Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:27 pm
The pills didn't do anything.....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:29 pm
Thank god they didn't.  

Oo_Hunter of Pierce_oO

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:30 pm
I kinda wish they had.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:41 pm
Just so she could feel the pain of not having you around?

It's understandable, but someday you'll find someone who will appreciate what you do and truly love you for it. If you die you'll never have that chance.

True, she will feel great pain, but she'll never be with you again.  

Oo_Hunter of Pierce_oO

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:53 pm
I guess I should throw something in for whatever it is worth... but for the life of me I can't think of anything... maybe it would be a good idea to just give up on her? but no, you can't do that, you love her too much for that and you want to make things work out. maybe it would be best to let go. As they say 'There are plenty of fish in the sea'. Move on, make a good life for yourself, be happy as you possibly can; you do only live once. One day she'll look back and realized the chances of finding anyone like you, joker, is 1/1,000,000,000.

If you can't let go then you need to try harder. Become the man she dreams of. Make her your own. and if anyone gets in your way punch them out and leave them on the curb. You ARE a wonderful person joker, even if I tend to say you're not. I only with the best for you and you truly deserve it.

>.> I hope that sounded as good as it did in my head...

*glomps jessi* back to business as usual now! KK!?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:30 pm
Connorthecreator
I guess I should throw something in for whatever it is worth... but for the life of me I can't think of anything... maybe it would be a good idea to just give up on her? but no, you can't do that, you love her too much for that and you want to make things work out. maybe it would be best to let go. As they say 'There are plenty of fish in the sea'. Move on, make a good life for yourself, be happy as you possibly can; you do only live once. One day she'll look back and realized the chances of finding anyone like you, joker, is 1/1,000,000,000.

If you can't let go then you need to try harder. Become the man she dreams of. Make her your own. and if anyone gets in your way punch them out and leave them on the curb. You ARE a wonderful person joker, even if I tend to say you're not. I only with the best for you and you truly deserve it.

No one wants to marry a fish. rofl xd  

Oo_Hunter of Pierce_oO

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:55 pm
Connorthecreator

I think.... you have all helped me. Greatly.

I am starting to se that I don't need her. If I love her and she loves me, we'll be together. But right now, I need to get MY s**t together. I need to see other people, and I CAN'T BE HUNG UP ON LOSING HER.

If she doesn't see what she lost in me, her bad. That's her problem. If and when she DOES realize what she lost, I MAY consider taking her back.

Until then...

Joker's back. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:58 pm
well thank the devil! XD me thinks someones had an epiphany! lolz *glomps connor*  

jessi_angel94_2

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:28 pm
@Joker: good, now let's hope it stays that way! XD

@Aeo: ...another fish? or maybe a fish puppet? *takes out fish puppet*

@jessi: *glomps back* thish meanz war! X3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:38 pm
*does major glomp to where you collapse*
hahahaha!!!!  

jessi_angel94_2

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:10 pm
*on ground* >w< Oh noez! you may hash won battle but never warz!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:36 pm
Yaaaargh!!! -glomps everyone-
I smell a "get happy" party coming.

-gets some oreos-  

Oo_Hunter of Pierce_oO

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:54 am
ooo~ party! I'll bring the catnip!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:55 am
no! we need bubbles and gummy bears i tell you!
connor- and i always win the warz. whee  

jessi_angel94_2

Oo_Hunter of Pierce_oO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:05 pm
I agree! I'll get the gummy bears... and the jolly ranchers.

The watermelon ones are mine.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games