Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:04 pm
alex smiled "you are so beautiful when your flustered" alex said as he started to eat the food

rena coughed it up and smiled at him a bit "its ok."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:08 pm
"i could always do cpr...." he said while grinning ear to ear.

Lizzy smiles and starts eating as well. When she finished she kissed his cheek and stood up, walking and cleaning up the mess she made when she cooked  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:13 pm
(when steven gets home he will post)

rena blushed and smiled. "oh really? well then." pretends to pass out into his arms under water

alex got up and helped her gently. suddenly there was a loud knock on the door "is the the umsake residence?!? open up now!!!" a loud voice boomed, sounding angry. alex told lizzy to go to there room and he opened the door to see 4 vampires glareing at him. he backed away "im sorry my dad is not home at the moment..." the vampires looked at him shocked "kaderot has a werewolf son!?" the steped towards him "that is strictly against the rules!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:22 pm
Strike chuckles and pulls her up, he smiles and kisses her softly.

Lizzy nodds and runs up to their room. She waits by the door, her werewolf ears picking up the voices.  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:36 pm
one of the vampires, who supposely worked for kade tackled alex down his hands around his neck "you stupid mutts are the cause of this war!"

rena kisses him back gently smileing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:42 pm
"ALEX!' lizzy yelled hearing the noise, she runs out the room

Strike grins "did i save you?"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:44 pm
"yes many times" rena said thinking back to jake.

alex struggled to breath the vampires glareing down at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:46 pm
"LET GO OF ALEX" she screamed while running at the man and jumping on him, clawing at him.

Strike smiles softly "im your Knight in shining armor my damsiel in distress"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:49 pm
rena smirked. "but i can beat you in a race."

one of the other vampires grabbed lizzy by her hair pulling her back "how dare you asult the captain, this place is just running with stupid mutts." the man held lizzy tightly by the hair.

alex glared at them and choked out "dont. touch. her!" he said between gasps as the man held his neck tighter  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:52 pm
Lizzy growls and struggles before shifting her form and then clawing at that man.

"oh i dont think so" he said "i soo can beat you"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:06 pm
they all looked at her, glared actully and bared there fangs ready to attack the man being clawed screamed in pain but eventully was able to throw her
off

"oh no you sooo cant!" she grinned  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:10 pm
she growls then jumps on the man who still held her fiance, she bits him, locking her jaws.

"oh yes i can" he grins back "how about we bet on it"  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:12 pm
Kaderot stared at her worriedly, "whats wrong Kat?" He asked her. He stroked her head as he tired to calm her down, He kissed her forehead and stared worried,

Bane stared at Echo, "i love you too Echo" He said and got up, "lets see the kids" he said with a grin and walked off with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:19 pm
"i want to go home.." kat cryed weakly.

alex was let free he atatcked the same one lizzy was.

rena thought for a moment "nah"  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:27 pm
"home? isnt that here?" He asked her. Kaderot bite is bottom lip, drawing some blood when he did it. Where was home for her? Wasnt here home..or where?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff