Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4227 4228 4229 4230 4231 4232 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:26 pm

Cray Spirit
Vinette Starwind
Morna Starwind
Vinette Starwind
*clings* I saw scary stuff...the white light suddenly went off and got a letter saying to pay my eletric bill X..x;

*aww's and nuzzles her mate*
*nuzzles softly and mrowls* ^_^ heart

@Cray: I ejected long ago...scary stuff in there
gonk
Hehe.. beware the mind of a deranged fox.. xd

@drifter: 'ey man, what's up?

nothing really just dreading the fact knowing im probly not going to pass this year funny not i found out to day only totaly sane people commit suicid because thay are only capable of contemplating their own demise hey and im totaly sane see a connection ugh id never do that i have so many things i still have to do so im trying to go insane so technicly i cant ya know ay im babbling now arnt i

Morna Starwind
*grabs vinette around the waist and snow rips off to bed with her, leaving a pile of non-meltable snowflakes in their place*
*mrows and vanishes!*

Vinette Starwind

Cray Spirit

o.O whoo.. that was pretty..
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:30 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
Cray Spirit
Vinette Starwind
Morna Starwind
Vinette Starwind
*clings* I saw scary stuff...the white light suddenly went off and got a letter saying to pay my eletric bill X..x;

gonk

nothing really just dreading the fact knowing im probly not going to pass this year funny not i found out to day only totaly sane people commit suicid because thay are only capable of contemplating their own demise hey and im totaly sane see a connection ugh id never do that i have so many things i still have to do so im trying to go insane so technicly i cant ya know ay im babbling now arnt i
more than a brook.. but you'll pass, or my name is *coughs* and suicide is never worth it..

Cray Spirit

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:33 pm

Cray Spirit
Drifter_Xwolf
Cray Spirit
Vinette Starwind
Morna Starwind
Vinette Starwind

gonk

more than a brook.. but you'll pass, or my name is *coughs* and suicide is never worth it..

and thats why im trying to go insane see a sane person is only sane be cause they know what the do is insane now if i dont think its inase but normal but others say and think its totaly nuts for me inm actuly insane therer for have no mental chance of commiting suiccid and ya it is totaly stupid
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:48 pm

Wonder's in after being away from the AFG.Sighs gently and flops down on her scarlet red pillow, "Hello there Drifter.Mind telling me what's happened over the past few weeks?Anyone of interest get banned?Anyone become a MOD?" Looks over at him and smiled softly.

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:51 pm

Unlucky_Raven
Wonder's in after being away from the AFG.Sighs gently and flops down on her scarlet red pillow, "Hello there Drifter.Mind telling me what's happened over the past few weeks?Anyone of interest get banned?Anyone become a MOD?" Looks over at him and smiled softly.
hi raven i know you didnt ask me but well nothing much happend a few new members have turned out to be very good artists OH and theres a halloween contest
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:55 pm

"Ah.Alright then." Thinks to herself, "I really need to get someone to do a commision for me." Twitches her tail and looks around,frowning slightly, "Oh...Cray was here and I missed him..." Sighs.

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Nartu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:59 pm

Unlucky_Raven
"Ah.Alright then." Thinks to herself, "I really need to get someone to do a commision for me." Twitches her tail and looks around,frowning slightly, "Oh...Cray was here and I missed him..." Sighs.

Hello Raven, haven't seen you around for a while.

I can't think of anything big that has happened latly... there's been a big of fighting at the Sexy Furrs thread.

If I ever stop being so lazy and start working on my arting skills, I'd be glad to draw you 3nodding Wouldn't be high quality, but it'd be free.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:04 pm

Smiles lightly, "Because I left.But enough that.It isn't ShadowClaw and Stoarm is it?Staormy told me that he banned Shadow from his thread but was thinking of letting him back in." Sighs lightly, "Stoarm can be a bit of a pushover but he's a nice guy.As for the commision,if you get the time or whatever,that'd be great." Giggles lightly.

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Nartu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:07 pm

Unlucky_Raven
Smiles lightly, "Because I left.But enough that.It isn't ShadowClaw and Stoarm is it?Staormy told me that he banned Shadow from his thread but was thinking of letting him back in." Sighs lightly, "Stoarm can be a bit of a pushover but he's a nice guy.As for the commision,if you get the time or whatever,that'd be great." Giggles lightly.

It was Shadow and Stoarm. Probably have Affy an Ulcer too xp

Stoarm is nice, I've talked to him a pit over PM 3nodding

Oh I have the time, just not the skill stare I'm going to rent a book from the library.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:08 pm

sry for not responding i wasnt at the comp any way looks like they alredy got explinaton out any way hiiii

Drifter_Xwolf

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:10 pm

Its so depressing not to have enough Gaia gold for evea comission, or enough moey either <>
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:11 pm

Rayote
Its so depressing not to have enough Gaia gold for evea comission, or enough moey either <>

Then you should charge for commissions 3nodding

You're definitly good enough.

Nartu

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:13 pm

I ask for donations, but i cant make people pay me, im not like that, its one of those.. inferiority things i have to learn to deal with sweatdrop
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4227 4228 4229 4230 4231 4232 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games