Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4224 4225 4226 4227 4228 4229 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:31 pm
Just remember, ninjas can't catch you if you're on fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:41 pm
Sure they can. Being on fire doesn't make you faster, it just makes you easier to see...  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:48 pm
You miss the point, Elvis.
If you're on fire, then the Ninjas will have to burn themselves to catch you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:55 pm
Hm... They could simply kill or immobilize you with a shuriken, and wait for the flames to die down...  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:05 pm
Yes but they didnt catch you, they killed you.
The goal is to catch you, and they cant do that when you're on fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:18 pm
Cale Darksun
I second DA's opinion.

Both suck.

But if I had to choose, I suppose I'd pick Obama.

The Country has gone downhill under Republican Leadership, and both times McCain has tried to previously run he got shut down by his own party. Now its too late for him to do anything.

I dont buy into anything Obama says, but there needs to be a change in this country's leadership. The Republicans had their shot and they wasted it. Lets see if the Democrats can do anything with it.
And if not, its only four years until we can boot the sucker out and elect someone better.

Wow, well said. I like Obama, now. He's smart and all. They all say the same thing, but, he's gotta do something. If he changes our country, I'll go to college and live a normal life besides military. That's how devoted I am to seeing our country prosper.

I stated that I liked Communism under a certain degree. Not exactly the USSR or Cuba, but, a new way. Can't really explain it. I think I'm more Anarchist, now. Again, different POV on it.  

Valkore Fraust

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:27 pm
Mandalore Warrior
Wow, well said. I like Obama, now. He's smart and all. They all say the same thing, but, he's gotta do something. If he changes our country, I'll go to college and live a normal life besides military. That's how devoted I am to seeing our country prosper.

I stated that I liked Communism under a certain degree. Not exactly the USSR or Cuba, but, a new way. Can't really explain it. I think I'm more Anarchist, now. Again, different POV on it.
Hmm. Methinks some of these things do not match.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:28 pm
Nah, I'm just bustin' your balls.

So what's up guild? I totally took a s**t all over my sociology test today.
What's our halloween event? Anyone know yet?  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:33 pm
Well our aquarioum fish all have masks now for starters...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:34 pm
Yeah, it doesn't. Like I said, I can't explain it. It's really complicated. Probably sounds stupid, but, that's Deak for you.

I don't know, it's probably similar to the last one. Better be kewl.  

Valkore Fraust

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:41 pm
I just want it to freaking start already. I work in an hour, and it looks like I'm gonna have to wait for work and rehearsal...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:55 pm
My fish keep dying.  

Jaden_Ordo

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:55 pm
So it looks like Halloween this year is going to involve Zombies, Elves, Vamps and Humans... if it is a conflict thing, are we gonna do a Guild side, or just free for all it? I'm leaning towards zombies myself, and I'll probably just put mules in the other sides...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:00 pm
I'd prefer to have a unified guild front.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:04 pm
I vote Zombies then. Once it starts, if we have to chose, we should maybe set up a vote or something.

EDIT: And I suggest that we stick with tradition and use the Wall of Gambino as our main battleground.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4224 4225 4226 4227 4228 4229 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games