Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:44 pm
Sheol Updates:

Things are still a bit sore around here, as I'm still jobless and low on cash. I've been doing more ink sketches (<3 ballpoint ink), so if anyone wants a random doodle for like.. 500g, I'm available for it.

But there is a rainbow, somewhere. We're still hunting, but I've got hope.

My biggest accomplishment? MID TERMS ARE OVER.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:16 pm
Sheol Kitten
Sheol Updates:

Things are still a bit sore around here, as I'm still jobless and low on cash. I've been doing more ink sketches (<3 ballpoint ink), so if anyone wants a random doodle for like.. 500g, I'm available for it.

But there is a rainbow, somewhere. We're still hunting, but I've got hope.

My biggest accomplishment? MID TERMS ARE OVER.

Want a rainbow? Shake down some leprechauns. >_> Don't ask me how I know that........ ninja  

FogSage

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:16 pm
Ugh. Damn insurance companies. Dunno if I've posted this or not, but here goes--

Well, originally, I thought I'd be back in my house around mid-April, since the insurance folks said about 90 days. Turns out they meant 90 days, but guess what? Work hasn't even started. They're too busy fighting with the restoration guys to care whether or not we're displaced. They're saying $30,000 to replace stuff, the AR (Arkansas Restoration) guys have nearly double that as their estimate. So, will Rigu-chan and her family EVER get to move back home? Well, we think sometime in June, since this battle's expected to drag on another MONTH. Rawr. It kinda makes me sad, though--I'm not gonna be home for my birthday.

However, the week AFTER said birthday should be filled with boyfriend goodness. Which happifies me. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:30 am
Rigu Ryu
Ugh. Damn insurance companies. Dunno if I've posted this or not, but here goes--

Well, originally, I thought I'd be back in my house around mid-April, since the insurance folks said about 90 days. Turns out they meant 90 days, but guess what? Work hasn't even started. They're too busy fighting with the restoration guys to care whether or not we're displaced. They're saying $30,000 to replace stuff, the AR (Arkansas Restoration) guys have nearly double that as their estimate. So, will Rigu-chan and her family EVER get to move back home? Well, we think sometime in June, since this battle's expected to drag on another MONTH. Rawr. It kinda makes me sad, though--I'm not gonna be home for my birthday.

However, the week AFTER said birthday should be filled with boyfriend goodness. Which happifies me. ^^

Have they looked at other restoration companies? Also, would it be cheaper to just buy a new house? neutral

Anyhow, have a good time with your boyfriend. mrgreen  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:06 pm
For all of you that remember, a certain crazy cat is coming back to the guild.

Rena Firecat is coming back to the guild, hide the children and lock the doors, everyone! 3nodding

She missed it.......so she'll be coming back in a couple days.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:19 pm
FogSage

Rena Firecat is coming back to the guild, hide the children and lock the doors, everyone! 3nodding

*hides* nuuu not Rena xd  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:23 pm
Neote
FogSage

*hides* nuuu not Rena xd

Yes, Rena. I believe she said for me to "give Neote and Stoarm tail huggles" in her latest email. razz

.....>.> *hugs Neote's tail, runs away laughing idiotically*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:51 pm
FogSage
Neote
FogSage

*hides* nuuu not Rena xd

Yes, Rena. I believe she said for me to "give Neote and Stoarm tail huggles" in her latest email. razz

No she didn't...though it does sound like something she would say...I'm so confused by the power of the ebil Rena @_@  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Neote
FogSage
Neote
FogSage

*hides* nuuu not Rena xd

No she didn't...though it does sound like something she would say...I'm so confused by the power of the ebil Rena @_@

I assure you.....that is indeed what she said. neutral

Rena's not evil......she just likes glomping and yiffing. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:45 am
Sadly, when I tried to change my avvy's sex, THIS happened. *sigh*

Sorry, but it looks like Gaia and me are not compatable. Thanks for the laughs and all, but I think I better leave, both this guild and Gaia. Bye! 3nodding  

Izzy Izzero

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:49 pm
Something that has been utterly pissing me off lately. People claiming to be punk. YOU ARE NOT PUNK. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS. Punk died out with the eighties and into the early nineties. IT'S DEAD. You people who claim to be punk don't even know what punk originally stood for. You just decide to be "punk" to make youself seem tougher/cooler/sexier wtfever. YOU AREN'T PUNK. Half the people that claim to be punk are nothing more than whiny bitches that want to seem tougher than they really are. It's just really aggravating to see.

[/rant]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:53 pm
Asphyxiat!on
Something that has been utterly pissing me off lately. People claiming to be punk. YOU ARE NOT PUNK. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS. Punk died out with the eighties and into the early nineties. IT'S DEAD. You people who claim to be punk don't even know what punk originally stood for. You just decide to be "punk" to make youself seem tougher/cooler/sexier wtfever. YOU AREN'T PUNK. Half the people that claim to be punk are nothing more than whiny bitches that want to seem tougher than they really are. It's just really aggravating to see.

[/rant]

Hence why I want to smack most people I see dressed as punk.

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:55 pm
Diana Vulpes
Asphyxiat!on

[/rant]

Ahhh, but........goth is the new punk. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:59 pm
FogSage
Diana Vulpes
Asphyxiat!on

[/rant]

Diana = Whenever I see someone claiming punk or dressing it, I just want to severly beat them and yell "ARE YOU PUNK NOW!? scream "

Fog = Goth is not the new punk. Goth is totally differant, although there alot of posers there too e.e Which really gets on my nerves. They think that Ashlee Simpson and s**t like that is goth and they need to be beaten with a metal pole.  

Alektorphobia

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Asphyxiat!on
FogSage
Diana Vulpes
Asphyxiat!on

[/rant]

Diana = Whenever I see someone claiming punk or dressing it, I just want to severly beat them and yell "ARE YOU PUNK NOW!? scream "

Fog = Goth is not the new punk. Goth is totally differant, although there alot of posers there too e.e Which really gets on my nerves. They think that Ashlee Simpson and s**t like that is goth and they need to be beaten with a metal pole.

I'm so confused. xp

To me, grundge, goth, and punk are all pretty much the same. I really don't care. Now, there are those pesky "in-betweeners" that make it hard to tell what is what. That's probably what I meant.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games