Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4212 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:12 am

Draken Roger
UglyCoyoteNG

People say that, but Anger as only led me to frustration, and once i'm frustrated, i work it off, and I'm happy. But people can't seem to do the same. I'm used to guys in the real world-- I have a fight with one of them, ten min later where cool with each other. Aparently, that rule dosent work on the net, and you get called "Moody".
i don't like it in the real world either, you'd prolly know that if i was around you, but im not one to go and say it make you "Moody" everyone thinks diffrently, i just think it's not good fo people to get angry and mad and such, it seems... mundaine? *shrugs* eh what ever right, heh im here for you, know that

Smiles, and licks his muzzle. "Your a sweetie." she said simply, wagging her tail. "Though our opinions differ. Life needs anger."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:13 am

Draken Roger
havent played that one yet, i've only played halo 1 and 2, medal of honor a couple of them and some bond games.
Its like medal of honour...but a little more accurate in weapons and clothing

Vinette Starwind

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:14 am

UglyCoyoteNG
Draken Roger
UglyCoyoteNG

People say that, but Anger as only led me to frustration, and once i'm frustrated, i work it off, and I'm happy. But people can't seem to do the same. I'm used to guys in the real world-- I have a fight with one of them, ten min later where cool with each other. Aparently, that rule dosent work on the net, and you get called "Moody".
i don't like it in the real world either, you'd prolly know that if i was around you, but im not one to go and say it make you "Moody" everyone thinks diffrently, i just think it's not good fo people to get angry and mad and such, it seems... mundaine? *shrugs* eh what ever right, heh im here for you, know that

Smiles, and licks his muzzle. "Your a sweetie." she said simply, wagging her tail. "Though our opinions differ. Life needs anger."
*smiles and blushes a bit* you're right though i hate to admite, cause with out your spice, you wouldn't have sugar *licks her muzzle back* thanks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:15 am

Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger
havent played that one yet, i've only played halo 1 and 2, medal of honor a couple of them and some bond games.
yay, no more inaccurate springfield rifle, oh by the way, i can use most any weapon i get my hands on as a snipeing weapon, but i guess thats nuthing hard right? ^^;;

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Vinette Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:17 am

Draken Roger
Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger
yay, no more inaccurate springfield rifle, oh by the way, i can use most any weapon i get my hands on as a snipeing weapon, but i guess thats nuthing hard right? ^^;;
Not really, I can sniper with pistols on CoD and blow brains out, most prefered weapon though is the american BAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:18 am

Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger
Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger
Not really, I can sniper with pistols on CoD and blow brains out, most prefered weapon though is the american BAR
i love the BAR its the best ever... next to the ever wonderful gattleing gun a personal fav of mine

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Vinette Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:20 am

Draken Roger
i love the BAR its the best ever... next to the ever wonderful gattleing gun a personal fav of mine
Well I can't see them throwing in a gatling gun on CoD X3 that and the games don't have shotguns, damn shame

Edit: Only downfall with BAR is its 20 round clips >..<
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:20 am

Draken Roger
UglyCoyoteNG
Draken Roger
UglyCoyoteNG

*smiles and blushes a bit* you're right though i hate to admite, cause with out your spice, you wouldn't have sugar *licks her muzzle back* thanks

Smiles, and nuzzles into his neck,cuddleing up. "true, true."

UglyCoyoteNG

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:23 am

Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger
Well I can't see them throwing in a gatling gun on CoD X3 that and the games don't have shotguns, damn shame

Edit: Only downfall with BAR is its 20 round clips >..<
heh, it'd be fun lol, and yeah, that is the only draw back, good thing im very ammo conservitive ^^
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:24 am

Draken Roger
heh, it'd be fun lol, and yeah, that is the only draw back, good thing im very ammo conservitive ^^
Ammo...whats that? I'm out half the time since I'm hard to kill, end up stealing single bolts actions or german/russian auto's X3

Spray of bullets, yay!

Vinette Starwind

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:25 am

UglyCoyoteNG

*Cuddels up with her* im preaty glad i stayed up all night now
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:26 am

Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger
Ammo...whats that? I'm out half the time since I'm hard to kill, end up stealing single bolts actions or german/russian auto's X3

Spray of bullets, yay!
i usually end up finishing level with atleast 2 weaps full ammo, im very... skilled?

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Vinette Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:27 am

Draken Roger
Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger

Spray of bullets, yay!
i usually end up finishing level with atleast 2 weaps full ammo, im very... skilled?
It is skillful to have lots of ammo at the end, but I class body counts as a skill...beating them to death with the end of your weapon for kills is top skills ^_^
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:28 am

Draken Roger
UglyCoyoteNG

*Cuddels up with her* im preaty glad i stayed up all night now

Shrugs. "I've got to go to bed soon. Therapy tomarrow."

UglyCoyoteNG

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:28 am

Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger
Vinette Starwind
Draken Roger

Spray of bullets, yay!
It is skillful to have lots of ammo at the end, but I class body counts as a skill...beating them to death with the end of your weapon for kills is top skills ^_^
i do that if their foolish enough to rush me, or the ever popular wrong turn move ^^;;
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4212 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games