Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:19 pm
FogSage
Af Mas
I could venture a guess at what it is razz

You're free to try, just don't get to lurid about the details. >>

Fog, I'm not going to make fun of you or tease you about it, especially if it's what I'm thinking. You like what you like. Big deal  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Uhg, today sucked and sucked bad. I woke up and immediatly could tell something was wrong. I felt dizy and my eyes weren't focusing right. For me that is a sign that a migrane will be hitting me.

So I rolled out of bed, hobbled over to my meds and popped a pill and ate some ceral. Sure enough about five minutes in it started and grew. It took about an hour and half for the medication to kick in and for me to finally pass blissfully off into sleep. I only get a handfull of migranes a year, probably like 3 or 4, but when I do get one they are always horrible.

What bumbs me out most was I had to cancel doing something with one of my friends. T__T  

Krissim Klaw

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:35 pm
Well, my brother's home. He's been home for the past couple of days.

I don't want to go home now. I'd rather sleep here in the laboratory and dump all my books and stuff than have to go back to be in the same house with him.

It sounds cold perhaps, but I wish he had not been put on probation; I wish he had stayed in jail. Everyone's life would be so much easier. We wouldn't have to put up with his rambling, his delusions, his total lack of comprehension of what's socially appropriate and what's not. And he'd get treated like a child, which is apparently what he wants. Although it's hard to tell.

Okay, maybe that's not fair to the people working at the jail, but how do I know about them? They're on the other side of the country, far away and abstract.

I take it back: I don't wish he had stayed in jail, because that way the pain only continues. It would still pain me and my family that someone or something had stolen my elder brother away and replaced him with something not quite human, something nasty and childish and stupid controlled by voices in its head. If he had committed suicide or something, he'd just be gone, body as well as soul. I can cope with death. I don't know how to cope with person-death, where their body still walks and talks but something big is missing.

I am furious with him. I hate him. Some brothers we are. He doesn't even understand that I am angry at him, let alone understand why.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:26 pm
I know I posted one of my problems here, but I forgot to check after I did. o.o  

Xayvien

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:42 pm
Krissim Klaw
Uhg, today sucked and sucked bad. I woke up and immediatly could tell something was wrong. I felt dizy and my eyes weren't focusing right. For me that is a sign that a migrane will be hitting me.

So I rolled out of bed, hobbled over to my meds and popped a pill and ate some ceral. Sure enough about five minutes in it started and grew. It took about an hour and half for the medication to kick in and for me to finally pass blissfully off into sleep. I only get a handfull of migranes a year, probably like 3 or 4, but when I do get one they are always horrible.

What bumbs me out most was I had to cancel doing something with one of my friends. T__T

Winter break needs to get here already. confused I am really starting to worry about you, you need a break like nobodies business. I keep thinking you are going to have some sort of nervious break down because of school. sad

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:55 pm
Diana Vulpes

Winter break needs to get here already. confused I am really starting to worry about you, you need a break like nobodies business. I keep thinking you are going to have some sort of nervious break down because of school. sad
Awe, don't worry yourself on my account. It's true, I have been close to a nervouse break down, sort of had one mainly about one issue I've hardly shared with anyone relating to a group project for one of my classes. Going to wait till the term is over and done with till I share with everyone what happened there.

I don't know why this term had to be so bad. It has easily been the suckiest term in all of my college career. Thankfully, I am going to get a little break in a week for Thanksgiving. I am going home the night of the 20th, and am going to take off two days early so I can be home for my birthday and get a little break.

Being able to talk to everyone here really has kept me from snapping though. It means a lot to know I can rant and rave to people. Redrum has also kept be sane. I seriously don't know what I would have done without her in a few of those really rough patches. She is just the sweetest little bug and I'm as attached as can be to her.  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:44 pm
Heh, there's a possibility that my family will be going to Florida during the first week of January sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:07 pm
Af Mas
Heh, there's a possibility that my family will be going to Florida during the first week of January sweatdrop

Where's about down there if you do?

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:09 pm
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Tampa or Sarasota, that's what my dad was thinking  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:12 pm
Wow.. Has Sheol hit.. her all time LOW? .. ~Sulks in a corner~ I feel like I should wash out my eyes and my brain. I never ever ever even consider dating those younger than me. I have no idea why. I just don't. ~Coughs~ Let's try to explain this all..

So I'm dumping my boytoys David and Peter, because they're emobrats, and I'm telling Desire off so she'll stop spreading our once personal life around.. Which, of course, leaves me with my two dears. >>;

One is awesome, though I've only known her for a bit. Our lives pretty much revolve around each other everday. We wake each other up in the morning, run our online business together, and other such stuff. <3 She's older than me and she's wicked. She's going to go kidnap me someday. xD

The other.. is... why.. I need to wash myself out. He's like... HE'SYOUNGERTHANMEANDIFEELLIKEAPEDO! v.v;; ~flails about~ Well, he's only like.. 2 years younger than me.. so one year from being legal.. but still.. ... ~Coughs~ anyways, he wrote me a sweet freaking poem today.. and.. yeah. And then! ANDTHEN! I signed onto MSN, and his DP.. is.. a picture of his abs... ANDTHEY'RE PRETTY!

~Swoons in her corner~

Sheol Zone

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:16 pm
Sheol Zone
Wow.. Has Sheol hit.. her all time LOW? .. ~Sulks in a corner~ I feel like I should wash out my eyes and my brain. I never ever ever even consider dating those younger than me. I have no idea why. I just don't. ~Coughs~ Let's try to explain this all..

So I'm dumping my boytoys David and Peter, because they're emobrats, and I'm telling Desire off so she'll stop spreading our once personal life around.. Which, of course, leaves me with my two dears. >>;

One is awesome, though I've only known her for a bit. Our lives pretty much revolve around each other everday. We wake each other up in the morning, run our online business together, and other such stuff. <3 She's older than me and she's wicked. She's going to go kidnap me someday. xD

The other.. is... why.. I need to wash myself out. He's like... HE'SYOUNGERTHANMEANDIFEELLIKEAPEDO! v.v;; ~flails about~ Well, he's only like.. 2 years younger than me.. so one year from being legal.. but still.. ... ~Coughs~ anyways, he wrote me a sweet freaking poem today.. and.. yeah. And then! ANDTHEN! I signed onto MSN, and his DP.. is.. a picture of his abs... ANDTHEY'RE PRETTY!

~Swoons in her corner~

Fallow your heart. heart Or your labido. rofl Whichever screams the loudest to you.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:27 pm
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Tampa or Sarasota, that's what my dad was thinking
Oooh....I think if you can get far enough down here the three of us should try to do something for fun! heart  

Manda_Tifa

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:30 pm
Diana Vulpes
Sheol Zone

~Swoons in her corner~

Fallow your heart. heart Or your labido. rofl Whichever screams the loudest to you.

Sheol's libido would lead her down the dark path, for there are many whose bones she'd like to jump!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:56 pm
Sheol Zone
Diana Vulpes
Sheol Zone

~Swoons in her corner~

Sheol's libido would lead her down the dark path, for there are many whose bones she'd like to jump!

*mumbles* The dark path is lined with demons and sexiness. ninja x_x

I miss my ceiling fan. I'm hot in my room without it. T.T *strip naked and shoves himself in the refrigerator*  

FogSage

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:09 pm
FogSage
Sheol Zone
Diana Vulpes
Sheol Zone

~Swoons in her corner~

*mumbles* The dark path is lined with demons and sexiness. ninja x_x

I miss my ceiling fan. I'm hot in my room without it. T.T *strip naked and shoves himself in the refrigerator*

I miss working airconditioning. crying *puts his silk boxers in water and then into the freezer*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games