Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rolled his eyes as Loki told it was never too late to learn, but he smiled all the same. He knew it was true, but it still felt surreal. He’d been building things for as long as he could remember, working with metal and machines nearly as long. Not to mention he’d firmly believed magic was fake until he’d met Loki. Tony wasn’t really surprised to find the dwarf looking over DUMM-E. The robot was impressive by most people’s terms. Not to mention it was the most interesting thing that was left in plain view in his lab. Loki’s response had Tony pausing though, looking to the god curiously. Still, DUMM-E gave a happy little whistle and rolled over to Loki before giving a curious whir, clacking his pincers. Tony patted the arm of the machine as he looked back to the dwarf. “I see you’ve met DUMM-E. He’s…..my helper I guess you’d call him.” He said lightly. “I built him a long time ago. I made some adjustments through the years, but he’s mostly the same. And you should meet JARVIS as well I guess. JARVIS, introduce yourself.” Tony continued, motioning toward the ceiling. “Hello sir. I am JARVIS. Mr. Stark’s Artificial intelligence program. I run and maintain many aspects of day to day life in the mansion as well as assisting all inhabitants in any way possible.” The program announced easily, seemingly unwilling to give any additional information without prompting from Tony.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt more relieved when DUMM-E was next to both him and Tony. He wasn't sure what the dwarf had been doing but he hadn't wanted him messing with DUMM-E and potentially destroying the robots personality. Loki loved DUMM-E just the way he was and wanted to protect the little robot. Ignoring Tony's look he checked over DUMM-E as the little robot clack ed at them, the whistles and clack had Loki smiling softly. While tony introduced the dwarf to JARVIS Loki asked DUMM-E to get some water from him. It would keep the little robot away from the dwarf for a moment and soothe Loki who felt quite thirsty.

"Greetings to you JARVIS and DUMM-E." the dwarf greeted not seeming as surprised as Loki had been with either JARVIS and DUMM-E.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched DUMM-E roll off to get Loki’s water before he helped Loki over to a chair. He could guess at Loki’s reaction, but he wouldn’t talk to him about it right now. And the protectiveness he had for the robot was endearing. When the dwarf greeted the machines, he tilted his head. What caught your attention about DUMM-E?” he asked slowly. “Have the dwarves build something similar to him?” he asked, leaning against the table. “Or something like JARVIS even?” he had his doubts that anyone had, but he had to ask. At this point he was almost convinced that his success with both machines might be partially due to his magic. How else could someone have created such personalities without meaning to?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:29 am
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony as the man came over and helped him to a chair. He was glad for the help settled into the seat with a quiet thanks.

"what caught my attention is the raw form of your power within him. He is obviously your first creation." the dwarf answered. "However none of us have made anything like what you have. Different cultures, we have different needs." the dwarf answered as he watched Tony hlp Loki to a seat. He could see the weariness setting into the god and briefly woneed if the insults he had thrown had been too much. "Have you come to a decision on my future?" he asked.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:21 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony turned his attention back to DUMM-E as he brought Loki the water he asked for, waiting for the god to take the glass before whistling brightly. Tony wasn’t surprised to find out there was a lot of power poured into the machine. It had meant a lot to him and he’d fixed the robot up more times than he could count at this point. When asked about the dwarf’s future, he sighed. “I have….” He said slowly. “I am no fan of controlling your life or anyone else’s at this point. I only have three requirements, the rest you can decide for yourself. You will not insult, speak ill of, or attack Loki or any of his children. And I require that you be here to teach me every week at least. And last, you will not discuss anything we work on together with anyone outside of this mansion, nor will you speak with anyone about what you may overhear in the mansion. Including Coulson. SHIELD is separate from the Avengers. They have no reason or right to know anything about us.” He explained. “Beyond that, it’s up to you. I’m willing to provide you a place to live here in the mansion, or you can live off the property."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:37 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when DUMM-E returned to him with the glass of water. Loki thanked DUMM-E before sipping on the water. He felt better having it and a bit cooler. Looking back up as the dwarf questioned Tony about their plans for him he awaited the reaction.

The dwarf nodded when Tony said that he had decided his future. He nodded when he heard as he expected about the man not wanting to control his life. He was also not surprised when he was told that he wasn't allowed any aggressive acts against Loki or his children. He had no problem with that seeing as he had only insulted the god because that we what his culture had dictated. "I have no problem with any of that. And I think I should like to stay here if you'll have me. SHIELD is overbearing." the dwarf said.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted at the dwarf’s comment. “Overbearing is kind I think.” He said slowly. Glancing at Loki to make sure the god was okay with it, Tony nodded. “We’ll get you a room set up this evening then.” He mumbled. “And you can have access to my lab to work. Limited access at least.” He added. He wouldn’t let the dwarf see any of his secret projects, and he wouldn’t let him access some of his more treasured things until he knew him better.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:15 pm
MDaylus

The dwarf grinned at Tony when the man snorted and said that overbearing was kind. "Yes I do believe. I believe they are more akin to a overbearing mother who simply must have you beside her all day, so she is sure you are up to no trouble or harm." The dwarf replied. When Tony said they would set him up with a room that evening he nodded. "My thanks then, to both the room and the access." the dwarf continued when Tony told him that he would have access to the lab. He understood full well the limited access, neither knew each other, it was only sensible to hide the more personal things away. "Well, it seems I should properly introduce myself now since I shall be residing here and working with you. I am Haval Reierg Master Weaponsmith and Bond seer." the dwarf introduced.

Loki watched Tony and the Dwarf exchange words and felt a bit more relaxed by the state of things. So when Tony turned to him to confirm about the room for the Dwarf he nodded. He sensed no ill intent in the dwarf and even more so the man seemed to be altogether pleasant the more he talked with Tony. It was the introduction the Dwarf gave that finally set Loki completely at ease. "I now see why you are residing on Midgard. Welcome, Haval Reierg." Loki greeted.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could feel Loki relaxing which allowed some of his concerns to fade. If his mate was okay with this, then he was too. Fidgeting with a tool on the table beside him, Tony nodded as Haval introduced himself. He sensed Loki’s recognition before he spoke and looked to the god curiously. “I’m assuming there is a story or something the human isn’t aware of then?” he asked lightly, as he glanced between them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as the man spoke a smile of relief on his face. "I have never met Haval before this but his reputation proceeds him. In much a different way than mine and yet the same. We ate both what Midgard calls black sheep. Dwarven culture is built on insults and threats, Haval refuses to be a part of that. Or at least mostly in the past he has. " Loki explained seeming more relaxed and pleased.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Listening to Loki, Tony smiled as the situation was explained. “Well if that is still true, then you really are welcome here.” He said lightly. Reaching over, he squeezed Loki’s shoulder before moving towards Haval, sticking out a hand to shake. “Thank you for this. It’s important that I figure out how to do this, so you’ll be helping more than you understand.” He says lightly.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony proclaimed that if what he said was true then Haval really was welcome. His smile moved up to Tony as the man squeezed his shoulder before moving to the Dwarf. He watched the exchange feeling better than before. Haval had insulted him because that was what he had expected and they had never given him the chance to introduce himself. Loki was sure that if they had the whole thing could have been avoided.

Haval himself looked relieved that Loki knew who he was and therefore would no longer place his cultural expectations on him. When Tony moved towards him and offered a hand he took it without a thought. "Thank you for the welcome, I shall be pleased to offer my help however I can." Haval answered.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:21 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nods to the dwarf, giving his hand a firm shake before he pulled his hand away to cross his arms. “Do you want to start today? Or do you need some time to consider how to begin?” he asked quietly. He was ready for either answer, but he was hoping Haval would be able to help him on his project. He’d have to explain that it was a dire need when he was alone with the dwarf so as to not arouse Loki’s suspicions.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:22 am
MDaylus

"I am willing to start whenever you wish." Haval answered. He was a bit perplexed by the quietness of Tony's question. He was growing more and more sure that something more was going on and that he was more needed than Loki thought. It troubled the Dwarf a bit with the way he could see their strained bond. Secrets never helped in such a case but it wasn't his place to say anything so he would merely have to wait and see what it was that Tony wanted from him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slowly. “Well I guess we can cover one or two things today then. Give me a picture of what we’re working on.” He said lightly. Turning to Loki, he came back over, leaning down to kiss his forehead, thumb brushing over his cheek. ‘If you’re comfortable with this dwarf’s reputation, you don’t have to stay….’ He whispered over the bond. ‘You can go somewhere more comfortable than this lab.’ Taking a half step back, he placed a hand on Loki’s belly, rubbing it gently.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games