Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime School (and Life!) RP (need peoples!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:08 pm

Adam walks toward L and hugs him "help me plz casue even if he kills me he can still use my body" he said as a tear slide down the side of his face while having a blank look
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:15 pm

(I gotta go cya later)

OahuGrown14

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:53 am

looks at the guy dressed as a ninja "what do u want with "light" tell me now! or i'll kill u." looks at emiko "run away emiko! go while u still can" looks back at the ninja
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:25 am

Man: I have a little grudge against this "Mr. L" as you call him...Look kid it's none of your buisness!
*Emiko tries to sneak away but gets slapped to the ground*
Man: Don't even think about it stupid girl....*grins coldly* You're my leverage....*looks at Sasuke* And you're not gonna stop me!
*He grabs Emiko then dissapears*

Ahiru Takashi

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:30 am

Kokoro Mitsurugi
Man: I have a little grudge against this "Mr. L" as you call him...Look kid it's none of your buisness!
*Emiko tries to sneak away but gets slapped to the ground*
Man: Don't even think about it stupid girl....*grins coldly* You're my leverage....*looks at Sasuke* And you're not gonna stop me!
*He grabs Emiko then dissapears*

as the man reappeared a puff of smoke appeared around emiko. after the smoke disappeared sasuke was there instead. "sorry but i swapped places with emiko. i disguised myself as her while u werent looksing and disguised her as me....too bad cuz she's already hiding from u" takes out 3 dark stars. "now tell me what u want with "light"...."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:33 am

*Drops Sasuke*
Man: Hmph...I think You know about the records..? They're on me....

Ahiru Takashi

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:35 am

Kokoro Mitsurugi
*Drops Sasuke*
Man: Hmph...I think You know about the records..? They're on me....

"aah so ur the wanted criminal. well i guess i'll get some good money for bringing u in" smiles and throws a dark star and hits the man in the leg.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:49 am

bane leaves the classroom and walkes ouside to see emiko on the ground, "hey are you ok" he asks.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:17 pm

Gaia name: Ry Dusk Nikolai
Name: Rasha Syanome
Year: Junior
History: Her family live in Russia and she lives by herself in her own little apartment. She used to be in a gang called Dark Rhapsody.
Criminal Record: Supposed shop lifting and gang fighting
Extras: Has a black heart on the back of her right hand. She has a crush on one of the new teachers...
Sexuality: Bi
Anime you are from: Yu Yu Hakusho
User Image

Rasha glanced around with cool gray eyes, sitting in one of the empty classrooms. None of the classes she passed were in, and it made her slightly nervous. With a sigh, she leaned back in her chair, her eyes lightly closed.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:19 pm

bane entered the c;assroom, "man what a day, F.B.I, junior C.I.A., what next, " he sat at his desk and went quiet, "oh hi" He noticed Rasha

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:48 pm

She glanced up at Bane when he entered, and gave a small smile. "Hey. What's with all the empty class rooms?" She tilted her head to one side, playing with a lock of her hair.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:18 pm

Periru looked around the courtyard, sitting on a picnic bench. She took out a little pocket book from her jean pocket, and began to rea.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:50 pm

Adam left the classroom and headed outside, he then took out his labtop and had a big evil smile on his face as he sat down under a tree "hehehe they thought i broke the chip with those files in it but the whole time it was in my bag it was downloading to my labtop o the greatness in technology" he said as he sat there looking at the criminal files "hmm these deaths are werid they all happen to be heartattacks and some of them at exacty the same time interesting" he said
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:01 pm

L Hyabusa
Adam left the classroom and headed outside, he then took out his labtop and had a big evil smile on his face as he sat down under a tree "hehehe they thought i broke the chip with those files in it but the whole time it was in my bag it was downloading to my labtop o the greatness in technology" he said as he sat there looking at the criminal files "hmm these deaths are werid they all happen to be heartattacks and some of them at exacty the same time interesting" he said

all of a sudden his computer crashes and everything is erased. the chip breaks. adam hears a voice "u thought i didnt know what u were doing adam?"

The_Last_Avenger

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:07 pm

"you know your starting to get really iratating Saskue no i'll just do this and end my s**t already" Adam takes out a gun and points it 5 inches away from his head "Try and stop me from this" he said as he started to pull the trigger
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff