Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:42 pm
(in case you missed the story of my strangest moment here is a repost)
Quote:
*looks to him* "are you sure you wana know?" sweatdrop "well figure this... i was in calismahn when i was callenged to a drinking contest, when i had the first sip of their local berverage i passed out. when i woke up i was on a wagon completely naked with a price atached to my neck and some lady boght me... and you wont belive who it was nither i am saing"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:42 pm
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*almost falls asleep* hunh....

See,that's what happens when you dont sleep at night sweatdrop

*yawns* i guess i should sleep better...

Yep......i guess you *covers mouth,runs to window and coughs out blood*.........*wipes mouth*

*Sarah sees this after heling Yuni* Hey r u ok? *Runs to him and looks at him*  

RaWr-i-lovely

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:43 pm
Lucily looked up at blair. "yah my leg." Her leg was twisted in a awkward possion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:45 pm
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Yep......i guess you *covers mouth,runs to window and coughs out blood*.........*wipes mouth*

*tries to hold self up by leaning on window* Yeah.....*coughs* Im fine......*falls down gasping and coughing*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:48 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
Lucily looked up at blair. "yah my leg." Her leg was twisted in a awkward possion.
"let me handle it blair."*ed aproaches and put her over a desk, he grabs a small siringe* "it might hurt when i end injecting"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:50 pm
*SCREAMS* no ed!!!!!! i got it!!!!  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:51 pm
*looks at ed* the important thing for you to do is get ''it'' the important thing for me to do is get her outa here into safety to fix her leg ok? *Picks up lucily easily and caries her outa the cave to a safe spot and begins to heal her* Hun this may hurt  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:51 pm
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

*turns pale* a-are u alright?!  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:53 pm
ODST Rex
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

*tries to hold self up by leaning on window* Yeah.....*coughs* Im fine......*falls down gasping and coughing*

*Sarah easily picks you up and stes you on the bed* look guys i have to get something for you both to eat STAY HERE if i come back and your gone ima b PISSED stay laying down sleep if you can ill be back in a moment *Leaves room to go find some food*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:53 pm
Quote:
*looks at ed* the important thing for you to do is get ''it'' the important thing for me to do is get her outa here into safety to fix her leg ok? *Picks up lucily easily and caries her outa the cave to a safe spot and begins to heal her* Hun this may hurt
"alright" *walks deeper into SG's base*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:54 pm
"Blair there is something you dont know...i kinda enjoy pain." She smiled. "no drugs or anything."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:55 pm
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

*Sarah easily picks you up and stes you on the bed* look guys i have to get something for you both to eat STAY HERE if i come back and your gone ima b PISSED stay laying down sleep if you can ill be back in a moment *Leaves room to go find some food*

*still pale* alright...(geez...)  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:56 pm
(brb)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:57 pm
.......*rolls off bed and looks under bed for med kit,takes kit out,opens it and takes bottle out* Ugh.....*rolls over and drinks it*......*sigh* Ok.......*struggles to get up but does and sits on bed*........*wipes mouth*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:57 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
"Blair there is something you dont know...i kinda enjoy pain." She smiled. "no drugs or anything."

*Winks* Never in a million years would i use pain medicine babe all pain lotsa gain *winks again then continues to conssentrate knowing that it hurts hur just as bad as it will lucily (She kinda enjoys pain to not like wierdly enjoys it but a little)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games