Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 4218 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:57 pm
Definitely. Got the better of me a lot more than last time. Very fun. And for some reason you still beat me when I'm Meta Knight. confused

Edit: And I never want to face Sonic as Ike again. Too damn much movement.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:04 am
Ral Roke
Definitely. Got the better of me a lot more than last time. Very fun. And for some reason you still beat me when I'm Meta Knight. confused

Edit: And I never want to face Sonic as Ike again. Too damn much movement.

But didnt you beat me? I think Im really good as Toon Link, Pokemon Trainer, and Ness  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:07 am
I figure I'll be good with Ike and Samus. If I had to guess, that is.

I was good with Marth and Roy in Melee.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:16 am
Ike doesn't play very much like Marth. Ike is a straight up powerhouse. Marth is in there though and he's one of the quickest character to get.

And I would say that's sounds on target, Missing. Though your best can always change. Mine used to be Meta, but now my best seem to be Ike, Kriby, and Falco. And yes I did win that match, but it felt like throwing darts while wearing a blindfold. God damn, that's just ridiculous trying to catch Sonic.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:28 am
Ral Roke
Ike doesn't play very much like Marth. Ike is a straight up powerhouse. Marth is in there though and he's one of the quickest character to get.

And I would say that's sounds on target, Missing. Though your best can always change. Mine used to be Meta, but now my best seem to be Ike, Kriby, and Falco. And yes I did win that match, but it felt like throwing darts while wearing a blindfold. God damn that's just ridiculous trying to catch Sonic.

Even thought I lost that one I put up one helluva fight. In that Ganandorf VS. Peach fight I think I wouldve won if I didnt fall so much.
Oh and I almost forgot Im good as Dedede as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:30 am
Possibly, though that was probably the best match I've had with Peach in a long time.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:32 am
Despite the fact that I won the match handily, I did enjoy the Kirby v. Kirby for the second session in a row. It's just fun to have two Kirbies going at it.  
Darth Vader in Smash. Now that'd be something.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

elvisnake

Missing nin Itachi
Ral Roke

And I would say that's sounds on target, Missing. Though your best can always change. Mine used to be Meta, but now my best seem to be Ike, Kriby, and Falco. And yes I did win that match, but it felt like throwing darts while wearing a blindfold. God damn that's just ridiculous trying to catch Sonic.

Even thought I lost that one I put up one helluva fight. In that Ganandorf VS. Peach fight I think I wouldve won if I didnt fall so much.
I hate Dedede so much... My favorite character is either Luigi or Toon Link, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:34 am
Ral Roke
Despite the fact that I won the match handily, I did enjoy the Kirby v. Kirby for the second session in a row. It's just fun to have two Kirbies going at it.

It's weird whenever we fight it's almost guaranteed that when one of us picks Kirby the other one will do the same  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:35 am
Ral Roke
Possibly, though that was probably the best match I've had with Peach in a long time.

Ganondorf is great as a powerhouse character but he's just so heavy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:02 am
Missing nin Itachi
Ral Roke

Ganondorf is great as a powerhouse character but he's just so heavy.
That's why I prefer Capt. Falcon of the two.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:04 am
elvisnake
Missing nin Itachi
Ral Roke

I hate Dedede so much... My favorite character is either Luigi or Toon Link, though.
Nice. I tend to underestimate Luigi for some reason. If you ever get everything hooked up let us know.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:07 am
That reminds me. One of these days I'm going to have to get my Darth Meta pic off of my SD card and post it for you guys. It's awesomely hilarious, just ask Cale or Johnny.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:05 am
Darth Meta? Is it some sort of Kirby Hanging over a Ledge, "I am your father" type thing? 'Cause if it is, i've got one of those on my wii.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 4218 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games