Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:13 am
ZarAburame
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
*appears in a flash of light* Hey Windy and Toan, whats up?
She's being difficult, I can't kick people a** and I can't do something peaceful
women
its what they always do :
Oh how true that is rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 am

I always have to think of a plan before going straightforward. Think before you commit something stupid/lame. If it takes long then get over it and be patient.

rolleyes

I deal with sexist friends/guys at school all the time, so i'm not quickly bothered by you two.

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:16 am
Im Windspirit

I always have to think of a plan before going straightforward. Think before you commit something stupid/lame. If it takes long then get over it and be patient.

rolleyes

I deal with sexist friends/guys at school all the time, so i'm not quickly bothered by you two.

I can handle patient but I need you to tell me what you want to do in order for me to think up something amazing!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:17 am
Im Windspirit

rolleyes

we arnt being sexist its true D: women say one thing think it means a 2nd and imply a 3rd all in one setence. Even nega says shes the rubix cube of my life since I can never figure her out.  

ZarAburame

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:26 am

Sorry, i'm not sure how to categorize that comment if it's towards females against males. sweatdrop

Who's Nega?

That's really confusing if girls say that. I always have to think before implying something, if not throw in an idea and work together with my partner to find a solution. I'm not too dramatic like some girls I see around my school.

Alright, Toan I have a idea and time.

o Explore a city in ruins and discover a Digimon
o Brawl in the kidnapping of a partner (Digimon/Character)
o Have Argomon abduct Sheriti in addition to Mephistomon attempting to recruit Astamon but then fails which leads to a second battle
o Get another person to rp and throw in some ideas
o Go bug some Ancient Digimon
o Go scuba diving in the Dark Ocean and meet surprises
o Have Sheriti actually follow her plot and actually fight Toan

....I can suggest more?

o3o

or combine?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:29 am
shes my gf/ex/idk x-x. Shes in the guild altought shes very shy and doesnt really talk much.  

ZarAburame

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:29 am
Im Windspirit

Sorry, i'm not sure how to categorize that comment if it's towards females against males. sweatdrop

Who's Nega?

That's really confusing if girls say that. I always have to think before implying something, if not throw in an idea and work together with my partner to find a solution. I'm not too dramatic like some girls I see around my school.

Alright, Toan I have a idea and time.

o Explore a city in ruins and discover a Digimon
o Brawl in the kidnapping of a partner (Digimon/Character)
o Have Argomon abduct Sheriti in addition to Mephistomon attempting to recruit Astamon but then fails which leads to a second battle
o Get another person to rp and throw in some ideas
o Go bug some Ancient Digimon
o Go scuba diving in the Dark Ocean and meet surprises
o Have Sheriti actually follow her plot and actually fight Toan

....I can suggest more?

o3o

or combine?

Now That is what I'm talking about! I like the first, fifth, and third Idea. We can add more if you want or is that enough stuff to occupied your limited time?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:38 am

Pfff, let's just go for it and fuse some of your ideas whenever you have some. We always change when we play.

o Go to Network City, see how bad it is, recruit someone
o then go to Dragon Eye Lake, take a Digimon-ace channel which leads into the East Data Ocean but then ends up connected to the Dark Ocean
o Encounter Marine Digimon, perhaps fight, then stumble upon AncientMermaimon and someone attempt her treasure (if not another Ancient we can bug)
o While underwater, everyone assumes another Gesomon grabbed Sheriti but it's really Argomons vine
o Engage some-dramatic plot
o Fight?
o Mephistomon inturupts Astamon and attempts to convince him; fails, enraged then fights?

Satisfied?

Naw, it'll take some time to reply but it's something to entertain us. any comments?

I'm going to leave in a few minutes.

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:40 am
Im Windspirit

Pfff, let's just go for it and fuse some of your ideas whenever you have some. We always change when we play.

o Go to Network City, see how bad it is, recruit someone
o then go to Dragon Eye Lake, take a Digimon-ace channel which leads into the East Data Ocean but then ends up connected to the Dark Ocean
o Encounter Marine Digimon, perhaps fight, then stumble upon AncientMermaimon and someone attempt her treasure (if not another Ancient we can bug)
o While underwater, everyone assumes another Gesomon grabbed Sheriti but it's really Argomons vine
o Engage some-dramatic plot
o Fight?
o Mephistomon inturupts Astamon and attempts to convince him; fails, enraged then fights?

Satisfied?

Naw, it'll take some time to reply but it's something to entertain us. any comments?

I'm going to leave in a few minutes.

Sounds like a plan! Never really fought underwater so this could be fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:42 am
Also, why do you keep rubbing Donny in my face?!  

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:54 am

'Cause he loves you for naming him!

<3

We'll make them leave after they eat. Question now is, who will lead them on?
Toan?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:00 am
Well he'll get over it! Stop rubbing him against me, I have an image to maintain around here.

Rather not lead, too annoying a job. Also who are we going to recruit?  

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:02 am

I mean as in suggesting to explore Network City. :/

Blugh, just leave that part too me.

As for recruiting, I have one digimon. you can take this opportunity to recruit another member, 'cause we're going underwater! >:'D

-Takes Donny back into arms-

Well fine then...you'll see one day!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:08 am
Oh, well then you can. I came to drive city to play around, while you just appeared there past out. Makes more sense for you to want to return then me.

Also are we recruiting another player rp or another digimon to come along?

I'll take my chances  

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Whoever wants to join us, then go for it.

-Shrug-

I just got back home.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games