Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:44 pm

He let out a small chuckle and shook his head has he laid back down facing the wolves. he shook his head before resting his on his paws once more.

"What? Can't the alpha of the lands be where he wants when he wants?" He asked the wolf. He didn't know what else to say so he left it there. Licking his lips once has he watched the newborns. It brought a smile to his face. Old memories which had once faded away returning to him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:46 pm

BlackRain snarled showing his fangs,"We aren't part of your pack so it doesn't matter if you are an alpha or not." Caesar nodded and stood next to BlackRain and his back hair was on end.

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Fate's eyes narred into Seleinis' and he bared his teeth. His ears folded back darkly as he held his wings out more. He didn't dislike the alpha of the Na'arinheim or the pack it self. He was on edge, big time. Just a new father.

"No.. No he can't," Fate snarled threateningly.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:54 pm

He smirked once looking at the group, then back at Fate Directly. He knew the feelings all to well.

"Well then What would you do if-" He jumped up quickly and took a single step forward while saying "- I DID THIS!" he said rapidly. He held his smirk for a moment looking at the Female and the pups. He wasn't here to cause trouble.

Slighter
Captain

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:56 pm

BlackRain growled and took a step closer to Seleinis,"Stay away from my sister!" Caesar also growled and bared his fangs.
WhiteMist curled herself more tightly around her pups and looked at Fate.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Fate snarled angerly as he moved infront of Seleinis he then with a swift move he snapped at the wolf's leg getting very close to his flesh but he did not touch him... not yet.

"Take another step... and I'll kill you!" He spat at him with his fangs and all of his teeth baring at him. He snarled and a bark followed sue.

LilSnowBird

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:08 pm

For Seleinis this was all in good fun, Until he got spat on. There his smirk turned into a frown has he glared into Fate's eyes. while his own slowly turning white, Almost has if glazing over.

"Listen here you little brat, Your Lucky there around cause spitting on me would have been the last thing you ever did." he whispered to him, An obvious difference in his voice has if he had became a completely different person, His father.

The other wolves around him had completely slipped his mind.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:10 pm

Fate snorted in his face, he didn't care who he was. He was going to protect his family.

"Leave... or make friends," he hissed savagely in his face.

||- Ohh fate is gettin' bravz! -||

LilSnowBird

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:15 pm

For a moment, He had almost lost control, Biting down on his own lip and drawing blood to remind him of who he was, Who was in control of his body. Shaking his head a couple of times and closing his eyes before turning around facing the ocean.

"Yeah, My apologies. Your names?" He asked the group politely has he licked up his own blood from his lips. "I'm Seleinis, I'm not around much, But if you ever need me I'm never to far away." He simply stated.

[He used to be a coward? I should have met him a long time ago then. xDD]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:19 pm

||- lolz. Yes.. maybe... He wasn't the one to start fights. -||

Fate didn't take his eyes off of him and he wasn't about to make friendly with him.

"Fate," he hissed once again.

His tail swept across the ground, still clearly threatened upon. Nothing changed, not his expression, pose, or tone of voice.

LilSnowBird

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:29 pm

He though to himself for a moment Looking back at Fate.

"Been here long Fate?" He asked him curiously has he turned his body back towards the forest, about to head out. He could see he wasn't exactly welcomed here.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:33 pm

||- You don't have to leave! Fate just being a butt face, when he returns to his pups he will be a big fat mushy... thing. -||

"Yes."

He watched him carefully, reading every move he made clearly.

LilSnowBird

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:41 pm

[I know, Just roleplaying has I go. Who knows maybe he just plans to circle around.]

"And I never met you, Hard to believe uh." He said has he took a step off the rock he was on and onto the long grass, "Take care of your pups, There shouldn't be any threats near here anyhow." He told him has he slowly walked over to the tree line, Turning into his human form and slowly walking along the edge of it, Then turned around and walked back towards the other wolves Mumbling.
"Where should I go next." He mumbled out loud has he looked up at the sky with his wandering thoughts.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Fate stood up straight and folded his wings back. His ears came up and he let down his guard abit. He walked back to Mist, and his licked. A soft smile spread across his face. As he laid down beside her and closed his eyes slightly.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:17 pm

BlackRain looked at the stranger up and down,"So your an alpha?" His voice wasn't friendly but it wasn't hostile.
Caesar covered his fangs and smiled as he spoke,"I'm Caesar and he's BlackRain. The fea in there is WhiteMist."
WhiteMist licked him back,"I picked some names for them."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games