Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:40 am
"Ahhhh... Shut up!" Reks yelled, rubbing his fore head. "Ouch...."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:08 pm
Sinn stood up, looking around for Akatsuki members. "Crap! The black stuff is getting really close now! We have to find the source and destroy it!"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:44 pm
ryoku look around."Pein...where'd the girls go?.." ryoku asked as he saw pein disappear."oh great..b*****d.." he walked towards the other 'Club'."Heeeeeeeeee...:L).." he walked in."...hey look it's the toad sage...jiraya! how's it going?....you're drunk!" ryoku ran up to jiraya."gimme some!!" he took a bottle and drank some."*hic* this...is....Awesome...*Hic*" ryoku took the bottle and walked out of the club. oh hey guys...how's *hic* it going..." ryoku sat on the ground."*Hic*" ryoku then fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:57 pm
Ureketa pointed at the Hokage's building, shaking Harrun's shoulder.. "Look, at the top of the tower. There's a couple of ninja wearing cloaks. Must be Akatsuki. Apparently they are causing this ash..."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:29 pm
Kohaku looked, seeing the dark cloud swirling around them. He reaized that one of the members was holding up a jug, the darkness starting to receed into it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:41 pm
Ryoku got up."KEEP IT DOWN I'M SLEEPIN......Wha..was i doing something?" ryoku said looking around half drunk.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:48 pm
Ureketa picked up a glass bottle and threw it at Ryoku's head, knocking him out. "Anyway, let's get up there!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:20 pm
"Yeah..." Kohaku said as he headed towards it.

((Is there really an akatsuki guy that does that or did i just make a character up???))  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:31 pm
((>.> <.<...who knows...))

Ryoku's head started bleeding."What i do?" ryoku said getting up."I'll see you guys up the*Hic*re..." ryoku ran to the tower and jumped his a** up there.

((Jump jump jump...It's Jumpman!(Mario)...DRUNKEN FIST TIME!!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:33 pm
((Hmmmm..... lets make a guy up!))

Kohaku finally got near enough to the tower to see the man with the jug. The man was wearing an akatsuki cloak, and had long lime green hair. His gaze from his green eyes seemed to root through your mind and bring back your darkest memories--. Kohaku collapsed and puked as sights of him standing in a burning village laughing as young children fled from the flames. He watched as he- wearing his old akatsuki cloak- slaughtered them all. The screams of children filled his head until he screamed and returned back to the real world, shocked, bags uder his eyes, and on his knees panting. How...? Why.... He thought as he saw the akatsuki member smirk and put a coark into his jug, the black ash no longer in the air, but contained in the jug.  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:59 pm
Kravizto woke up from his nap. "What happened?" He looked around and saw half the forest obliterated. "Ok well that's not something you see every day. I'm gonna go get some pie." Kravizto walked to the village and saw Akatsuki on the Hokage's tower. That's where I need to go. Kravizto headed to it to see Kohaku, Ureketa, and Ryoku there. "Uh is Ryoku drunk already?" Kravizto asked them looking at the members up there. "You're that one lady." Kravizto said pointing at the blue-haired lady. "Yes I am." She said pulling the flower out of her hair and charging at Kravizto. "So I see you remember me." Kravizto said dodging her attacks. Kravizto jumped back then powered up his Sharingan and charged at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:13 pm
Ryoku ran to the lady. "Hayabusa Otashi!" ryoku grabbed her and jumped down holding her neck with his legs and her legs with his arms."RAHH!!" he yelled as he fell downwards, They landed crushing the lady's head in the ground only to poof into smoke."Mendokuse, Hirashin!" ryoku disappeared and reappeared with his demon seal activated."*Hic* what are you lookin' at, HA?!..alright then.." ryoku ran up to the lady using his drunken fist technique."You know you never call me..." ryoku said dodging her attacks.Shut up! she yelled activating a jutsu."Hmm, Sharingan!" ryoku saw her jutsu coming and copied it."STORMING POISON NEEDLES!" they both yelled as poisonous needles came out of nowhere and flew up to the sky."I'll kill you and Pein, ONCE AND FOR ALL!" ryoku yelled as he held the needles in the air.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:41 pm
siana and koshi hear yelling and go see whats going on  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:38 pm
"you know you guys can attack them while i have these needles up..." ryoku said.Same to you two behind me. she said.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:22 pm
Kravizto saw Pain sitting there and used Chidori and Rasengan on him. Hitting the clone making it dissappear. Crap looks around and finds out there are 30 Pain's he made fire clones and charges him. Trying to watch out for the needles in case they came down.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff