Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lunar Guardia Legend Rp <Open> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:36 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

"Yeah... too much?" she said, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry then," she said and muttered some words as the storm cleared.
no it was fun
tsume jumps down and the sword draws the ice back into it

She smiled slightly. "YEah... It was," she said as the spell book disappeared from her hands. "You're very good!"
you are too it was lots of fun

"Yeah, but this is my full strenght... you were holding back," she said smiling, "so you're better."
dont worry it was still close with the lightning and i bet you can be a hundred times stronger if you learned new spells  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:37 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

"Yeah... too much?" she said, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry then," she said and muttered some words as the storm cleared.
no it was fun
tsume jumps down and the sword draws the ice back into it

She smiled slightly. "YEah... It was," she said as the spell book disappeared from her hands. "You're very good!"

"Yeah, but this is my full strenght... you were holding back," she said smiling, "so you're better."
dont worry it was still close with the lightning and i bet you can be a hundred times stronger if you learned new spells

Lilith giggled softly. "YEah... I don't know many spells..." she said smiling at him. "I should learn more..but they can get to be so complicated."  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:50 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

Lilith giggled softly. "YEah... I don't know many spells..." she said smiling at him. "I should learn more..but they can get to be so complicated."
then try making your own spell book  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:57 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

"My own... spell book?" she said, "that idea is just crazy enough to work!" she said laughing. "I might do it... thanks!"  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:18 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

"My own... spell book?" she said, "that idea is just crazy enough to work!" she said laughing. "I might do it... thanks!"
im glad i dont have to use a spell book
he laughs at her  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:21 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

he laughs at her

"Oh, shut up you..." she said, shoving him gently  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:25 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

he laughs at her

he shoves her back
that wasnt nice  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:32 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

he laughs at her

he shoves her back
that wasnt nice

"Oh yeah?" she shoves him again. "What are you going to do about it?" she said smiling.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:34 am
(What'd I miss?)
Arage walked in on them, hearing about spell books. "You know, it's not that hard to read one," he said, holding up his.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:36 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

he laughs at her

tsume hits the sword onto the ground lightly making a tiny barrier of ice tripping her
that  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:38 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

he laughs at her

tsume hits the sword onto the ground lightly making a tiny barrier of ice tripping her
that

"Wah!" falls flat on her face. "Why you--Oh! Hi Arage..." she said, noticing Arage. "Well.... for me it is..." she said, smiling sheepishly as she got up and shoved Tsume again. "That's for tripping me!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:40 am
"Hehe, if I'm bothering you two, I'll leave," he said, smiling slightly.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:43 am
Repressed Memories
"Hehe, if I'm bothering you two, I'll leave," he said, smiling slightly.

Lilith looks at him and tilts head curiously. "Why would you be bothering us... you're not bothering me at all... how about you Tsume? Is Arage bothering you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:52 am
"Well, I just came out here to practice. I'm so close to learning the second spell," he said very happily.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:55 am
"Oh that's great... need help?" she smiles at him.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff