his abilities. No more super running or fast reflexes, perhaps? He could end up out of breath if he tried to do those things again. He'd be...why...almost human.
He smiled. "I'm willing to let you try. Just... imagine it. I'm sure you've seen a heart before, know how it works..." he took her hand and lifted it to the center of his chest, slightly to his left, over his heart.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:27 pm
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
He smiled. "I'm willing to let you try. Just... imagine it. I'm sure you've seen a heart before, know how it works..." he took her hand and lifted it to the center of his chest, slightly to his left, over his heart.

She winced slightly but allowed him to guide her hand over his non-beating heart. Focus. She closed her eyes and concentrated as hard as she could on seeing a heart. Her powers took her from there. And then, under her hand, she felt something. A small beat. Rythmic sounding. "Can you feel that?" she asked him, without opening her eyes.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:40 pm
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

She winced slightly but allowed him to guide her hand over his non-beating heart. Focus. She closed her eyes and concentrated as hard as she could on seeing a heart. Her powers took her from there. And then, under her hand, she felt something. A small beat. Rythmic sounding. "Can you feel that?" she asked him, without opening her eyes.
With each beat, he seemed to wince. His heart had gone unbeating for so long that it had become rather fragile. He could feel the muscles stretching and snapping in his chest, the cold rush of fluid as blood escaped through the openings. He couldn't move and he still held her hand to his chest. He knew that he didn't need his heart, that he could have it removed and there would be no difference. But the pain was immense. He stopped breathing as the pressure of his lungs against the old muscle caused even more pain, though it seemed that he had a sudden need for air. He gasped, his mouth filling with the blood that his heart leaked, filling the gaps between his teeth, coating his tounge, his lips. What was happening? The hand that hung freely at his side twitched madly, the seeds in his pocket growing quickly, their vines spilling from the opening and wrapping around his fingers, his wrist, spreading across his legs and waist. They were rose vines. Vines with thorns that hadn't seemed to have appeared just yet.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games