Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:41 pm

New kid looks like he picks random answers and gives it to the teacher in less than three minutes.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:55 pm

she finishes her test and hands it in to the teacher, she grabs her bag and stands up

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:57 pm

"Stay." He whispers. "If you leave something bad will happen."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:00 pm

she looks at him "what do you mean?" she whispered, looking at him confused

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:03 pm

"Sit down." After she does an explosion of fire happens in the hallway. "Stay in the room. Don't let anyone get out." New kid runs out. All sound is blocked by panicked screams and the teacher yelling to stay calm.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:11 pm

she looks around "i dont think so" she stood up "everyone, stay, calm and dont move!" she yelled

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:16 pm

New sticks his head back in, his hair charred, "Block the door!" He than closes the door and it locks.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:33 pm

"what?" she ran to the door

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:05 pm

Another burst of flame and then silence. No one can even hear their own anything. New opens the door and grabs the three people he has met so far, Angle, Hank and the one on the steps. He takes them out of the school and throws them on the ground outside. He then goes back in, locking the door.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:28 pm

"what the" she said standing up

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:30 pm

One last explosion makes all the windows' glass break. New comes out and says, "Go home, this will all be back to normal tomorrow but you will remember."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:41 pm

she nodded, she grabbed hank and they went back to the house

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:43 pm

The next day the school was back to normal and everyone was alive. New came up to Angle. "Do you remember?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:03 pm

"yes..what was all that about?"she asked looking at him

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:02 am

"Not sure but it was that kid from the steps yesterday that tipped me off. Both of us would be dead if it wasn't or him. I don't know if we'll need to worry about again. But you, Hank and I won't have to worry about the test. I slipped one that fits with how hard he pays attention into the teachers bin as well and that room was one of the ones I could save. I don't remember what happened in the halls, but it was bad and it messed up peoples minds. The teacher will say you can do something else besides class instead of doing extra work. Have a good first period with no class." He starts to walk off and turns around. "If something happens and Hank, and he will be able to help most times I'm sure, isn't there, yell forty-two. I'll be able to help. This is emergencies only. Like if something like yesterday happens." He then walks away and isn't seen until lunch. "Sloppy Joe!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games