Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:15 am
Mobius stopped pacing. He could see Logen through Shinu's eyes, and she looked depressed. "Awww... she's worried about me. I appreciate it, but it saddens me to see her like that. Wait... I know!" He crackled with yellow energy, connecting with the greater half of Shinu's brain. Shinu then heard his voice in her head.

"She looks sad. Maybe you should try and cheer her up somehow."

Then Mobius withdrew. As a conscience, Mobius could only say vague things about what should and shouldn't be done to Shinu when she was awake. He continued to wait for nightfall, and watched for what Shinu would do next...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:15 pm
M00NSTRIDER
Leon blinked a few times"...sort of yes....are you alright....."Leon stared down at the floor,feeling some what ashamed

Jenn blinked then laughed. "Oh of course I'm allright." she smiled. She reached out an arm and touched his shoulder. "Dont worry about me, you two.." she nodded. With that, she went into her office and left her door open. "Feel free to distract me." the red head called from the door.

Havoc sighed and dragged Leon into into the office. "Then feel free we shall." he said, plunking down into one of the leathery chair.

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:41 am
The sky had darken as Kimi stopped running.
She looked around and discovered that they wasnt in the woods anymore, but
near the city..
She put the bag on the ground and opened it.
The girl was sleeping. " Hoy!! Wake up!"Kimi said loud.
The girl jumped up and said "Don't hit me!"
Kimi just looked at her."why did you hide in my bag?"
"Because you look like my mom."
"where is your mom then?"Kimi asked.
"Dead" the girl said.
"and your dad?"
"dead"
"who was that guy in the woods then?"
"I don't know"
"okay.. Hungry?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:06 am
((Why me? D: Mabey I should bring in another chara?))  

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:37 pm
[[ sweatdrop Miss meh? I'm sorry, it's just I've had a lot on my mind..and fifty one rps could choke a cat ya know?]]

Shinu blinked. She thought for a moment, then blinked again. 'That sounded like Mobius...' She thought as she looked around, then she closed her eyes and concentrated, and saw a vague image of Mobius. With her intelligence, she thought for around thirty minutes before realizing it. "NAN DAIYO?!?!" She yelled, then she covered her mouth and thought. 'Mo....mobius...are you in....are you in my head?!?!?!'

[[I have to keep this rp alive even if it kills me! *unwaivering determination* =_=]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:55 pm
Mobius sighed. She was bound to figure it out sooner or later. It was as pity that he could only truly speak to her in the land of dreams.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:55 pm
She frowned. 'If you think about it that could be pretty disturbing....' She thought, making a face. 'Why are you...in my head.....?' She frowned. 'Aww c'mon...answer!' She smiled. 'Y'know... nevermind.... I'm just glad you're not dead....' She smiled, a tear slid down her face. 'R...Really glad....' She wiped her eyes. 'Thank you for not leaving me all alone.....' She thought with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:29 pm
He felt really bad now. He had to speak to her somehow. He tried merely speaking out loud, knowing that the mindscape would obscure his message somehow.

".unihS ,snoitome esoht rof lufknaht eB"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:43 pm
She blinked. "What the...." She thought for a moment. 'Is it gibberish..?' She shook her head. 'Ummm...Ah! Mobius, say that same sentance backwords...' She smiled. 'I think I'll be able to hear it properly, if not....then I don't know how we can chat..'  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:34 am
"Backwards?" He thought for a minute. "How am I supposed to talk backwards? I... Oh! My message must have been sent backwards! Now if only I could speak backwards... Wait! An idea! I could give her an idea!"

Shinu then heard Mobius clearly as he said "Maybe you can write down what is said and re-write it backwards."

Then, just to be sure, he repeated his previous message.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:00 am
He hoped she had gotten a pen and paper by now. He could've looked through her eyes to see, but he didn't ant to violate her privacy too much. So he continued talking.

"!pans ylbaborp d'I ,em erew ti fI ?ti t'nsi ,ypeerc adnik si tI"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:46 pm
((....I think I might withdraw from this RP....))

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:40 am
((Are you sure? Why?)))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:07 pm
((Barely anybody posts here....Thats why. I'm one of those rp'ers who checks daily and needs to post a minumum of three posts a day per website D: ))

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:43 pm
He paced some more, hoping that Shinu would be able to decipher his messages. He just realized how dull it could be to be nothing more than an advisor. He suddenly grew nostalgic of his military days, remembering his long imprisonment...

It was that day he saw Logen for the first time... Again...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff