Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:42 am

is the king Saidens friend? how and when did that happen? Kimi was totally lost in her thoughts.

then she saw that Saiden was walking from them. And that hurt her, not a thank, not at all. she were happy they all had survive, and she were happy that she had found her old, good friend, but even so, she had picked up Saiden there the King had let him lay to die, she had healed him, and then she had run all that way just to caught his friends. and still, no thanks, just a simple "thank you" was that so hard for them?
she sat down on the dirty ground with her arms around her feet's, looking sad.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:58 am

He started communicating with Kimi telepathically. Listen, keep the others back and try to convince them that everything is fine. Watcher is being controlled by Infinity and I have to stop him. That court trial was all a media stunt to allow him to invade a part of earth. Normally things are not taken into a court trial cause people just know if you are there to cause trouble or not. I'm not going to be holding back in this battle so one of them could get hurt from the backlash of me and Infinity clashing. So I'm asking you, make up a convincing story and try to get them to stay away. Running back to Hogwarts at this point wouldn't be safe till I have finally dealt with the former king.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:03 am

she raised up, it wasnt time to be sad now.

"Oi Dumbledore, please let him go. He hasnt peed on anges, dont you think he can do that for himself?"

to saiden she said telepathy "go, but dont you dare die!!!!"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:07 am

"And besides, you knocked kingi out, didn't you?"she said to the others.

Evy-Chan1337

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:12 am

Evy-Chan1337

*Logen looks at Kimi*

"he will wake up when he have seen everything bad he has done to his people!"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:16 am

Wacram Glaziuz
Evy-Chan1337

*Logen looks at Kimi*

"yeah, if you say so... But then he will be good, right?"
as he was before.. she added for herself.

Evy-Chan1337

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:19 am

Evy-Chan1337
Wacram Glaziuz
Evy-Chan1337

*Logen looks at Kimi*

*Logen looked at her still*

"i dont know, it is my first time to use my first invented spell, so, i dont know"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:21 am

Evy-Chan1337
she raised up, it wasnt time to be sad now.

"Oi Dumbledore, please let him go. He hasnt peed on anges, dont you think he can do that for himself?"

to saiden she said telepathy "go, but dont you dare die!!!!"

"Of course, don't let me prevent you" Dumbledore said and immediately let go.

Krusadin

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:24 am

Wacram Glaziuz
Evy-Chan1337
Wacram Glaziuz
Evy-Chan1337

*Logen looks at Kimi*

*Logen looked at her still*

"i dont know, it is my first time to use my first invented spell, so, i dont know"

"i'm sure you did it great!!" she said smiling.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:25 am

A loud explosion could be heard from miles away. Apparently Saiden had found his target and waisted no time engaging them. They sensed seven people moving around the land with rather high energys. One of them was Saiden and there were two people with him. There were two people on another side of the battle as well. These two all seemed to be working for the former King Infinity. Suddenly those that were watching the battles sight was shatters. The rest of what happened couldn't be heard or seen by magical means at this point. And to top it off, there was an unidentified person that was headed this way.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:37 am

LanceCalvis
A loud explosion could be heard from miles away. Apparently Saiden had found his target and waisted no time engaging them. They sensed seven people moving around the land with rather high energys. One of them was Saiden and there were two people with him. There were two people on another side of the battle as well. These two all seemed to be working for the former King Infinity. Suddenly those that were watching the battles sight was shatters. The rest of what happened couldn't be heard or seen by magical means at this point. And to top it off, there was an unidentified person that was headed this way.

*Logen twisted her ring, and made all in the group come closer, also kimi, she then twisted the last sign intoo the code, then a small buzzing sound could be heard, and a field was expanding, in all directions, and after the field had hitted them all, it expanded around them and after a second the field was layered as a thin layer around them, so they was now invisible and had a spell reflectant shield*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:46 am

Kimi looked scared up in the air. the wind told her about a fight.
she mumbled a "thank you" to the wind. that was a fine thing be this place, if you were patient enough you could talk to the wind, to the flovers, even to the stones! dead thing living things, it were all the same. one time she even talked to a soul. this ability, was mayby the only thing she would miss about this place.

Evy-Chan1337

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:46 am

A somewhat young looking man came into sight. He was tall with dark black hair and a red vest on. Part of his chest was showing and he was wearing a worn pair of brown jeans with no shoes. There build was fairly strong and there eyes were blue. To them the force field seemed like a large glass dome where only the people inside could see see them. It wasn't entirely clear who was there but they did know someone was in there. In a rather rather loud voice, "come out whoever you are so I can take a good look at you". I was told there were some people from Earth that needed protecting from a good friend of mine. Your friend Saiden filled him in and he filled me in on what was happening.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:56 am

(Yay, a new hunk!XD)
Dumbledore put his hand on Logens shoulder.
"I think we can trust him"

Krusadin

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:10 am

"please don't die." she whispered with fright in her voise
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games