Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:22 pm
* she jumps down from all the way up and slaps the stick out of higes hand* what the hell is wrong with you! * she said picking the fat cat up petting it*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:23 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kat is Furious now and out of Nowhere a Kitten Appear's on her head "Meow" then another on bther her Sholder's then a whole bunch around her feet "Gaaah!" Kat yells as they keep comeing
what the heck?

"Dont ask They just show up!! OPUT OF NOWHERE ALL THE GOD DAM TIME When Im angry or Sad or somthing!" she says trying to Push the really Fat cat off her

Hige let me help you with that *hige transforms into a werewolf and scares the cat off* how does that feel  

Ninja Assasin13

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:24 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kat is Furious now and out of Nowhere a Kitten Appear's on her head "Meow" then another on bther her Sholder's then a whole bunch around her feet "Gaaah!" Kat yells as they keep comeing

*hige is standing behing Kat and she turns around and hige is playing with them and rolling around with them and then one lands on his head* awwww kittens

A really Fat Cat stare's at Kat "Oh no no no no NO!" it pounces her to the Floore and licks her Face "WHY DONT YOU GUYS EVER LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"
kiba pokes the realy fat cat and it jiggles a bit
ha this is fun

"Its not FUNNY! this one has a Crush on me!" It purr's and Rub's up against her "AHHH!! get off!" she try's to push it off "Its crushing My ribs!!"
he picks the cat up and it falls over ontop of him
how does a cat love a girl
his legs squirm in the air as his upper body is crushed by the fat cat  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:26 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

*hige is standing behing Kat and she turns around and hige is playing with them and rolling around with them and then one lands on his head* awwww kittens

A really Fat Cat stare's at Kat "Oh no no no no NO!" it pounces her to the Floore and licks her Face "WHY DONT YOU GUYS EVER LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"
ha this is fun

"Its not FUNNY! this one has a Crush on me!" It purr's and Rub's up against her "AHHH!! get off!" she try's to push it off "Its crushing My ribs!!"

"Uhhh, Eh Ill let you Find out" she Giggles as the Fat Cat SLowly Crawls off of him "Kat step's back "Go AWAY!" she Cat looks at Kat Loveingly and gets ready to pounce her again "GAHH!"  

iLacey

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:27 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

ha this is fun

thats weird *hige take fat cat from kiba and throws it over the cliff* ha take that  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:28 pm
rush13
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

ha this is fun

thats weird *hige take fat cat from kiba and throws it over the cliff* ha take that

[LMFAO XDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHA dnt do tht LMAO tht Cat belongs to Someonw and thts animale abuse LMAO]  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:28 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

ha this is fun

"Uhhh, Eh Ill let you Find out" she Giggles as the Fat Cat SLowly Crawls off of him "Kat step's back "Go AWAY!" she Cat looks at Kat Loveingly and gets ready to pounce her again "GAHH!"
im afriad to see your kids
he starts to crack up in laughter  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:29 pm
* she pushes hige off the cliff* ha that was fun! * she said looking over the cliff*  

KillerCookie329

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:29 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

ha this is fun

stupid cat *hige creeps up behind and and grab it*
i have to get off in 30 minutes so i will catch all of you later  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:30 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she pushes hige off the cliff* ha that was fun! * she said looking over the cliff*

hey what did you do that for * comes back up the water fall and pushes her off* ha that what u get  

Ninja Assasin13

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:31 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

ha this is fun

She starts crying "SHUT UP! its not funny! IT NEVER LEAVES ME alone!" 15 More Cats Apear and Purr and Rub up against her and that Same Kitten is still on her head  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:32 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

ha this is fun

*hige looks at kiba and breaks out laugh all over the ground* rofl rofl rofl  

Ninja Assasin13

KillerCookie329

* she doesnt fal she just stands there floating with her hands on her hips* and how do i deserve that? * she said walking in thin air onto the ground again*  
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She starts crying "SHUT UP! its not funny! IT NEVER LEAVES ME alone!" 15 More Cats Apear and Purr and Rub up against her and that Same Kitten is still on her head
sorry...so who are the other cats?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games