Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:55 am
Toekiyo
kaine crawled on top of her mounting her and bent down to bite down on her neck but only licked her cheek "dont worry i can behave i hate to see you scare dear"

She sniffed, still looking at him with wide eyes. "...I...umm...I-I..." She didn't really know what to say. Weren't vampires supposed to be evil, obsessive, unholy creatures? This one seemed a little displaced from that category...a little bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:56 am
starts walking back to cabin.  

hoplite323

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:44 pm
he just smiled at her happily pulling his hands off of her and wrapping them around her. he smiled as he pulld her down on top of him. he grinned at her feeling her laying on his before kissing her forehead gently and closing his eyes tightening his grip on her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:47 pm
she giggles, rubbing her nose against his cheek, she smiles and kisses it  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:59 pm
he smiles at her closing his eyes again pulling her tighter on top of him. he grins at her kissing her briefly and licking her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:01 pm
she smiles pulling her neck back a bit, teasing him, she smirks and kisses his neck  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:07 pm
he grins at her mumbling something softly taking on oh his hands and putting it on her head, pushing her into his neck a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:12 pm
she giggles "forceful now huh?" grins and licks his neck smiling  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:15 pm
he smiled at her looking apologetic. "im sorry" he said loosinging his grip on her head letting her move. "ive just been without the touch of a woman for so long i just cant seem to get enough of it" he smiles shakily at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:19 pm
she giggles "its okay, i like it when your forceful" she smiles  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:29 pm
his eyes widened a little as he grinned at her. "you dont want to tell me things like that" he said trying to supress his grin as he runs his hand through her hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:31 pm
she giggles "what? its true" she smiles kissing him softly  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:42 pm
he just sighs and grins at her before leaning up and kissing her nose, then he leaned over and bit her ear. hard at first before nibbling on it gently. his hands moving up and down her back sliding lower.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:47 pm
she giggles "Mmm" she whispered biting her lip, she smiles feeling his hands along her back  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:17 pm
he grins biting her ear a bit harder licking it a moment before moving slowly down her neck, while his hands going lower he gave her a sly grin and squeezed her a** a bit trying not to laugh  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games