Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:25 pm
Randomness:
[My character: *Shifty eyes* LOOK ITS A POKEMON!!!
Xemnas: *Looks* Where?
MC: *Runs*
Me: *Appears in front of her* Oh no, you don't evil *Pushes back*
MC: O.O;; NOOOOOOO!!!!]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:25 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
looks at them, crossing her arms "what do you want?" she asked

*Looks at strange guy[Saix? Or Xemnas?]* O.O
stomps her foot "where is my brother" she asked growling  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:26 pm
Son of a B****. where did he come from? oh well, now to figure out where i am now, looks like the same place, it is the same place, just more maze looking. *looks around* yep definitely a maze. well lets try this. *jumps and tries to get a better view* *walls move up and down to keep me from seeing* OH HEY THATS NOT FAIR!!! IM ALLOWED TO CHEAT AT THESE GAMES!!! ugh. i bet noones even listening. well lets keep looking for them. SORAAA? LOLAAA? jeez if i could just find sora, i didnt even get the chance to put my princelike moves on her. ugh. [lol] freakin maze.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:27 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Son of a B****. where did he come from? oh well, now to figure out where i am now, looks like the same place, it is the same place, just more maze looking. *looks around* yep definitely a maze. well lets try this. *jumps and tries to get a better view* *walls move up and down to keep me from seeing* OH HEY THATS NOT FAIR!!! IM ALLOWED TO CHEAT AT THESE GAMES!!! ugh. i bet noones even listening. well lets keep looking for them. SORAAA? LOLAAA? jeez if i could just find sora, i didnt even get the chance to put my princelike moves on her. ugh. [lol] freakin maze.

[Me: -_-' Prince like?
MC*: xD lol ]
*Note: Means My Character.  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:30 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666

[Maze: HEY scream IT'S NOT EASY TO BE A MAZE!!!
Me: Calm down!!]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:33 pm
she walked around, thinking "hmm" she said placing her hand on the wall  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:35 pm
*Attempts to transport* Urgh, why isn't it working?
Don't even try you can only travel by use of Dark Portals. You can't escape. My name is Xemnas. *Looks at Lola* I'm sure she remembers me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:37 pm
looks at him "like i would know you" she snapped looking away, not meeting eye contact  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:38 pm
[ biggrin dont judge him hes a sixteen year old prince that gets whatever he wants biggrin ]

Woohoo i found the door, finally i can... what the, thats lolas voice, and that ones soras. time for my princelike rescue to make sora and lola like me ok dagger out, wand at the ready, skeletons ready to summon. ok *busts down door* stop ye villans, i shall rend your head from your shoulders, i will slay you where you stand. WHAT THE? why arent they holding you hostage so i can rescue you? wheres all the im evil watch me keep these 2 beautiful girls captive? WHAT GOING ON AND WHY IS THERE A PARTY GOING ON THAT I WASNT INVITED TO?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:39 pm
Aprilbaby1
looks at him "like i would know you" she snapped looking away, not meeting eye contact

Now, now, Lola...don't act like a stranger... *Holds her chin [Me: OMG, I can't believe I can write this o.0]* You know me...  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:40 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

Now, now, Lola...don't act like a stranger... *Holds her chin [Me: OMG, I can't believe I can write this o.0]* You know me...
she looks at him "maybe i do maybe i dont"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:41 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
[ biggrin dont judge him hes a sixteen year old prince that gets whatever he wants biggrin ]

Woohoo i found the door, finally i can... what the, thats lolas voice, and that ones soras. time for my princelike rescue to make sora and lola like me ok dagger out, wand at the ready, skeletons ready to summon. ok *busts down door* stop ye villans, i shall rend your head from your shoulders, i will slay you where you stand. WHAT THE? why arent they holding you hostage so i can rescue you? wheres all the im evil watch me keep these 2 beautiful girls captive? WHAT GOING ON AND WHY IS THERE A PARTY GOING ON THAT I WASNT INVITED TO?

*sigh* -_- Stupid prince this isn't a party..this is reality. Now.*Chucks you in the portal again that leads to...[Happyville!! xD Kidding.] Transverse Town and puts a barrier around it* Adios.  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:46 pm
GRRRAH YOU A**HOLE!!! damnit he put me in the same maze, lets see you take a left here and go right at Albuquerque and then AH HAA the door. wait a second. if he pushed me thru the door last time weve got to prevent it this time. hmm i got it. *barges through door again* SPELL SILENCE!!!, woot i win he cant push me through the portal. *gets pushed through a portal back to the same maze* GRAAAAAAAAAAH why do i have the slightest feeling that this maze might become my best friend.... *walks through maze again*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:49 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
GRRRAH YOU A**HOLE!!! damnit he put me in the same maze, lets see you take a left here and go right at Albuquerque and then AH HAA the door. wait a second. if he pushed me thru the door last time weve got to prevent it this time. hmm i got it. *barges through door again* SPELL SILENCE!!!, woot i win he cant push me through the portal. *gets pushed through a portal back to the same maze* GRAAAAAAAAAAH why do i have the slightest feeling that this maze might become my best friend.... *walks through maze again*

[He sent you to Transverse Town]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:52 pm
she pushed the guy away from her "yes i know you, but i wish i didnt" she said turning and walking as far away from him as possible  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games