Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:28 am
(WTF)
Kaderot ran to her, he had her scent and he ran fast. He roared to try and get her to hear him as he ran to her. He ran faster and faster. He finally got to her and skidded to stop near her. "Kat!" He kneeled by her and picked her up in his arms. "Kat talk to me sweetheart!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:32 am
(what?)

kats body was limp in his arms, she was barely breathing and her heart thudded in a broken way against her chest. her eyes where pained but not closed tightly she looked like she was peaceful. but at the same time not. she heard a distant voice...it sounded so familiar...but so far

rena giggled and dunked him under water and swimming around.

alex gently petted her hair, he still worried for his mother and hoped she was ok.

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:38 am
(what?)
Strike spits out water before swimming after her "oh you are so going to pay" he said while laughing

Lizzy looks up at him "you hungry?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:41 am
(its a small world after all its a small world after all)

rena giggled "oh really? how so" she swam around in circles teasing him

alex nodded once  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:44 am
Kaderot held her close, tears running down his eye. "please kat talk to me" He said. He noticed she wasnt breathing so he began cpr. "Breath Kat come on dont die on me"

(depressing)
Bane looked at Echo, "why sleep we can do something else, really there must be something, what about your pack?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:46 am
kat felt kkades tear and her heart picked up a beat, the cpr began to work to and suddenly kat was kissing him weakly and brokenly. like a bone slowly fixing  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:48 am
Kaderot stopped cpr and kissed her back, "Kat..im sorry" He said as he held her in his arms. "what can i do to make this up to you?" He said kissing her slowly and gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:51 am
kat didnt answer she was asleep in his arms, her lil chest riseing and falling gently her face more smoothed and content  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:53 am
(XD)

"oh you'll see, once i catch you" he grins and watches her

Lizzy leads him to the kitchen before sitting him down and making some food.

"strike went to go check on my pack, and well i havent seen lizzy in a while.." she looks up at him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:58 am
Kaderot picked kat up and took her home. He set her on their bed and laid next to her, his arms wrapped around her. It was quiet, peaceful for now. "i love you Kat" Kaderot said into her ear and kissed her

Bane nodded, "ok lets go see Lizzy ok" Bane said and helped Echo up. When she got up he kissed her and hugged her close to him  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:02 am
(im gonna try to get some sleep. its almost beet 24 hours since i last slept)

alex watched him grinning at a lil joke "you got the house wife thing down ppretty neatly. and when i take you out to dinner we can hunt some deer." he smirked

rena swam on her back lightly her nude body hiden by the water (i feel so gay and fruit....ohhh i love rainbows!!!! STEVEN I TOLD YOU IM LOSEING IT IM GOING MAD AHHHHHHH)
(yes i do think its time i get some sleep.._
(ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALLL ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL ITS A SMALL SMALL WORLD!!!!)

"kade..." kat whispered his name as if he was in her dreams, she said it was love, pain and fear. suddenly the dreamed changed and a nightmare formed tormenting her mentally, kat scrunched up her eyes and cryed in pain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:02 am
(well night night...ill be up around 6ish...idk smile lets hope i can get some sleep. *mad person out* bwahahahhaha)  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:04 am
Echo smiles "i love you bane" she said while kissing him back.

(okay, night kat, or morning kat..or u kno wat i mean XD)
Lizzy smiles as she sets the plate of food in front of him "okay, sounds like fun"

(.....okay....)
Strike swims under her and pulls her under.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:13 pm
alex split half for himself half for her. "haha i was jokeing." he grinned as his beatiful wife.

rena yelped and gulped downa bunch of water on accident.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:14 am
Lizzy blushes "oh i knew that i was just....uhh yea" she blushes even more before

Strike brings her back up and patts her back "sorry, didnt mean for you to swallow water"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff