Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:40 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lolz XD rofl ) she sighs "please go away" she puts her hands on his shoulders to push him away

he smiles and takes the advantage, he kisses her, with her hands on his shoulders it makes it look like shes kissing him

she pulls back "eww get away" she said and pushed him back
tail comes up behind him and pokes hard on one of the spider bite marks
please get off my friend
she jumps seeing tal "thank god" she muttered

he winces "we were just talking and she suddenly kissed me, and you think i should just let that go?" he smiles and stands up, bringing her with him "ill just be in my room, dont bother us okay" he smiles and starts walking away with her
tal grabs him by the ear and throws him onto the ground
umm you know i could always bring the spider out parylize you strip you to your underwear and throw you into the mess hall to let the sailors deal with you
tal gets one of those ha ha your screwed over looks
(lolz poor guy XD) she walks next to tal and looks at the man "please leave me alone" she thinks and whisperes something to tal "if you play along he might leave" she whispered, she smiles and wraps her arm around him "im already taken" she glares

he stares at them "oh....im so sorry, i didnt know" he moves back a little before standing up
tal looks at river
yeah we are into each other
he says slightly bewildered
she looks at the man "so you can go now, i dont want to see you around me again under stood"

he thinks "if your together, how come you dont share a room? and ive never seen you two kiss" he crosses his arms

she smirks "you dont need to know that" she blushes slightly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:42 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

he winces "we were just talking and she suddenly kissed me, and you think i should just let that go?" he smiles and stands up, bringing her with him "ill just be in my room, dont bother us okay" he smiles and starts walking away with her
umm you know i could always bring the spider out parylize you strip you to your underwear and throw you into the mess hall to let the sailors deal with you
(lolz poor guy XD) she walks next to tal and looks at the man "please leave me alone" she thinks and whisperes something to tal "if you play along he might leave" she whispered, she smiles and wraps her arm around him "im already taken" she glares

he stares at them "oh....im so sorry, i didnt know" he moves back a little before standing up
tal looks at river
she looks at the man "so you can go now, i dont want to see you around me again under stood"

he thinks "if your together, how come you dont share a room? and ive never seen you two kiss" he crosses his arms

thats private stuff ok  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:44 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

tal looks at river

thats private stuff ok
"alright then, but ill be keeping my eyes on you two" he turns and walks inside the mess hall

she lets out a breath and lets go of him "thanks, hopfully that will keep him away"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:47 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

tal looks at river

thats private stuff ok
"alright then, but ill be keeping my eyes on you two" he turns and walks inside the mess hall

she lets out a breath and lets go of him "thanks, hopfully that will keep him away"
and if it doesn't?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:47 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

tal looks at river

thats private stuff ok

and if it doesn't?
"uhh.....then we need a better plan" she thinks  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:48 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

thats private stuff ok

and if it doesn't?
we could lose frankie on him as soon as he comes out of his cocoon  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:50 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

thats private stuff ok

and if it doesn't?
"good plan but i dont want to kill him or brutly hurt him, just scare him and do some damage" she leans against the edge facing him, she looks at him "well, lets just hope he just forgets about me, i mean its easy to" she smiles slightly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:51 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

and if it doesn't?
"good plan but i dont want to kill him or brutly hurt him, just scare him and do some damage" she leans against the edge facing him, she looks at him "well, lets just hope he just forgets about me, i mean its easy to" she smiles slightly

sasuke walked up to them. "hey...where's kratos?" he asked.  

The_Last_Avenger

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:06 am
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

and if it doesn't?

i think hes still asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:13 am
lupinewarrior
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

i think hes still asleep

he looked at tal. "ok then"  

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:17 am
(Jeez I had to read 8 pages to catch up XD lol)

Kratos was walking around the ship. He hated being around so many people. A few tried crap on him, a few now walked with a limp. He walked out on deck as he spotted the rest of them. He watched an odd man walk by muttering 'he would get that girl'. His eyes drifted, he hadn't slept...not since. He let his mind swim a bit as he leaned against the side rails.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:20 am
sasuke noticed kratos. "he smells....different....his intentions have...changed...." he said with a smile.  

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:23 am
Kratos's eyes narrowed. "No...my intentions have never changed...they remain the same...only the ways I intend to follow them have changed." He felt better to talk, his mind kept drifting away from reality. He needed to focus.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:25 am
irishdawg69
Kratos's eyes narrowed. "No...my intentions have never changed...they remain the same...only the ways I intend to follow them have changed." He felt better to talk, his mind kept drifting away from reality. He needed to focus.

sasule looked at him. "either way...light and dark mix in our hearts....and iw we are to become truly strong...we must learn to use both in harmony...you are one step closer to this...and i now trust you" he said.  

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:28 am
Kratos let out a meniacle and hollow laugh. "And if you have no heart? What then? I am only a hollow shell of what was once a man." He left it at that as his eyes averted to the seas.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games