Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:26 am

Who the hell is Darth Sin anyway? some NPC EK created?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:36 am

Cale Darksun
And then, when Dathomir is a desolate wasteland devoid of life, Link will have to go down and take the Licker down.
Assuming some Galactic Red Cross agency hasnt tried to send aid to the planet and wound up accidentally giving the critter an offworld lift....

Then you may need to call in sigourney weaver...

as for your next quesiton, it was an NPC he created to turn kathleen to the dark side. You remember the bio. But that came after he killed him off anyhow.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:14 pm

Something I deeply regret. I'll just use him for next RP, meh.

Anyway, that's if Sin went ronin. He wouldn't. He's more of a wild card, similar to the Witch King. Not the biggest dude on the block, but big enough to only use on special occasions. Ferno would fit into the same category, in my opinion.

Well, ok, so I can't use a walker to take down the Licker. I'll just stick to the Force, or orchestrate the rancors to go in a frenzy.

I doubt the licker could hold off thirty rancors piling on top of it. It's fast, but thirty rancors is overkill.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:32 pm

Where do you get thirty Rancors?
Max you could get would be like ten.
Rancors are big animals. They require a lot of food and thus have huge hunting ranges.

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:49 pm

Normally, but Dathomir's an exception. it's one of the few places where rancors have been known to herd and hunt as a pack to bring down larger animals (though there aren't many things larger than a rancor).

Find the right place, and ten rancors would be easy to recruit. Especially when you use the Herd Mother to do the recruiting.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:52 pm

And you have how much time to do this?

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:01 pm

Depends. Baal's already out looking. It wouldn't take much to gather them to her; maybe ten minutes.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:08 pm

So by the time it finds them, you'll be dead.
EK, you don't have time.
Thats your primary problem.
You don't have ten minutes to spare. The Licker keeps learning and adapting to your tactics. You cant keep fighting it for long. And in combat, ten minutes is a long time.
For Rancors to find other Rancors would probably take longer than ten minutes however.

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:26 pm

I might have to settle for just baal then
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:33 pm

Unfortunately yeah.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:07 am

Plus, you're forgetting the Licker's pure size. And its already killed and recombined with one rancor. If you still manage to bring in Baal, you may just find the Licker eating it like a stuck pig.

Not to mention, you grab 30 of them, you may find it hard to catch the Licker. You got to make sure if you are going to pull a stunt like that, the Licker needs to be trapped first. Otherwise, you'll find four decapitated and the beast will flee to the point you won't be able to keep up for a while, and all the work you've done will be for naught, as it finds itself a new source of a meal to regenerate its lost strength. Then you'd really be effed up.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:59 pm

Screw it then...

... ninja

... CONSTANT VIGILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElladanKenet
Crew

Devil Mikey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:16 pm

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
And then, when Dathomir is a desolate wasteland devoid of life, Link will have to go down and take the Licker down.
Assuming some Galactic Red Cross agency hasnt tried to send aid to the planet and wound up accidentally giving the critter an offworld lift....

Then you may need to call in sigourney weaver...

as for your next quesiton, it was an NPC he created to turn kathleen to the dark side. You remember the bio. But that came after he killed him off anyhow.
cool cool
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:40 pm

Area of Knowledge: Technology
Inquiry Direction: N/A
Query: If I were to make a Longbow in Star Wars, and move it up to date, but not exactly make it high-tech, just stronger and better than the typical wooden and sinew bow. What would it be made from?

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:32 am

Nelowulf
Plus, you're forgetting the Licker's pure size. And its already killed and recombined with one rancor. If you still manage to bring in Baal, you may just find the Licker eating it like a stuck pig.

Not to mention, you grab 30 of them, you may find it hard to catch the Licker. You got to make sure if you are going to pull a stunt like that, the Licker needs to be trapped first. Otherwise, you'll find four decapitated and the beast will flee to the point you won't be able to keep up for a while, and all the work you've done will be for naught, as it finds itself a new source of a meal to regenerate its lost strength. Then you'd really be effed up.

Not to change the subject, Des, butwhat the hell are you talking about, Nelo?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games