Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:52 am

(Sounds fun)

"Kitchen. I started to go there then went in the other direction." He followed her while looking around.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:12 pm

(i guess, but im back ^_^)
Chilo smiles "well if you went there then you would have saw somebody" she walks inside and sees two people "Hello"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:20 pm

(Was it fun?)
"Right right... Well, besides the point, Oh." He saw them in there. "Thats the teacher, and, You're a student right? You look like you could be her husband."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:25 pm

(it was okay but towards the end, my sisters husbands grandpa passed out, he was diabetic n i think he had a piece of cake, ambulance came and took him cuz he hit his head, but uh other than that yea)

She giggles "be nice" she said pushing him a little

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:28 pm

"What? He does?" He looked at her then back at them. "Wait, yeah, do you want to be alone or something?" This on the other hand, he said with a smile.

(I hope hes alright.)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:31 pm

(they said he was going to b fine but idk)

she rolls her eyes and slaps his arm "i said be nice" she turns and walks out before walking around to see if there were more people

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:41 pm

(Thats the best I can ask. Or is it?...)

"I was. Some of the time." He yelled after her around the corner. He turned back to the others. "I hope classes start again." He saw the sandwich and said, "Um, is there any more?" {A few hours later} He comes up to her with a Bacon, lettuce, roast-beef, ham, BBQ sauce, bell pepper, onion, cheese, tomato, celery and peanut-butter sandwich. "I don't think it fits..." He said after he had opened his mouth to take a bite and then closed it.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:37 pm

(i guess, lolz, oh and im back, srry had go back to my moms house)
Chilo laughs and looks at the sandwich "I wonder why" she rolls her eyes and sits down cross legged "you seriously going to finish all that?"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:51 pm

He turned it around a few times, making sure everything stayed in. "If I can."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:05 pm

"well, good luck with that" she laughs shaking her head and turns on the t.v

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:15 pm

"What are you going to be watching." He takes a bite into it, surprisingly not spilling anything. "That's really good."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:27 pm

she shruggs "i dont know" she skips pass the news, cartoons, then she turns it to an action movie, she watches it for a bit

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:28 pm

"I think I've seen that one before. I think," He left the room with his sandwich. Which, he continued to eat outside.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:32 pm

"dont make a mess" she yelled after him laughing a little

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:33 pm

"I always, SHITAKY MUSHROOM s**t!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games