Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:08 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "one third? i dont even know you"

I meant you are a Vampire and I am one third vampire so this makes us kin. He looked at Drake, tell me why did you abandon this land? You could have made a fine Vampire Slayer and would have made a great addition to my race. Tell me, why do you allow the elder races of Vampire and Werewolf to still exist? With my power in your blood you and I could convert them all.

Drake didn't answer the man and instead simply put his hand on his chin.
she looked at them "your not going to rule them are you?" she thought to herself, she pushed her hair back, still looking at them

Nightwing looked at the young Vampiress. I am one third Vampire, one third Werewolf and one third Dragon. I was once a human and then was given the gift from my master Wolfwing the Lord of all Werepyres. Then I drank the blood of one-thousand dragons and now I am what I am now. This is an illusion I use to walk around when I don't feel like hunting. Join me Human and Young Vampiress and I shall transform you both into my minions. Or would you rather go against me and mean an untimely demise.
she looked at him "i dont know....." she looked at soran for help

dont he just wants to control you and make you his slave
become his enemy and ill fight him along side you me and kevin
she nodded and looked back at the man "im sorry, but i dont want to"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:11 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
she looked at them "your not going to rule them are you?" she thought to herself, she pushed her hair back, still looking at them

Nightwing looked at the young Vampiress. I am one third Vampire, one third Werewolf and one third Dragon. I was once a human and then was given the gift from my master Wolfwing the Lord of all Werepyres. Then I drank the blood of one-thousand dragons and now I am what I am now. This is an illusion I use to walk around when I don't feel like hunting. Join me Human and Young Vampiress and I shall transform you both into my minions. Or would you rather go against me and mean an untimely demise.

soren looked at her and smiled  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:12 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "once a friend always a friend" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:13 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

till the end  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:14 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

till the end
"till the end" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:16 am
The time for talk is over Human, Vampire and Werewolf. He started to transform, his skin became as hard as Dragon skin. He teeth became long and sharp and jagged like a Werewolf. And the creatures hands turned to claws that looked alot like the elder vampires in there demon form. The man grew to a formitable height and his eyes turned to a sort of odd form as though they were made partly of saphires. Drake was close by and he stood there with his arms crossed as the creature came closer.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:17 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

till the end
"till the end" she said smiling

i think we have something we will need zamoses help with
as much as i hate to say it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:17 am
she looked at the creature "holly...s" she said then stopped she looked at him and nodded "yea i think so'  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:20 am
Aprilbaby1
she looked at the creature "holly...s" she said then stopped she looked at him and nodded "yea i think so'
we have to evacuate the city now
angelita get to the control builiding and sound the evacuation alarms for if zamos came here
and get kevin out for me
ill stay and hold him off  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:21 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
angelita get to the control builiding and sound the evacuation alarms for if zamos came here
and get kevin out for me
she ran up to him and kissed him "if i ever see you again" she said and ran back to the party "kevin get out now" she yelled running in and grabbing him  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:22 am
Drake looked at the young Vampiress. Now, you must put me into a transe. In that state my reflexes will be increased and I will be able to avoid this creatures attacks. The only problem is if I go completely under my will will no longer be my own and I won't be able to fight this thing off. It is a risk but I am willing to take it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:23 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
and get kevin out for me
she ran up to him and kissed him "if i ever see you again" she said and ran back to the party "kevin get out now" she yelled running in and grabbing him

soren:thanks angelita
kevin was sitting in a group of women when she ran in
kevin:whats going on im scoring with women here  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:25 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
and get kevin out for me

"your welcome" she said and went up to kevin leaning closer to him "we have to leave now" she grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the house  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:26 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
and get kevin out for me

"your welcome" she said and went up to kevin leaning closer to him "we have to leave now" she grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the house

kevin:farewell ladys!!!!!
soren:i have to hold this thing off so the others can escape  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:29 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
and get kevin out for me

kevin:farewell ladys!!!!!
soren:i have to hold this thing off so the others can escape
she cloned herself, she ran to the control building and ran inside she broke the glass and hit the red button, the alarms went off
she walked to Drake "a trance? ill try"

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games