Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:30 pm
Dammie-kins
I came to steal your heart away...
If anyone would like to know a really intresting practice research CHI as a weapon it can be quite deadly I broke my friends nose today because I attempted to focus CHI in my fist
...I walked away with a Soul Mate

Broken bones? you toy with forces that are brutish and lacking in any seriously damaging capacity. don't break bodies, I prefer to break minds, but only when needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:35 am
dronze
Broken bones? you toy with forces that are brutish and lacking in any seriously damaging capacity. don't break bodies, I prefer to break minds, but only when needed.

I like setting things on fire.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:34 am
there is that, of course..... hehehehehe...fire....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:38 pm
Breaking peoples mind is the premptive strike if you truelly want to break someone you use all your forces against them including your body as a weapon. Fire is spiteful b***h and she will never return your love learn to admire but not to play with or you'll get the raw end of her fury. Personally I think weapons are too much of an advantage for someone to use because if you have a weapon and your opponent doesnt shows a sign of weakness because you will easily take anothers life without a fair fight.

Dameon the -V-

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:16 pm
I agree, Dammie-sama. (Don't ask-anime strikes again! xd ) Armed combat against one who has no weapon, or is unskilled in their weapon is a sign of mental weakness, and seriously puts a dent in ones pride.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:21 pm
dronze
Dammie-kins
If anyone would like to know a really intresting practice research CHI as a weapon it can be quite deadly I broke my friends nose today because I attempted to focus CHI in my fist

Eh.. That's ok.
I personally think being a frotteur is much, much better.  

Va Te Faire Foutre

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:19 pm
exactly!
This is why I don't have battles of wits with unarmed persons..... although sometimes it is fun to wach the smoke pour out of their ears....

I like fair, but I am a woman, and one who is under five feet tall. IF you attacked me first, I will arm myself and destroy you. I fight dirty, and I fight to win. There are no "safe" areas, there are no rules. your kneecaps are history..... dont even THINK about your toes.....

I fight to win not only THAT fight, but all the ones to come.

*kudos to getting the book reference*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:21 pm
New material for y'all!

Number 15 (I think).

dronze
Quote:
are you the one who gave me the crummy paper crown and the idiotic blue toilet paper headband AND the stupid white hat?

Nope, I'm the one giving you a cheery, holiday-themed DronzeRant, so keep your hands and feet inside the sled at all times, and, please don't complain, I'd hate to see Santa leave you a stocking full reindeer crap for Christmas this year.

Quote:
errrr that stuff is so stupid why would you send me that!?!

Well, assuming that your random (or anonymous) benefactor is being nice, and not just sending you a thought of their opinion of you (which, at this point, given your attempt at threadjacking and piss-poor attitude has made me think that trash would be a fitting gift for you...), then I wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. We're here to help, not to give you lots of expensive stuff that you'll break in 5 minutes. I wouldn't want to steal any of that action from the Jolly Old Elf.

He might send his elves to break my kneecaps for pushing in on his turf.

Quote:
well whoever is sending me the stupid stuff,

STOP IT!!!

Okay, no more donations for you. you're the first person to officially make the Donations and Quests subforum blacklist by request!

Good for you!

Quote:
ok i dont want paper

Then sell it on the marketplace... don't complain that you have way too much of it.

Quote:
ok im sick and tired of it n i cant get it away!

Wow... I could say the same thing about you... If I had a stroke and couldn't spell or type.

Quote:
if ur the one who is sending me this stuff plz stop,

Okay, done.
*clears throat, taps on microphone*
ATTENTION LEGION OF HELPERS SHOPPERS:
PLEASE STOP GIVING ANYTHING TO THIS UNGRATEFUL N00B THAT ISN'T ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
FLAK
GRIEF
TONGUE LASHINGS
or
HUMILIATION

THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT LOHMART, AND WOULD THE OWNER OF A WHITE DODGE MINIVAN REPORT TO THE INFORMATION DESK, YOUR CAR IS ON FIRE... THANK YOU.

Quote:
if ur gonna send me anymore stuff

Nothing to worry about with that anymore....

Quote:
then let it be more expensive and something i actually want other then stupid crap like paper

Alrighty, 1 half-ton load of low-grade stall-shovelings, coming right up.

Now go away, before I have to think of where I'm going to put this wreath.

dronze
Vice Captain

Va Te Faire Foutre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:20 pm
What was the noob's name?
I want to send him a bunch of crumpled paper, some coal (yes they have that now), and that new hat that looks like a swirled pile of s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:18 pm
I cannot release that information.... that's my 1 rule.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:01 pm
I like that rule.
Very fair.
b  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:06 pm
that's not to say you can't find the source threads, though...  

dronze
Vice Captain

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:17 pm
Oh no, I'd thought of that already, but those were already public, now, weren't they?
I don't think I'd want to, though. It seems a tad prying...
b  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:29 pm
prying? how do you figure? I (usually) post the rant in the source thread before posting it in here...  

dronze
Vice Captain

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:48 pm
Prying because I think that whoever this refers to will learn enough reading this without being berated by others.
I would feel as though I were trespassing if I knew too much more.
b  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games