Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop (Digivolution Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:09 am
Item: Digivolve
Cost: 1000 TP
Art:

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:18 am
User Image
I rolled a 10 sided dice, if you got 5 or under it would be Geogreymon, if it was 6 or over you would get stingmon and you got a ten so.. Here he is!
Where did you get your Dracomon? Did you win him?

User Image
This is the most commonest of Coredramon, he was created when Dracomon absorbed a rare jewel called 'Green Makalito', found only in forests where trees have grown freely for more than a century. Compared to his counterpart Coredramon (Blue) Coredramon isn't good at flying, but his leg strength has grown, and he's able to run at unimaginable speeds despite his bodily physique, not as fast as a Diatrymon mind you but very fast never the less

Little Pinch of Ginger

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:34 am
Cost: 1750 TP for [C]
Digimon:User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:51 pm
CANCELLED!  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:15 am

Draco, Coredramon (Blue) is a limited digimon and you cant mutant digivolve into limited digimons

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 am
Cost: 1150
Digimon(Current Partner): Mito (Dracomon)
Digivolve to: Coredramon blue
((I hope I did that right))  

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:00 pm
Michael next time you post an order you have to post your digimon sig as well. And you can get two different digimons when digivolving a Dracomon, I rolled a dice, it was 1-5 for a blue coredramon and 6-10 for a green coredramon, you got a 6

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:56 pm
Cost: 2250 TP for
Digimon: User Image

dragwarrior

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:24 pm
Ah... so he is I didn't check up on that.

Cost: 1750 TP for [C]
Digimon:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:30 am
Wait... But I REALLY did not want a green coredramon... I hate the virus type! Can I please get a re-roll? I was after a specific path with Mito...  

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:45 am
Im sorry Rider but you cant, rules are rules, you dogivolved, you tried your best but you didnt get the digimon you wanted, sorry but there is nothing I can do about it. Everyone experiences not getting the digimon they want every now and then, I´ve done it lots of times, Draco wanted a blue Coredramon too but he didn't get it either cause he got a 10 so we all know the feeling, it sucks sometimes but there´s really nothing to do about it, sorry Rider this is a no-money back purchase  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:03 am
User Image

User Image  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:32 am
Aw no commentary... I liked that

Also I hope you liked the small tip I gave you... sorry for it being small but I am saving the rest of my money for my DNAing... since I am now broke.

Cost: 2250 TP for
Art: User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:00 am
Pummel_musss
User Image

User Image

thanks for my new digimon pummel! and rider dont worry ther r other digimon to choose from i wanted geogreymon but i got stingmon but i still got a great digimon. o and pummel i read ur post in digimon idol, do u really have a picture bout myotismon? that would be hilarious!  

dragwarrior

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:05 pm

No I dont, not really but in an RP contest we had once my Myotismon got drunk and then he and Angemon kissed and my RP character Kaya took a lot of pictures of them
xd

User Image

Breakdramon is a gigantic Machine Dragon Digimon whose existence is to destroy everything on earth. Its data comes from the successful hacking during the evolution of various design data of construction machinery, therefore it has performance and power over topping the other machine Digimon. However, in exchange for the outstanding mechanical performance, its living parts are reduced to nearly zero, losing its mind and emotion. As a result, it is not in fear of suffering from body damages. It is feared that this ultimate destroying dragon will destroy over and over until it rots away. Nothing will be left after the passing of Breakdramon.
He´s as stupid as Marinedevimon but even more dangerous -shiver- ninja

Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games