Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4216 4217 4218 4219 4220 4221 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:34 am
No.

They have a last name that's unique to them though: Linden.

There is no Linden that isn't part of the admin team in some fashion, etc.

However, as the screenshot shows, Ontyne /= Linden.

I searched his name in SL and he's part of a group with a number of Lindens in it, and he has to at least have admin powers to even see that ticket, let alone reply to it.

He doesn't need my account info just to change my email address for me. The problem is on their end. Fix that damn problem and it'll work for everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:09 am
Ah, I see.

Anywho, spent some time in the archives reading the Em Squad RP. ^^;;  

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:33 am
So I take it you're gonna go through with that idea on Solia?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:14 am
elvisnake
Mandalore Warrior
Which is the hard part?

Well, I've had a Force FX Vader Saber for some time, now. The blade was crappy, for some reason. Every time I ignited it, the blade would have dead spots in it, and would keep going on and off really fast for some time. So, I took it apart and removed the blade. Now, it's just the heavy hilt.
The hard part is the actual saber blade, the meter-long shaft of pure light that can cut through any solid surface.

Ah. Well, once you find the right crystals, you should have a good head start. The first place you could try is Dant... err, never mind.

lol.  

Valkore Fraust

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:34 am
Thank you Luke, but the Princess is on another Sail Barge. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:27 am
Cale, I think my gf wants to enter the superweapon contest. We're gonna start working on it today.  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:17 pm
Not a problem. Its open to all who think they can compete.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:40 pm
I've drawn some sketches. It's pretty much a pre-battle thing.  

Valkore Fraust

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:59 pm
Does anyone know what happens to stuff that gets jettisoned during Hyperspace? Does it stay in Hyperspace, or go back to realspace?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:08 pm
It usually disintegrates I imagine. Ships need a special shield to endure the stresses of Hyperspace andbeing ejected into hyper is a quicker death than spacing.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:17 pm
Ok, thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:41 pm
Still working on the superweapon. My mind's still wrapped up in this essay, and my computer time is limited...

Sorry for the delay. I'll finish it, if I have to work overtime to do so...

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:50 pm
Had alot more takers on this thing than I thought.

Well when you submit your superweapon, I'll put your name on the list of submitters.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:35 pm
Alright, then. My team has our concept figured out, and the pictures done. I'll write up the thingy after I get off work at 5 my time, (Pacific time, that is). It shouldn't take too long to write.  

elvisnake

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:46 pm
I've got my picture as well. The description is typed up and all, I'll send a PM in a bit.

Can we just add the description with the PM, or, does it have to be a part of the picture? I was thinking I'll just type the description, and below the description, a picture of the damn thing.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4216 4217 4218 4219 4220 4221 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games