Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4225 4226 4227 4228 4229 4230 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:24 pm
I'd rather be human, just because we're the Empire, but since we can switch sides pretty easily, or so they say, I suggest we get the free items first and then determine which side to support.
Mercenary yes, but hey, I'm a Scoundrel.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:40 pm
Ian has the greatest ******** costume ever.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:45 pm
Dark elves seem pretty easy to stay alive as...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:48 pm
I went with human.
They got some nifty stuff, plus excellent support options.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:01 pm
It's a dagger, armor, aura, and something else, i think for elves. I'm doing them, all, just chose DE simply because i hate their guts...

Plus, the anonymous attack is very unique, especially with throwing knives. up to 60 damage base attack, not includin gbonus damage...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:02 pm
You hate them the most so you went with them first, eh?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:03 pm
yeah. still, i don't look too bad in this getup. I'm sure Des would be eating this visage up right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:05 pm
Probably.
Least you had the white hair to go with a drow look.

So, we still on for me comming up to visit you this weekend?  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:07 pm
If you can switch quickly, then I don't feel bad for being a zombie now. i'll just get all the items, then choose one for the ending.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:11 pm
@ Cale: If all goes to plan, i'll be coming back to my dorm tomorrow. If that goes off, I should be able to do my homework all by then, or at least enough to be prepared.

Although, I kind of feel bad somewhat for inviting you up here. There's not much to do at my pad, short of a computer game here or there, or game cube. My roomie's a bit of... ah... well... that kind of childlike innocence mixed with precognitive judgement mixed with arrogant christian doctrine if he's around, so I'm not entirely sure what will happen if he's there.

I guess what i'm getting at is that if you're going to drive some three hours to get up here, i'm trying to figure out what we can do so that you don't waste your time simply on the road with gas prices as they are.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:12 pm
I'll drive up on saturday and bring my XBox.
If that doesnt amuse us, we can always just go somewhere. Its Omaha.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:14 pm
works for me. WE get free wireless, so if you got anything which comes via internet, it's a great time to use it. There's destruction going on around on the east side of the building where i'm at, so I'll try to draw up a map tonight and send it to where you can figure out where you want to park.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:16 pm
Alright. Got a Phone # I can call once I disembark? Or are there gonna be precise directions to your pad?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:20 pm
I'll give you a phone #, cell #, directions, map, and a fallback zone, should you have a brain fart when it comes to following that stuff. You're not the first person I've had to the pad, so i'm well aware of how easy it is to miss the correct street.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:22 pm
That and my GPS isnt up to date.
Ive been around creighton earlier this year tryin' to find a movie theater and the streats on my GPS dont quite exist anymore.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4225 4226 4227 4228 4229 4230 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games