Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxx Sevren

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:52 pm
"I wish you luck," Esio said politely. "If you will excuse me, I seem to have found myself with a taste for Gym Badges. I shall be in Violet City if any of you need anything."

With that, he recalled Sandshrew and made his way back to his room. After adding a few last-minute touches, Esio put his Snag Machine back over his left arm and threw his suit on over it, having shortened one of the sleeves to accommodate for the cuff on the device. He gathered his bag and strode out toward the front entrance to the base, with Charmander following closely.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:30 pm
Tsuki teleported in with his Hypno by his side. Hypno snickered and ran off, leaving his trainer alone. He sat down, quite confused. He had always though of himself as a pretty observant guy. God, was he wrong. All of his Pokemon, excluding Flyga started chatting.

-Cof. He couldn't be that dumb. It was obvious from the start.- Cofa, a Cofagrigus said to his partners.

Alpha, a Metang whirred. Noting Cofa he started "The girls biomass appeared human in origin."

Blast smiled at his trained and gossiped on "You're telling me. You even notice what happened at the meteor?" he asked as Saur butted in.

"I sure as hell did. Maggy you snag a photo of it? Be good to embarrass him once in a while."

Maggy scoffed at Saurs words. Being into romance books she rebutted "It was cuuuuute. And illegal I think. But in any case I did."

"Ah you should have seen his face when he found out. ****ing hilarious!" joked the Hypno to his trainers dismay. He didn't really like Tsukicso he'd soak this in.

"Idiot." said Scarsy simply a she flew away.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:36 pm
Warping in, Dan returned Diva and made his way to the lab. There was some metal box that caught his attention, however briefly. "Hey Sub, I got some Moon Stones you requested. What exactly are you going to do with them?" he asked as he took them out of his bag. It was then he noticed Terashi and Freth. "Hey Terashi and...umm..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:01 pm
Hawk, having failed to find Twelve, came back into the lobby. He stopped once he saw the TV on. How was this thing doing that? Was it like... always on? The power bill for this place must be astronomical. Either way, it was on, and was talking about Iron island. "Oh hey, it's that place Dan and me went to..." he muttered, crossing his arms and shifting his weight onto one leg.

Regular Chirp, fully clad in her adventure gear came stomping down the stairs. "Oh man, oh man! I can't believe I forgot-- HAWK!" She sighed with relief, seeing the boy watching TV. She dropped her backpack and ran over to him, wrapping her hands around him and pulling him as close as she could.

"Oh uh... Hey!" Hawk said, looking at Chirp. "Oh, you cut your hair? It looks nice." He said, remembering the cardinal rule about girls and their hair. ( yes, the bro code has been betrayed. ) "So uhmmmm hey, you wanna go see about getting Riolu? Remember how popular Flip was with his little Riolu? Yeah, they'd go flipping all over the place..."

Chirp stammered a bit, bewildered at the fact that Hawk wasn't flipping out about being abandoned. Maybe he didn't mind? "Uh... sure!" she said, shrugging awkwardly. If he wanted to roll over the subject, then she was fine with that. She was already geared up anyway.. Wait, what had he said about her hair? She.. hadn't done much to it, but he'd noticed it! Ohmy, how nice of him. She let out a nervous giggle at the thought of Hawk actually being blatantly nice for once.

"Ok, so let's go then. I'm not doing anything else, anyway." Hawk took her hand and the two made their way out the door.

Having gone unnoticed in the corner, LongHairChirp was standing with her back against the point where the two walls met. She'd been creepily watching Hawk, and had seen him with that... that... imposter. She was clutching an Egg case she'd found in his room. If he wanted to hang out with those fakes, she'd.. she'd make him pay attention to her and her alone.  

Otternavy

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:21 pm
Tsuki put some Pokeballs on his belt. He was cinfused and going to Iron Island might help. A Riolu would seem to be a valuable partner. Maggy was in her Pokeball, meaning he was in deep thought. Walking to his room he sighed. A mess to say the least. Drawings pinned to the wall, a laptop on his bed, piles of dirty clothes, you know... stuff you'd expect from a guys room. Opening his closet he picked up his hover board and goggles. Before Hypno and Flyga that was how he got around. Putting the goggles over his eyes he flew out his window.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:16 pm
"Argh! I can't get this thing open!" Sub screamed from the lab. On the table was the metal box shaped container that Freth had retrieved from Sunyshore, and despite trying to get it open all day yesterday, he has yet to make any progress on it. "I swear to Darkrai GRAY, if you make one smart comment I'll unplug you! Try me!" He shouted into the air. There was no reply to his shouts.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:55 am
Veronica stopped by for an unusual break, allowing her pokemon to roam once they were healed. She meant for them to get some well deserved rest and took the opportunity to get a much closer examination at the Snag Mall's prices and figuring how much she would need to save up to get what she wanted.
She also made sure to deliver the Sun Stones obtained from her last mini adventure. And for good old lazy times, she made herself a sandwich and sat on the couch to watch the T.V. The channel was already set to PNN and Veronica just laid back. She smiled at the police's Oreburgh Mining Museum investigation, they certainly worked together on that one. Then came the outbreak of Riolu announcement and break was over. She wanted to capture one of them, though she was unsure if she was going to add it to the team. Oh well...
Veronica gathered her pokemon and set off to Iron Island.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:22 am
Skarsy had gotten into the lab and put a Moon Stone on another table. Except this was one big MoonStone. Tsuki had cut a 12 inch by 6 inch sliver off Moon Rock from the meteor rock he found. If Sub saw the Skarmory he'd see her point to one of her twisted feathers. She picked a lock with it to get in here. "Skaaaaarmory." she said to the Snagem Leader. She asked if she could just try to DrillPeck the box but all he heard was "Skaaaaarmory." once more.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:28 am
The long haired Chirp, who decided that she wished to be called "Maia" in all her anti-heroy goodness, Was still tucked away in the corner, holding the pokemon egg. She'd seen Veronica come and go, and had been creepily watching her as she watched TV. She didn't bother to pay attention when the egg she was holding gave a sudden lurch, and soon revealed a Wurmple inside of it. All she did was open the case and allow the bug type to crawl out onto her trench coat. For the first time in three days she stood up, grim determination on her face. She knew what she had to do... She had to get her man back from that imposter, and she knew the easiest way to get Hawk to do anything was a nice glass of lemonade... a slow, maniacal laugh began in her throat, but quickly died out as she fell forward and planted her face on the floor. She hadn't eaten, drank or slept in three days. Which, in retrospect, might not have been a good Idea.

The Wurmple, who thankfully jumped onto the couch when it noticed her falling, stared at her as she crawled her way to the kitchen. Once she was in a nice position, he'd jump on down and land on her back, riding her like a magic carpet to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:51 pm
Ryan would arrive back at HQ. He look exhausted,but after what he had just been through, could one blame him? he heads for the kitchen to get some water.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:03 pm
An armored knight walked up to the HQ. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Something like it's not halloween you dumbass! or other. But one of his armed was unarmored and in it's place was a Snag Machine. Another rookie. Lancelot, the knight's Treeko walked behind him, wooden stick in hand. It matched the knights sword.

Arthur walked in and jaw dropped. His family's base at the Orange Islands wasn't this advanced. He closed his mouth and said to Lancelot "This art a magnificent fort."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:07 pm
Veronica stopped by after a three hour travel from Sinnoh. She sticked around to let her pokemon some more rest. There was an important mission she had to fulfill but she wanted her pokemon to be fully rested. Veronica sat at a chair, leaning back slightly, just thinking about life, her team and the snaggers.  

DignityPower

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:21 pm
Maia, having rested and gotten herself back in working order, stood back up. At the moment, she was hiding out in Hawk's room, eating his reserve snacks, and drinking up his soda. "Finn." She said, poking the Wurmple. "Finn! Go see if that imposter is here." Her Wurmple grumbled and crawled on out of the room. Thankfully, Chirp's room wasn't too far from Hawks, so it didn't take long for the wurmple to get there.

Not only was the door open, but Chirp was standing inside! The Wurmple stood there, confused. He had heard Maia's grumblings, but he never actually figured the girl would look so much like her. They could be twins!

Chirp sighed.Claydol had dumped her in her room, and she was taking a second to get her bearings. She turned to find a little Wurmple! It was just looking at her. "Awwww aren't you just a--" Suddenly, the pokemon turned and fled down the hall. "... oh... ok?" Chirp shrugged it off, figuring it must be some one's pokemon. She figured she'd just go get her party healed up and see about introducing her team to the newest addition... maybe even get some training in.

Finn returned and flailed around in front of Maia. "Hm... So.... I'm gonna guess that she's there." She muttered, taking a bite of a mini Pie Hawk had stashed with his... well, stash. She'd have to make some kind of a plan to get rid of her. To do that, she'd need pokemon... and the best way she could get pokemon was snagging! But how to get a snag? It was an interesting question.... and she could think of one answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:37 pm
It was then that Krystal turned the corner, her sapphire blue eyes setting instantly on Terashi's blond head and a smile came her lips. A giddy feeling churned her stomach up and she couldn't help but go over and just be with him. They were dating now, after all. After that fateful Festival event. The memory still made her cheeks burn brightly but not at all in an unpleasant way.

"Good afternoon right back at you." She said with a growing smile, Liz at her side and giving an equally friendly greeting.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:56 pm
I couldn't help but smile when I saw Krystal. I walked up to her and immediately wrapped my arms around her in a loving hug.

"Hey, there," I whispered into her ear.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games