Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at how quickly Tony wanted to get onto learning something. He hoped this wouldn't mean tony would disappear more, perhaps the dwarf would even help with Tony's project. He smiled gently to himself as he sat only looking up to Tony as the man came close kissing his forehead and brushing a thumb over his cheek. He blinked at the statement of him not having to stay. Part of him wanted to stay and watch but he also knew he had much to do for the day. 'There is much to do today...' Loki acknowledged. Smiling again as Tony rubbed his stomach he waited until he was done to stand. "I think I shall go see Bruce, I think it's exercise time." Loki stated before excusing himself and leaving the lab, bidding goodbye to DUMM-E as he left.

The dwarf nodded when Tony said that they could go over one or two things then. He watched Tony move to Loki as he proceed to tell tony how they might go over how to best attach his magic to metals in a stronger way. He watched the affection shared between the two but frowned when Loki moved to leave stating he had other things to do. He had seen theit bond flex a bit, indicating some form of communication but it looked just as damaged as before. Jotun bonds were strange to him however, so where as other bonds might have started repairing with the affection, theirs did not. "He did not need to leave." Haval offered though he knew for tony to tell him what he really needed Loki did have to.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stayed close to Loki as he stood, helping him up and rubbing his back gently. “Be careful.” He said firmly as the god walked away, watching up until he disappeared beyond the door. Looking to Haval when he spoke, Tony shook his head. “The lab isn’t exactly built to be safe or comfortable for someone in Loki’s condition.” He said slowly. Rubbing the back of his neck, he looked to the ceiling with a slow breath. “Haval, I’m going to be honest with you here. I’m on a time crunch for this project. An extreme time crunch….So I’m not interested in getting anything perfect right now, just whatever you may be able to teach me to help.” He said slowly, continuing to stare at the ceiling for a moment before looking to the dwarf.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony as the man helped him up and rubbed his back gently. He was glad for the help and promised to be careful as he left. Haval nodded when Tony proclaimed that the lab was not safe or comfortable for someone like Loki currently. It was true there was a lot in the lab that Loki could hurt himself on but Haval was sure tony would never let that happen. Still the dwarf waited for Tony to get to his real reasons. When the man finally did say what he had been hiding Haval did not look surprised. "I had thought there was more to this that you were not revealing to your mate. What is it that causes you to hide this from him and not allow him to help you with this project?" Haval questioned. He wanted understand the genius' motivation for this, what could cause the time cruch. "I will help you as I can but what is it you are trying to do?" Haval continued.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned, unsure of what he wanted to reveal to Haval. “Thanos is holding Loki’s mind as a bargaining chip. He has the power to control Loki…destroy him if he wants. But I’ve made a deal with him, a trade. What Thanos wants, he can’t be allowed to keep though. With this machine, I can give them to him, have his influence removed from Loki, and then take it all back from Thanos before he can hurt anyone else.” He said slowly, not giving any more details. “I need to be able to teleport something and I have about a week to successfully figure it out.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:17 pm
MDaylus

Haval neutral face dropped into a concerned frown when Tony explained that Thanos had control over Loki's mind. It was a serious concern for that to be going on especially with the fact that tells elder god could destroy the younger god. It was even more concerning that Tony had made a deal with the elder god then planned to go back on the deal. "You are seeking to play a dangerous game already but then to do this within a week. This will not be an easy task, what is it that we are trying to keep from Thanos. I can better determine our ability if I can see it. See how well it will bond to other things." Haval stated.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw the look on Haval’s face and had to look away. He knew he was tempting fate, but it was his only option. When the dwarf continued to question him, he shifted uncomfortably. “I don’t have them yet. Thor is looking for the first one. And I won’t say what they are right now, only that they are very old, very powerful, and very bad to leave in Thanos’ possession.” He said slowly. “If I had any other option, I would never even consider allowing them close to Thanos, but I have to do this, for Loki, for our children.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:52 pm
MDaylus

Haval looked appalled at the news that Tony didn't even have the material which he wished to work on yet. That combined with the fact that Tony wouldn't even tell him what it was merely that they were very old and powerful. "Anything old and powerful is bad to leave in the hands of Thanos. The amount of destruction that man could cause with such things is immense. The problem is old, powerful things are hard to boND to others. They are more or less set in their ways. What is the consequence should you not fulfill your deal?" Haval questioned. What was it they were fighting against besides Thanos holding dominion over Loki's mind.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Haval’s shock made Tony grimace, but he had to do what he could. He hadn’t been given much of a choice. Running a hand over his face, Tony sank into a chair with a sigh before he answered the dwarf’s question. “If I don’t do this, Thanos will destroy Loki’s mind….and force loki into a transformation he may never be able to escape from.” He said slowly, staring at the floor. “According to Thanos, Loki’s very existence is riding on this.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:39 pm
MDaylus

Haval watched as Tony sunk into the chair the weight of everything becoming more and more real as he watched. Hearing tony state that his mate was at stake and his children also because of that had Haval nodding. He knew he couldn't let this happen, to let the trickster god be brought down to something where he wasn't himself. Haval liked he bits of chaos the god created. "Alright we need to get you to feel the bonds between things. If you can feel the bonds you will be better able to identify what can be mixed. Haval stated.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Looked up as Haval told him what he needed to do. Managing a tired smile, he nodded. “Thank you Havel.” He said slowly. Running a hand over his face, he slowly shook his head and stood, pulling himself together as best as he could. “Okay…let’s get started. We can’t waste any time.” He said quickly, trying to put on a brave face again. He had to succeed. He had to do this. And so he would. And he had more help now than he’d had when he’d started all of this.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:01 am
MDaylus

Haval was quick to launch into his lesson. Feeling bonds was something he was intimately familiar with and felt important to Tony's education and needs in this situation. He started with the man's bond to Loki knowing it would be easiest for the man and because he want tony to feel how tattered the bond was. From there he moved on to the bonds of Tony's own magic within things he had already created to metalS he had yet to work with. It was a hard process but he pushed explaining as they went what he should be feeling.

Loki had found Bruce and Natasha in the work out room as per normal. The work out sessions for the day was longer though due to Natasha'S baby shower being the next day. He found that to be the same when he went to find Steve and the healer for the session to work on his mind. He was physically and mentally tired by the time dinner rolled around but knew his day wasn't done yet. He had promised to finish the castle with Fenrir. Still he went through dinner quietly, not feeling awake enough for a true conversation.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony worked intently, not letting his usual bravado and narcissism get in the way. He had to learn and he accepted that despite how it might seem, he knew nothing about this. He was learning, slowly, figuring out what Haval was trying to tell him. Still it was draining, his limited supply of magic only lasted so long and the whole process left him mentally strained. He didn’t leave the lab until after dinner, Haval going off to the room he’d be living in, and Tony went to go find Loki. Fenrir had already dragged him over to his play table and was happily chattering away to his mother. Tony only smiled, coming to sit behind Loki, arms wrapping around him loosely around him, resting his forehead on the god’s shoulder, just wanting to be close to him. ‘You okay?’ he asked over the bond, smiling at Fenrir as the pup tried to include Tony into his one-sided conversation.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:37 am
MDaylus

Haval was impressed by how hard Tony worked to learn what he was teaching him. The fact that the man worked without arguement or comments surprised him as well considering what SHIELD had told him and what he had read of man. They decided to be done after dinner, Haval seeing how tired and drained Tony was becoming, Haval also wished to settle into his new quarters which is what he did once they had seperated.

Loki had let Fenrir drag him to the play table after dinner and listened to his son chat away as he tried to remain awake for Fenrir. Dutifully placing new pieces onto the castle when Tony arrived he was very near calling it quits for the evening even though he knew he would disappoint Fenrir once again. It was because he was so tired that he didn't sense Tony until the man was right behind him and then wrapping an arm around him. 'Tired, there was alot to do today.' Loki replied leaning back towards Tony a bit.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:07 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little hum arms tightening around Loki as the god leaned against him. ‘That there was.’ He whispered. Turning his head, he nuzzled at Loki’s neck slightly, just content to have his mate in his arms. “What are you building Fenrir?” he asked, voice muffled against Loki. “we’re building a castle!” the pup responded happily as he continued to work. Tony chuckled. “You know….if you finish it tomorrow, I can have Jarvis scan it and you can make a hologram and make it look really cool.” He offered. Fenrir frowned. “Why tomorrow?” he asked slowly as tony lifted his head to look at him. “So you have time to make sure it’s perfect before you scan it.” Tony replied. Fenrir paused, thinking that over before nodding. “I can finish it tomorrow then.” He agreed slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games