Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:27 am
Lizzy had a tear run down her cheek as she kisses him "i love you too"

Strike looks at her before smiling "now would be fine"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:32 am
rena smiled and lead the way to the nearest lake,

"my fiancee" he whispered the words gently.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:38 am
When he said those words it made her heart beat rapidly in her chest. It felt so right hearing those words, she smiles at him "Together forever"

Strike walks beside her, scratching his chest and stretching  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:41 am
they came to the lake and rena slowly removed her pants and jumped in.
'
"yes.." alex whispered  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:42 am
when she looked up she saw kat standing there, she instantly blushed and burried her face in his chest.

Strike followed suit and jumps in, he sighs, the water feeling good  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:45 am
rena swam around a sort of doggy paddleing form though she knew how to swim very well.

kat smiled at them and she left. she left the house whispering the last words "be happy.." and she disapeared into the night

alex looked at her confused by her blush, he turned around to nothing. he looked back at her  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:51 am
She looks up to see kat leave "why did she leave?" she whispered and looks at Alex "i think kat just left...." she lays her head on his shoulder.

Strike dives under before tugging on her leg and pulling her down with him, he grins.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:54 am
alex eyes were confused "why would she leave..." alex got up slowly and held his loves hand as he went up the stairs he found the note the kade had left. his eye filled with hate. how could this man hurt his mother so much its was unthinkable. alex growled "mom..." he whispered scared for her.

rena gasped when he did and smiled at him she kissed him underwater pulling his body close to hers.

kat walked aimlessly threw the forest her eyes blank. her life gonel,her loves gone. suddenly she wished to be in strike arms. she collapsed and began to cry as she layed on the forest floor crying.
(just like in new moon T^T so sad)  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:56 am
Strike grins and kisses her back, wrapping her arms around her and hugging her tightly.

Lizzy looks at the note before looking at alex "i hope she doesnt do anything that would harm herself" she whispered, a flicker of fear in her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:05 am
"no...mom wouldnt do that..." alex said surely. he couldnt imagine the pain she must be in now. alex held lizzy "i will never leave you..."

(so you dont know any guys that would good for this rp???)]

rena pulled them up for air she hugged him back.  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:53 am
Kaderot stared at the sky, his wings close to his back in sadness. "I've screwed up this time" He said and buried his head in his arms. He was thinking about what he could do to be forgiven. "kat, I love you so much, what am i going to do?!?" He roared loudly when he said that.

Bane stared at echo. They had been sitting there a long time...Bane was now half awake and going to lose it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:05 am
(yeah i got steven back megy)

kat was curled up tightly her body shakeing on the forest floor, no stop tears flowing down her face, she tryed to calm her self but sshe couldnt, her breaths came out in low shallow gasps. her heart breaking into a million piece's of pain. her eyes were shut tightly as she tryed to make the horribal pain go away. death was all she wished for now.

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:19 am
Kaderot flew through the air looking for kat. His heart hurting horribly..he wanted to make her happy, he loved her with all his heart. "kat where are you?" He said as he flew through the woods. He landed then ran, his wings went away and he ran and jumped form tree to tree. "KAT! Where are you?" He yelled  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:24 am
kat could only hear him faintly away,her mind was slowly drifting into the darkness as she tryed to hard to force death to come, tears still flowed down her cheeks and the pain was still so bad there was no way to explain it she shuddered now and then and she whimpered and sniffled, she slowly dirfted into the deep darkness and let death take over her. she stopped breathing and her heart slowled...  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:28 am
Echo leans against him "come on, you need to sleep"

Lizzy smiles and lays her head on his shoulder "and i wont ever leave you"

Strike smiles and messes up her hair  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers