Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:49 pm
she stretches and yelps slightly, her hand burning but then quickly healing "that was strange" she whispered, she looks around "something in here is able to hurt me, thats new" she slips on her black gloves "there, that should do it" she said and looked around  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:50 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
hige broke through the door logen was behind and froze the lycan torturing her he then walked over to the cadge door and froze the bars weakening them horribly

[to late m8 ;3]
{darn}hige broke through the door logen was behind and he walked over to the cadge door and froze the bars weakening them horribly{how about this?}

*she almost devoured him to, the liquid metal floating over him, but then she recogniced him, she made the liquid metal go back intoo her hand and she said:*

"what did i wrong him with to deserve that much pain??"

*she cried some tears before she said:*

"thank you for coming to save me lycian"

*she fell over, her head bumped intoo the wall, this made her bleed horrorfully much*
hige used the ice to lighttly pushe her to the back of the cell
cover your face
hige kicked the ice with an extreme amount of force with his boot breaking the steel bars that they encased  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:56 pm
Rye is still outside trying to find the princess  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:58 pm
she looks around "well they got it covered" she walks outside but then saw someone coming her way "not someone i know.." she said looking at them "and they have a gun" she walks back inside hiding in the shadows, until the guy came  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looks around "well they got it covered" she walks outside but then saw someone coming her way "not someone i know.." she said looking at them "and they have a gun" she walks back inside hiding in the shadows, until the guy came
hige looked over at her
whats wrong?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:04 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hige looked over at her
whats wrong?
"umm i think your friends are coming" she said looking at the 9 men coming this way, armed "if they are you friends"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hige looked over at her
whats wrong?
"umm i think your friends are coming" she said looking at the 9 men coming this way, armed "if they are you friends"
no im a loner
hide wlaks over and makes a wall of ice around the door
ok we have to figure out a new way to get out  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:07 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hige looked over at her
whats wrong?
no im a loner
she looks around "hmm we can go up" she looks up "or i distract and you run, im trained for these things" she removes her gloves showing many scars on her hands and wrists, she puts her gloves away and stretches "okay, now remove the ice"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:09 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hige looked over at her
whats wrong?
no im a loner
she looks around "hmm we can go up" she looks up "or i distract and you run, im trained for these things" she removes her gloves showing many scars on her hands and wrists, she puts her gloves away and stretches "okay, now remove the ice"
ok we go up no way are you going out there with lycans like those if there form the pack that was running this place then you can consider your self dead if you go out there  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:10 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hige looked over at her
whats wrong?
no im a loner
ok we go up no way are you going out there with lycans like those if there form the pack that was running this place then you can consider your self dead if you go out there
she sighs "Fine, we will go with going up" she grabs something small and threw it up "cover your eyes" she said and it exploded leaving a big hole "alright lets go"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:13 pm
*Logen still layed on the floor, now the entire cell floor was filled with the red liquid that was her blood*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
no im a loner
she sighs "Fine, we will go with your plan" she grabs something small and threw it up "cover your eyes" she said and it exploded leaving a big hole "alright lets go"
hige walks into the cell and picks logen up and drapes her over his shoulder
come on
hige jumps up to the next level
ok we have three levels to the front door and possibly other lycans from that pack  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:16 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
no im a loner
she sighs "Fine, we will go with your plan" she grabs something small and threw it up "cover your eyes" she said and it exploded leaving a big hole "alright lets go"
come on
ok we have three levels to the front door and possibly other lycans from that pack
she looks up "ok see ya" she smiles and throws one of those things at the ice "just go, ill hold them off for as long as i can" she said walking towards the door "its what i do" she then whistles that high pitched tune, she threw something at hige "helps with the ears"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
come on
she looks up "ok see ya" she smiles and throws one of those things at the ice "just go, ill hold them off for as long as i can" she said walking towards the door "its what i do" she then whistles that high pitched tune, she threw something at hige "helps with the ears"
hige looks at her after sticking the plugs in his ears with a confused face  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:20 pm
*Blood was flowing from Logen's head, making the lycian that held her red all over his back and soaked every cloth that he had and making a trail of blood on the floor*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games