Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:02 am
Demitri sat and watched his mate very closely. He sent a thought out the Lindsey. 'This would be a good time for you to appear and tell me what to do.' He hoped she would hear it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:13 pm
Fawn felt her face as her ears folded back. "It's a long story but I will make it fast," Fall said as sat comfortably on the ground ready to tell her tale.

"As a young pup I was second born in my family and I beaten. Everynight, every day, and by my own parents...."

Fall paused to collect her self before speaking again.

"Only a few months ago I left my family. With blood on my paws and jaws... I had kill them... before I left they had ripped by face and my ear leaving my eye blind. I had enough enough of their cruel beatings and words, I just couldn't take it anymore.

I nearly passed out the next hour, but I got as far as I could away from that place as I could. Ever since I have been running, running for months to find some one like me."

LilSnowBird

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:47 pm
Meena nodded. "I see" She didn't know what else to say. Raven would probably be able to relate to her more.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:40 pm
Fall nodded; she took a look around with her head turning to count how many wolves were here. 6, plus her would make seven. Fall's eye stopped on Sarafina, she seemed to be in distress. But what for? Fall slowly approched the pair of wolves, Sarafina and Demitri.

LilSnowBird

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:25 pm
Sarafina heard steps of a wolf approching close, she turned her head and gave a loud warning growl. She was in no mood to meet the new comer. But a slight pain in her belly stopped her for a only a few seconds, close they were.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:12 pm
Eiwen caught the movement and shifted uneasily towards Sarafina and Demitri's freshly dug den. He turned to Meena, his eyes pleading that she'd follow him as he took a fews steps after Fall.

He growled softly and approached slowly to reassure Sarafina, sure she'd be edgier than usual with pups on the way.

~~~

Neira whined in distress at the tension. She smiled softly at Ka and nudged his side.

"Will you lead me over to them?"

Although she was blind, the auras should have still been visible to her, but with the confliction of emotions, the new arrival plus the new additions to the pack on the way all scrambled together she was left completely and utterly in the dark. The bright colors of her pack were so intermixed and swirled together that she had to shut them out entirely.

Neira let a few tiny rays of Ka's aura shine through and she could just make out the faint green glow of her brother but that was all in the darkness. As her paws moved one in front of the other, she was only led by the sounds the other wolves made as though she were wading through the depths of the ocean.

"Fall doesn't mean you any harm, she is curious as would any wolf be. Pups are a blessing upon the pack."

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:11 pm
Sarafina's eyes didn't show mercy as she looked at Fall, but did leave her alone. She kept her ears folded back on her head and watched Fall's every move. At any second Sarafina would burst into the den and it would happen.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:53 pm
Fall took a jump back, now she knew what was happening. A den, a upset fea, and a male wolf guarding her; it could only mean of thing. Pups. They had to be on their way and Fall could see that now.

She trotted around then found the den, she didn't dare enter. A soon to be mother wolf would rip any one up who gets in her way. She peeked inside before turning back around. They were going to be very nice pups, they would have a wonderful mother. Fall only hoped that Sarafina wouldn't be so snappy after the pups are born.

LilSnowBird

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Neira chuckled as she heard Fall's thoughts.

"It is refreshing to have new pack members. I'm sorry I've yet to introduce myself. I am Eiwen's sister, Neira, a Protector of the Na'arinheim pack."

She wandered closer, drawn by the faint pull of buzzing consciousness ahead of her and her brother's aura. She settled not far off, she didn't wish to intrude or to stumble over the other wolves in her blindness.

She smiled and hummed happily to herself, the warmth of the pack bond fostering her affection for the pups. She couldn't make out thoughts or distinct auras yet, but did feel the tiny heartbeats fluttering in Sarafina's latent thoughts.

~~~

Eiwen relaxed and sat back on his haunches, sighing. He leaned over and nudged his sister with his nose to show her where he was and then swung his head back to Meena quickly before he resumed watching Sarafina closely and the new wolf, Fall.

He growled quietly as Fall approached the freshly dug den, sure it would rouse Sarafina's temper if she wasn't careful.

"Might be best to take a step back, Fall."

His ears went down, even a dominant wolf knew not to cross a new mother.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:01 pm
Fall nodded, she hopped back away from the den. Her ears folded back once again but this time more sad then submissive.

As she looked she noticed that she was the only single wolf, that embarressed her. Fall cuddled against a tress and folded her one wing on her side, it was different here then it was any where else.

LilSnowBird

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:13 pm
Neira whined quietly as she felt Fall's emotions. She focused and managed to single out the one spot of thoughts that seemed to be Fall.

"Uh... I'm not sure what would comfort you most, it is a bit embarrassing that we are each bonded..." She sighed and nudged Ka again before loping towards Fall's newer aura, it gave off a soft green pulse that reminded her of spring.

"You are always welcome in the pack, don't let this get to you in the least. In fact, I've only been with Ka for just the past few days..." She ducked her head bashfully, new to this sort of affection for another.

She found the other wolf, almost bumping into her and backed up slowly, laying down in the grass just a pace away. She smiled and stared ahead of her, opaque gaze not focusing or meeting anything. Neira smiled, hoping Fall would see.

~~~

Eiwen sighed and lay down next to Meena, relaxing as he was sure that soon as there were pups, everyone would practically explode with excitement. He yawned wide then watched his sister curiously as she tried to connect with Fall.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:46 am
--((Sorry Fawn that you can't reply to Athena.... D8 ))--

Sarafina's leg twitched and she jumped up darting quick into the den. She seemed like a blur of color into the den. It had begun.

--((Makin this a bit quicker. Sorry not so much of a detail giver when it comes to these kind of things....))--

Before long little yips and barks could be heard.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:49 am
||It's ok!||

Fall turned her head when Sarafina darted. "There coming."

Fall moved swiftly into the den but did not get too close, only her mate should be near her.

With her one eye she looked at the pups, it was unclear what color they were but they were all yipping at life.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:00 pm
((sorry I haven't been on I'll just jump in sorry I'm kind of confused about what's going on ^.^; wink )

Demitri Rushed to his mate and gave comfort to her. He nudged his sons and daughters with his nose and sniffed them to get their scents in her head so he could always reconize them.

Meena went to the opening of the den but didn't enter females with new borns were normally very protective she was surprised that Demitri was in there with her adn not getting chewed out.

((Hey Zytgh how many boys and girls and pups altogether?))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

good doge

Shirtless Codger

2,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:02 pm
Ruko walked over to her favorite tree and leaned against it. How long has it been since she was here? 3, 4 years? She yawned. Her memories of her and her siblings playing in the woods were vivid. Her white tipped ears perked up. She turned around and saw a small field mouse thats tail was caught in a crack on the tree. "Haha... having troubles, small friend?" She nudged the mouse free and it ran away.

((IM NEW! sorry to jump in! xD)  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces