Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
!~ THE MOST SEXY FURS EVER~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:23 pm

It's been awhile sense I've posted anything in here, so I make my return!

Foxys in jeans!

Wuffy!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:30 pm

Davin_Nightwind
Haha, wouldja look at the bulge in in his pants?
And... is that a mullet?

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:31 pm

What Four
Davin_Nightwind
Haha, wouldja look at the bulge in in his pants?
And... is that a mullet?
LOL it is XD
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:16 pm

It's it? I've never noticed that before.

Davin_Nightwind

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:53 pm

User Image

I am actually not that big on nagas, but I figure a lot of people would appritiate this. 3nodding Also I must admit she is quite cute.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:31 pm

Isn't that the artist who does TwoKinds?? I love his art.... heart

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:57 am

Manda_Tifa
Isn't that the artist who does TwoKinds?? I love his art.... heart

Yes indeedy. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:59 am

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/368264/

Cute and sexy. A winning combination. heart

Selene Aries

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:33 pm

Diana Vulpes

She's one of my favorite artists heart
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:40 pm

Diana Vulpes

eek He goes beyond sexy 3nodding

Davin_Nightwind

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:11 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/full/368572/

Here's something for you guys
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:36 pm

Diana Vulpes
User Image

I am actually not that big on nagas, but I figure a lot of people would appritiate this. 3nodding Also I must admit she is quite cute.

it is rather cute, and i'm inclined to enjoy it, i'm a scallie after all ^^ she counts!

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:47 pm

one artist i was sent to i really like, but for one, he's japanese or something so i can't figure out how to comment him, and also, beyond the one piece i found it's alot of yiff/gore....i'd post the one picture i found that wasn't directly yiff related and wasn't gore but, it's a bit risque as the characters are nude, albeit you can't see the male's parts. otherwise the art itself is simply gorgeous, maybe i can edit out the risque part with paint to make it something that won't land me or anyone in trouble. all i can say is this guy/girrl[i dunno...heh] has a brilliant hand for scallies and wolves [anthro] anatomy, the muscle tone on the arm's and everything is incredible...he just only seems to draw gore and some yiffy stuff, in other words stuff i can't show on gaia...

another artist i was directed to has a really good hand for anthro felines....only it's like all ecchi cubs....i was dissapointed i couldn't find a piece that wasn't ecchi that i could show you guys. the artist goes by edis krad though, so if anyone has any works by him/her that aren't perverted they could show me i would be greatly appreciative of it.

and i had a picture i intended to link but i managed to lose the link while writing this post so...i'll post in when i find it....heh

so this whole post is a dissapointment to me but...all the same, i do enjoy what you guys have found!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:07 pm

Lavi
one artist i was sent to i really like, but for one, he's japanese or something so i can't figure out how to comment him, and also, beyond the one piece i found it's alot of yiff/gore....i'd post the one picture i found that wasn't directly yiff related and wasn't gore but, it's a bit risque as the characters are nude, albeit you can't see the male's parts. otherwise the art itself is simply gorgeous, maybe i can edit out the risque part with paint to make it something that won't land me or anyone in trouble. all i can say is this guy/girrl[i dunno...heh] has a brilliant hand for scallies and wolves [anthro] anatomy, the muscle tone on the arm's and everything is incredible...he just only seems to draw gore and some yiffy stuff, in other words stuff i can't show on gaia...

another artist i was directed to has a really good hand for anthro felines....only it's like all ecchi cubs....i was dissapointed i couldn't find a piece that wasn't ecchi that i could show you guys. the artist goes by edis krad though, so if anyone has any works by him/her that aren't perverted they could show me i would be greatly appreciative of it.

and i had a picture i intended to link but i managed to lose the link while writing this post so...i'll post in when i find it....heh

so this whole post is a dissapointment to me but...all the same, i do enjoy what you guys have found!
Edis has a picture of his fursona clothed somewhere in his gallery. Cute stuff, but he's lost some favor with me due to the cub yiff

Leyla Giselle

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:54 pm

Leyla Giselle
Lavi

Edis has a picture of his fursona clothed somewhere in his gallery. Cute stuff, but he's lost some favor with me due to the cub yiff

yeah, it all is cute but, personally, the cub yiff itself did make me kinda dislike edis, i don't mind artistic nudity, but, most of what edis does isn't exactly...tasteful...as far as artistic nudity refers.

on the other hand i guess i'll just have to scan his[?] gallery till i find the clothed one you speak of. didn't really look beyond the second page when i first went, though it's good to know theres at least one out there that would be an ample show of his work that would be postable on gaia. thanks giselle
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games