Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:04 pm
Sira changed into a black t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. He climbed onto the roof of his house and layed down. He was wide awake until he heard the tune that Ai was playing. Then he began to feel drowsy as his eyelid's closed. Soon he was asleep on his roof dreaming about earlier when he and Ai had dinner.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:11 pm
Nanaka jumped onto a roof, trying to get a better look at the village. She rested the scythe on her shoulder, not wanting to hit anyone. She ran across the roofs until she saw a boy slightly younger than her sitting on the roof. She stopped and let the scythe down.  

deliciously H I C K

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:11 pm
Ybbor
Reks finally decided. He kissed her on the cheek, his face blushing red, embariced. "I...I shouldn't have done that, should I?" he said, more to himself than anything. Why the hell did I do that????

Fuyu sat up and kissed Reks's cheek back. Her whole face was bright pink. She scotted over to the couch and looked back at the fire. ~ I may be embarassed now... b-but at least it was worth it...~ She looked back at Reks and scooted even closer... "No... you shouldn't be embarassed... what you did was fine..." She whispered to him. She laid her head on his shoulder and fell asleep. A note slipped out of her hand once she fell asleep... it was for Reks. It said...
No matter what you think of yourself... I'll always love you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:14 pm
Sira opened his eye's. The scythe had come down right next to his ear. He looked up at the person who had woken him. "W-Who are you?" he muttered drowsily.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:17 pm
Nanaka moved the scythe away from his ear. "Nanaka Yumako." She looked down at the small cut she'd made in the roof. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:19 pm
Sira sat up rubbing his eye's. 'How long have I been asleep..?' he wondered silently. "Its fine I have to fix the house up tomorrow anyways. I'm Sira by the way." he said standing up.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:22 pm
Nanaka stored his picture in her mind. She nodded a little, looking up at the sky. "What... happened here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:25 pm
"An attack.." Sira muttered looking at all the destruction done. He sighed as he remembered how beautiful the manor used to be. 'But at least I'm not alone in this big manor anymore..' he thought slightly smiling.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:29 pm
"By whom?" Nanaka looked over the edge of the roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:32 pm
"Akatsuki.." Sira told Nanaka as he stifled a yawn. 'I should head in soon I have morning patrol..'  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:35 pm
Nanaka's eyes widened a little. She'd run into them a couple of times in the past two years. "I'm sorry... I'm keeping you up, aren't I?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:36 pm
Sira yawned rubbing his eye's. "Kind of.. Do you need a place to stay?" he asked her drowsily.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:42 pm
Nanaka thought for a moment. "Yes, for tonight. I'm not sure if I'll be staying."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:45 pm
"Well there are plenty of empty houses in thismanor. You can stay in one if you want.." Sira said yawning again.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:48 pm
Nanaka lips upturned in a small smile. "Thank you."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games