Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:55 pm
"its ok..." she whispered her voice cracking. she was grateful he had saved her though

alex face with peaceful as he had a beatiful dream of them together  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:19 pm
"i promise on my life that i wont let him take you"

Lizzy sighs and kisses his cheek before quietly manuvering out of his arms and wrapping a blanket around him before walking out of the room and towards the kitchen  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:25 pm
"he was gonna.." she whispered closeing her eyes

alex followed her secretly laughing lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:29 pm
he growls a little " i wont let him touch you that way, ever" he holds her close.

She yawns while rubbing her eyes free of sleep, not noticing alex behind her  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:31 pm
"he did..." rena whispered. without thinking.

alex watched her closely.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:32 pm
"he didnt....you know" he gulps "t-take you did he?"

she was humming a tune and shaking her butt while walking around the kitchen in search of food  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 pm
(XD)
alex watched her in awe.

"i dont know.." she shrugged, she knew he hadnt but she wanted to see his reaction  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:39 pm
Strikes face twisted into anger "that b*****d" he growls, his hands clenching to fists as he tried to control his anger.

She waves her arms in the air, moving her hips and shaking her butt still, she was smiling, catching alex's scent and knowing he was watching.
(lolz)  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:44 pm
(breath bella!!!! whoh, this is so awsome!!)

rena kept watching him her eyes flat her heart fluttering in a unhealthy way. she was about to tell him the truth just as a loud scream filled the woods and a deer and young vampires launched in our direction

(haha)
alex moved silently wraped his arms around her and pulling her in close kissing her gentle neck. "you are you hot." he said chuckleing

(we need a new guy megy, i know steven isnt comeing back anymore...got any guys who want to join? i love rping with you but we need some more peope, i dont like hug rps but i like ones with atleast 3 people. think walt would come back? *sighs)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:47 pm
(lolz idk, u could ask *sigh* that means both kat and echo are alone now if steven doesnt come back)

Strike jumps at the noise and looks up "what the?"

lizzy giggles "liked the show?" she asked while blushing when he called her hot  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:57 pm
(yeah are to main characters....*sighs*.....i kinda want kat back with strike but with rena,...ugh...we need a guy maybe 2, can you ask around? one thats nice and preferbly not emo)

the lil vampire girl tackled the deer down and bite into its neck drinking. rena toke this as a chance to tell him the truth "he didnt take me." she said quickly then walked over to the little girl curiously.

(opps i messed up i ment to type "you are so hot" hehe was on the phone sorry!)
"yes very much so." he smiled then he breathed in slowly "lizzy...there something i want to tell you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:00 am
strike looks at her in confusion "why did she lie to me then?" he wondered before pushing that thought to the back of his head and looking at the girl

(haha its okay)
Lizzy turns around and wraps her arms around his neck "yes?" she asked looking up at him  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:14 am
the girl looked up licking her lips, her eyes where pure bright blue a delicate smile crossed her lips "you 2 need a bath" she giggled

( http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d80/animeppl/Anime/blue_eyed_school_girl.jpg )

rena was holding strike close to herself smileing a bit at the lil girl.

alex toke in a deep breath then he moved her hands and away and dropped to one knee holding her hand in his there was suddenly a lil box in his hand "my love lizzy..will you marry me."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:17 am
Lizzy blinks and stares at the box before looking at Alex, "are you serious" she whispered, she smiles a big smile and jumps on him "yes. yes ill marry you alex"

Strike chuckles "you know, she is right"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:22 am
the lil girl looked at us them she smiled and ran off into the woods

"well do you want a bath now or later." rena smiled.

kat came down stairs and peeked at them, she had tears in her eyes but she was smileing. kade had just left her cause he thought he was ruining her life. he had left a note saying that when she had woken up. kat felt heart broken and lost. but she looked at her lil baby with love.

alex smiled and hugged her tightly "i love you."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces