Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4210 4211 4212 4213 4214 4215 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:35 am

Draken Roger
UglyCoyoteNG
Draken Roger
*nuzzles a little* sorry, guess i gave you a wrong answer

::frowns, closeing her eyes:: Guess you did.
well would you rather i have run away and left you, fought back even? those kinds of things arn't what i do, i just accept things that come along as to what i do... is it that i'd be willing to go down so easily perhaps that saddens you?

::blushes:: Well, I do like a good chase and fight. and since I joined here, the best i've got was arguments.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:37 am

UglyCoyoteNG
Draken Roger
UglyCoyoteNG
Draken Roger

well would you rather i have run away and left you, fought back even? those kinds of things arn't what i do, i just accept things that come along as to what i do... is it that i'd be willing to go down so easily perhaps that saddens you?

::blushes:: Well, I do like a good chase and fight. and since I joined here, the best i've got was arguments.
*nods* then next time, i'll be sure to give you what you want, that is... if you want there to be a next time *stays close to her*

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:38 am

Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger
Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger
Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger
*waves* morning Vin
Blast it, I wanted to be up at 9am to call Morna just before she got into work x_x

*destroys crappy beeping alarm* remind me to get a foghorn so I dun wake up at 10am X3

But yes *wavies* G'morning
*nods* ^^;;
*sips tea and offers all a cup of Yorkshire tea* ^_^ Happy Mood!
O.o *never had tea before*
O_O

Oh dear...he's never had 'tea'
gonk
yeah, im an odd one alright ^^;;
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:40 am

Draken Roger
UglyCoyoteNG
Draken Roger
UglyCoyoteNG
Draken Roger

*nods* then next time, i'll be sure to give you what you want, that is... if you want there to be a next time *stays close to her*

You're odd. Most anyone I threaten goes "zomg imature ew im leaveing" and yet, your staing. ::frowns:: you must be desperete or something. confused

UglyCoyoteNG

Vinette Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:40 am

Draken Roger
I dunno, alot of countrys have variations of 'tea' whilst we english have tea leaves in a bag, hot water, milk and sugar...whilst others have some lemon juice in and...such o_o *is NOT researching tea* X3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:43 am

UglyCoyoteNG

You're odd. Most anyone I threaten goes "zomg imature ew im leaveing" and yet, your staing. ::frowns:: you must be desperete or something. confused
me, desperate? nah, odd, yeah i am, beside, why should i leave anyway? *shackes head* trust me, im not despreate or anything of like, i think your quite fun, and the talk we had was nice, what reason would there be to leave, do you want me to?

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:44 am

Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger
I dunno, alot of countrys have variations of 'tea' whilst we english have tea leaves in a bag, hot water, milk and sugar...whilst others have some lemon juice in and...such o_o *is NOT researching tea* X3
*nods*... i still never had tea before ^^;;
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:44 am

Draken Roger
UglyCoyoteNG

me, desperate? nah, odd, yeah i am, beside, why should i leave anyway? *shackes head* trust me, im not despreate or anything of like, i think your quite fun, and the talk we had was nice, what reason would there be to leave, do you want me to?

::shakes her head:: I just can't see why you'd want to be anywhere near me. ::frowns:: Just ask Vin, i'm mean and horrable. ;/ for some reason, however, three or four people want to stick around me... I don't get it.

UglyCoyoteNG

Vinette Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:46 am

Draken Roger
Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger
You must have it, so addictive @..@

NG: Dun bring me into this, thanks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:46 am

UglyCoyoteNG
Draken Roger
UglyCoyoteNG

::shakes her head:: I just can't see why you'd want to be anywhere near me. ::frowns:: Just ask Vin, i'm mean and horrable. ;/ for some reason, however, three or four people want to stick around me... I don't get it.
*looks at curiously* hm, mean, horrible, nah i don't see it, you been rather nice and kind to me... you actually been paying attention to me, which i find odd in itself, i should be the one askin why you stayed around

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:48 am

Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger
Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger
You must have it, so addictive @..@

NG: Dun bring me into this, thanks
*blinks* o.o;; im not sure i want any... ever...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:49 am

Draken Roger
Join us...in tea world twisted ninja

But really I'm just addicted to a good cuppa, no need to test it for yourself...I think Iced tea is more preffered in other countrys

Vinette Starwind

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:50 am

Draken Roger
UglyCoyoteNG
Draken Roger
UglyCoyoteNG

*looks at curiously* hm, mean, horrible, nah i don't see it, you been rather nice and kind to me... you actually been paying attention to me, which i find odd in itself, i should be the one askin why you stayed around

She'd smile. "Oh, you'll find the mean side eventualy" she said, rolling onto her side. "and As I said befor, vin, I can do and say whatever I like. I don't know why you don't ignore me." She said stiffly, and stretched out.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:50 am

Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger

But really I'm just addicted to a good cuppa, no need to test it for yourself...I think Iced tea is more preffered in other countrys
.... does Sobe Green tea count as tes, cause if so that was preaty good ^-^

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Vinette Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:52 am

Draken Roger
Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger

.... does Sobe Green tea count as tes, cause if so that was preaty good ^-^
I think it does, think...not sure x..x;

Hold on...why the hell am I talking about TEA!? *sips* Talk about...Cookies, or something
rofl
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4210 4211 4212 4213 4214 4215 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games