Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:43 am

Angelic Muse
Vincent R. Starwind
*poofs into this thread from anohter...from another...from the last one, you get the idea here* Must...schtop! @.@!

:Ninjeh: Hey Strangers

Elo elo! *holds out some Chai* biggrin
*lowers his head and sniffs this Chai a little...the lifts his head again* Thanks but no thankyou...smells strange to my nostrals *snorts smoke*

((if anyone likes yiffartz my own are in my journal - this is to promote comments in my journal so I keep drawing stuffs, thankies <3))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:46 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Angelic Muse
Vincent R. Starwind
*poofs into this thread from anohter...from another...from the last one, you get the idea here* Must...schtop! @.@!

:Ninjeh: Hey Strangers

Elo elo! *holds out some Chai* biggrin
*lowers his head and sniffs this Chai a little...the lifts his head again* Thanks but no thankyou...smells strange to my nostrals *snorts smoke*

((if anyone likes yiffartz my own are in my journal - this is to promote comments in my journal so I keep drawing stuffs, thankies <3))

All it is is some spices, water, my own special brand of hot coca and vanilla flavoring. 3nodding

Angelic Muse

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:48 am

Mmmm vanilla
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:48 am

Angelic Muse

All it is is some spices, water, my own special brand of hot coca and vanilla flavoring. 3nodding
*flicks out his spear like tongue and laps up the liquid, then swallows and blinks* Wow...thats nice....schweet nice <3

Vinnie Outlaw

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:54 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Angelic Muse

*flicks out his spear like tongue and laps up the liquid, then swallows and blinks* Wow...thats nice....schweet nice <3

I am glad you enjoyed it! 4laugh *motions towards the poufs and couches* Please, feel free to sit anywhere you wish. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:55 am

Angelic Muse
Vincent R. Starwind
Angelic Muse

I am glad you enjoyed it! 4laugh *motions towards the poufs and couches* Please, feel free to sit anywhere you wish. 3nodding
I hate to be a rude big ol' dragon but have to dash to work, thanks for the drink and I'll be sure to check back sooner rather than later *rumbles a chuckle and smiles before vanishing into a warp rip...basic definition of a warp rip is watch the Terminator 1,2 or 3*

Vinnie Outlaw

Vir-San

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:56 am

*peeks in*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:58 am

Bunny Vir
*peeks in*
((love the artworkles <3 anyway ttfn))

Vinnie Outlaw

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:58 am

Bunny Vir
*peeks in*

Chai? biggrin

Bye Vincint! smile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:00 am

Angelic Muse
Bunny Vir
*peeks in*

Chai? biggrin

Bye Vincint! smile
hallo ^_^

@ vin. Thanks 3nodding

Vir-San

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:01 am

Bunny Vir
Angelic Muse
Bunny Vir
*peeks in*

Chai? biggrin

Bye Vincint! smile
hallo ^_^

@ vin. Thanks 3nodding
((My owns in the journal yet its adult so you choose to look, anyway *checks clock* @.@! WORK...ttfn *zip zooms*))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:02 am

I sent you the goods love

Solemn Protector

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:42 am

SOLEMN! Thank you so much for the story!! whee heart

(huggles)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:44 am

Rinchans flower
SOLEMN! Thank you so much for the story!! whee heart

(huggles)

You like it?

Solemn Protector

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:45 am

I do 3nodding
The ending was a little rushed, but everything I loved! It was exactly how I wanted it
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games