Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki stood still as Tony rubbed to towel over his arms drying him a bit. He would need to change his clothes to be completely dry or wait a while for them to dry out. He considered the latter option for a moment considering his lack of fitting clothes and having not be able to find Thor's stash of shirts. When Tony spoke about not being able to solve anything about their bond today he nodded meekly, he didn't think he would not be able to worry about it. It was a major concern for him, if he lost the last of his bond to Tony he didn't know what he would do but he couldn't stand the thought of it. Moving when Tony suggested that they get him dry towards the bedroom and where he stored his clothes. "What do you want to know? You can have him stay here, there is nothing you could do offensive or inappropriate at this point to him. The way...I won allows you even the chance to enslave him. Though I know you won't and I assume he knows such things as well." Loki stated digging through the clothes in his dresser trying to determine without trying it on what would fit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sat on the edge of the bed as Loki went for clothes. Listening to him, he rubbed the back of his neck. “And if I offered him a place to stay in the mansion, how would you feel about that? Not saying he’d accept it, but something tells me that he’s probably eager to get away from SHIELD for a bit.” Tony asked. “And what about anything he needed? Is there anything specific we’d be responsible for taking care of or arranging?” he added. Watching the god sort through clothes for a bit, he stood up and went to his own dresser. Pulling out some sweatpants, he held them up, judging them for a moment before handing them over to Loki. After thinking it over, he went to get a pullover hoody of his as well. It wouldn’t be a perfect fit, but it was big on Tony, so it would hopefully cover Loki at least.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man questioned him about offering the dwarf a place to stay within the mansion. "I don't know how I feel about it. I don't know him or how he feels about me. None of the insults he said were really pointed more of a broad range which could mean he merely just insulted me for the fact of that is how their culture dictates they make deals. I think it would be fine but I assumed he would be staying here so you would have easy access to him." Loki answered before turning back to the clothes closing the drawer he had been in and digging through the next one. He hoped that he would not have to access the bottom drawers, he wasn't sure he would be able to get up from that. "If he stays here we will need to provide him food, a place to exercise and a place to work his craft. Unless you ban him from the last which I don't see since you need him to teach you." Loki answered Tony's next questions. He was still digging through the clothes when he heard Tony move. He was almost ready to dig through the next drawer when clothing appeared next to him. Looking to Tony he took the pants handed to him blinking a bit surprised. He was even more surprised when Tony handed him a sweatshirt. "Thank you..." he murmured quietly placing the dry clothes on top of the dresser before stripping out of his wet ones and changing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slowly. If the dwarf was anything like the Asgardian healer, he’d mostly mind his own business and binge watch human tv unless he was performing his duties. He’d offer him a room, with the promise that he wouldn’t speak badly of Loki or his children of course. He wouldn’t force the dwarf to do anything though, aside from show up regularly to teach him. When Loki thanked him for the clothes, he nodded slightly. “Looks like I should order you some new clothes.” He said absently. “I think there are some online stores you can look at.” Running a hand over his face as he leaned against the dresser, Tony stared at the opposite wall. “And you wouldn’t be scared of this man at all? I want to make sure I’m not making you or Fenrir uncomfortable.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki shifted uncomfortably when Tony said that it looked like he should order him some new clothes. "When my magic comes back a bit more I'll be able to get the clothes I have." he muttered. He still didn't think he deserved anything from Tony even if they were working things out slowly. "The babies will need clothes more than I do..." he tried to divert before Tony moved back to the dwarf and the possibility of him staying within the mansion. "I know next to nothing about this man other than his abilities, I can not say how he will treat me or my son. I do not think he will do anything serious to either of us considering the bargain but that does not mean he can't do other things." Loki stated looking to Tony now that he was fully dressed again. "I can handle anything he throws at me though, you need him to train you Tony. Besides its not like i'm around everyone a lot either." he tried to add.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

When Loki seemed to resist the idea that he would buy him clothes, Tony frowned. Coming over to him, he wrapped an arm around the god, his other hand coming up to lift the man’s chin so he was looking at him. “Loki….It is my job as your mate, as the father of the children you are carrying, to take care of all of you.” He said firmly. “If I want to buy you things, buy the twins things, allow me.” He didn’t know how to take care of others, but he knew that providing for others helped and that was something he could certainly do. “And I’m asking you about all of these things, because I don’t want to place any more burdens or concerns on you. This is your home. If you have any concerns about having that dwarf here, I need to know.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced up as Tony moved again unsure what the man was doing this time until an arm wrapped around him. He didn't resist when tony lifted his chin again so they were looking at each other once more but his anxiety rose. The anxiety only faded slightly as Tony told him what his job as a mate was. "Okay..." Loki he conceded but he still didn't think he deserved anything from Tony. "I can't say anything about the dwarf yet because I know nothing about him." he murmured. The words of the mansion still being his home had Loki's lips giving a twitch of a smile..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Then we should get to know him a little better….” Tony said quietly. He hoped Loki would come with him when he returned to the lab, be there with him as he made arrangements for his new teacher. Leaning forward, he placed a gentle kiss on Loki’s forehead, not letting him go. “And you’ll tell me if anything seems off about him, even if he’s been here a while….AND you’ll tell me if you need anything, no matter what it is.” He said as he met Loki’s eyes again, rubbing his back gently.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki was unsure about getting to know the dwarf better in this instant, especially so soon after the insults. He however nodded in agreement of getting to know the dwarf. He hoped that he would be insulted more not knowing how well he would control the ice if he suffered more threats/insults. Drawn from those thoughts when Tony kissed his forehead the small twitch of a smile spread into a small one that stayed on his face for a few moments. He nodded more when tony said that he needed to tell him if anything happened with the dwarf or seemed off. He stopped nodding when tony said that he needed to tell him if he needed anything, no matter what. "I'll try..." he stated after a few moments of looking into Tony's eyes and the man rubbed his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony waited patiently for Loki to respond to his request. When the god finally agreed, he relaxed a bit. “Now…do you need to rest for a bit, or can you come back to the lab for a bit, just to watch our guest.” He asked softly. He knew stress and high emotions were not good for Loki and could be draining for the god. He didn’t want Loki pushing himself too much, especially not on his behalf.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:58 am
MDaylus

Seeing and feeling tony relax when he had answered his request had Loki relaxing a bit. Until the man asked him if he needed to rest or if he could come back to the lab for a bit. The thought of dealing with the dwarf again already made him anxious but he knew he couldn't avoid it. "I can go back to the lab." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded as Loki said he could come back to the lab. “You don’t have to talk to him, and you don’t have to stay too long, just see if you see something weird with him.” He assured the god. “And the first condition I have is that he never disrespect you or your children. I won’t let anyone talk about you or your kids in such a way.” He added, wanting Loki to be a little more comfortable with the idea of the dwarf around. “Do you want me to put any other limitations on him?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki took a breath when Tony assured him he wouldn't have to talk with the dwarf or stay too long. Just that the genius wanted him to see if their was something weird with the man, he nodded at that. They needed to know the dwarf, know what he was capable of and whose side he would take in things. Red eyes flicked up to Tony when the man said that the first condition he would put on the dwarf was to never allow him to disrespect him or his children. The thought of Tony protecting them by laying down such things has Loki smiling gently. "Not now, maybe once we know more about him but seeing how he reacts to that should help us know what needs to be done." Loki answered when Tony asked if there should be more limitations.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:52 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s response, taking the god’s hand. “Then let’s get down there. The sooner we do, the sooner you can get back up here to rest a bit. Not to mention we have to make it up to Fenrir for kicking him out earlier.” He said with a smile. Leading Loki out of the room and towards the lab, he made sure to keep his pace easy for Loki to match. “It’s strange to think I’ll be taking magic lessons essentially. Relearning how to do something I’ve been doing since I was a teenager.” He admitted.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:04 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when tony took his hand and told him that as soon as they handled this the sooner he could rest and make things up to Fenrir. "I also have to meet with the healer and Steve today, then exercise with Bruce and Natasha." Loki reminded as he walked along with tony. He was glad for the easy pace already starting to feel a bit tired. He smiled more at Tony's admittance about taking lessons being strang. "It is never too late to learn something new or to learn a different way to do something. " Loki responded as they entered the lab. His eyes found the smdwarf quickly and he was quickly on edge."what are you doing, DUMM-E come here." Loki exclaimed seeing the dwarf looking g over DUMM-E. All of Loki's protective instincts flaring as he saw DUMM-E as Tony's child and wanted to protect the little robot.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games