Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4222 4223 4224 4225 4226 4227 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:22 am
I need some SL help. I can't figure this thing out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:32 am
I dunno what all I can say to help really. All I can do is say to search for Torley Linden's video tutorials to help get started. He's got a lot of stuff that's good to know.

This is the worst of it. Figuring it out is the hard part. Once you can manage to get around okay it's smooth sailing.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:06 am
I'm on some tutorial island or something like that though. How do I get off?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:35 am
Help Island.

There's something there I think that gives a landmark to I think Ahern or one of Ahern's neighboring sims that make up the mainland's Welcome Areas.

If not, you should already have it by default.

I'd be sure I knew enough before leaving Help Island. Like, how to get around the area, how to fly, etc. Once you leave you can't go back.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:04 am
I've been talking to a friend of my partner's in the lab for hours now about random crap.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:26 am
Cale Darksun
Its TV like that which gets picked up by the Foreign Media and held up as an example of how shitty Americans are.
gah.

And the morons shouting "AHMURCA'S BETTER THAN THE REST!" When we're clearly in economic decline lol.

Cale, are you pro-Obama?  

Valkore Fraust

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:38 am
Obama? I thought his name was Oshit We Need Someone Else. rofl

FYI, I don't care either way. I think both suck. I just can't make any jokes about McCain other than " John McCain " being close to the Die Hard hero.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:04 am
I second DA's opinion.

Both suck.

But if I had to choose, I suppose I'd pick Obama.

The Country has gone downhill under Republican Leadership, and both times McCain has tried to previously run he got shut down by his own party. Now its too late for him to do anything.

I dont buy into anything Obama says, but there needs to be a change in this country's leadership. The Republicans had their shot and they wasted it. Lets see if the Democrats can do anything with it.
And if not, its only four years until we can boot the sucker out and elect someone better.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:37 am
If only he hadn't died a long time ago, I'd say Yoda for President... alas  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:39 am
Actually, thats what the whole SSenate Chancellor thing Nelo had set up was about.
It was a mock election to see who people wanted to have as president among the Star Wars Characters we selected.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:35 am
If I were a senator I would lead toward Yoda. Though truth be told you guys should have started the idea much earlier. You would have had a chance to build up interest in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:34 am
Yeah, if that had started earlier, It would have been more successful, I think. I'm still confused about it. It probably would have worked better as a single thread for a debate, and a thread with a poll for the election itself.  

elvisnake

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:35 am
Live and learn, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:39 am
Hmm... when is the Halloween event supposed to start? it's today, right?  

elvisnake

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:41 am
mew  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4222 4223 4224 4225 4226 4227 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games